Are there any muslim comics for me to enjoy? Please no trolling

Are there any muslim comics for me to enjoy? Please no trolling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Green Lanterns is good

Xmen

Artistic depictions of people is haram

>Nightcrawler teleporting to catch the ball
>Wondering why this guy wants to purge the christians

Persepolis

Not trolling, but I think it also applies to all living things.

Wasn't Persepolis against Muslim authority though?

I'd post them but I don't want to get shot.

Islam is a religion of peace.

Comics are a white man invention and therefore pagan

Also poo in loo

Ms. Marvel

Sharaz-De, maybe? It's a comic retelling of various stories from 1001 Arabian Nights. Pretty great art, imo.

I've only seen the movie. I felt like it was showing the negatives of Iranian (it was Iran, right?) state control without making much of a statement on Islam itself. She struck me as a "spiritual but not religious" type more than anything, which I suppose isn't unnatural when you're an expatriate of a theocracy.

>the negatives of Iranian (it was Iran, right?) state control without making much of a statement on Islam itself
Sharia Law is an inherently Muslim issue, regardless of which country is enforcing it.

So like art is haram? Jesus Christ, what is wrong with these people?

X-Men

Green lanterns. Anything from marvel will just be pandering and stereotypes

That is the whole reason Islamic art used to be so focused on caligraphy and architecture, because creative people needed an outlet without offending religious authority.

They need Christ in their lives.

I'm not OP, but thanks, that looks awesome

You will go to hell if you read any islamic propaganda.

I'd imagine it's like the tradition in Judaism where even writing "God" is an inherently spiritual action.

Catholicism continued the Greco-Roman tradition, which personified spiritual concepts. It's good at conveying the underlying emotions of those stories, but the downside is having people not study it and assume that hell is a big cave in fire, or that the Father is some bearded old guy sitting in the clouds.

Atta boy.

Habib.

Also, Infidel, featuring Pigman.
Pic related.

Life drawing. Geometric figures are OK. Enforcment comes and goes, but we're in a very explosive period for that.

> angels do not enter a house with pictures or dogs.
General prohibition against life drawing is not specifically in the Koran, but in the study guide.

So, keep in mind that homeslice who did the X-men book was relatively moderate compared to many people in islam.

the point was to avoid creation of idols, iconoclasm i think it's called. that and creation is something only god should do, so creating things in the likeness of his creations is a sin. dunno why recreating his words as calligraphy is ok though. of course, non arabic muslims dd their best to swerve around the rule, and at some point started avoiding it completely.

Mispelled that. It's Habibi not Habib.

that looks really good, do you have any links? i couldn't find a decent one, might have to dig deeper.

ITT: Mudslime apologists.

Anything Marvel.

Actual muslim here, yall got it twisted.

Yes it's true that we can't really be portraying living creatures like humans/animals and the like, because of the whole thing that it could lead to worshiping images of shit, which people have been doing for centuries til this very day.
We can't have hanging pictures or portraits of people/animals/creatures on our walls and such, it's a sort of "worship" that you're hanging it up and giving it a higher level of respect.

Little weird to explain, but it makes sense.

This is why this is a thing: >I got pictures of my waifus but i don't hang them up, doesn't mean I can't have them, I just leave them stored with the other posters

But yeah, don't get it twisted that Muslims can't enjoy Sup Forums-related stuff, it's more of a cultural thing in the Middle East, based off a legitimate rule in our religion to ensure there is as less outlets as possible for there to be Idol-worshiping

>explaining the reasoning behind stupid rules is justifying them
are you by any chance american?

To summarize, this other user was around the same point on it

Islam is evil..
youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU

That's ok, I hear they have comicbooks in hell too

I wish I did. My hard drive got fried, so I have to redownload it, but I don't remember where I got it from.

>we're so worried about people worshiping this guy the way they worship Jesus and Mary, we'll name all our male children after him and advise every loving person to emulate him as closely as possible. Also, we will riot whenever he is portrayed in a way we don't when any of the other "equally important" OT prophets and Jesus are porttayed. Also, if you mention his name, you have to add a blessing, because he is just that holy and the most perfect man to ever live
What did the iconoclast religion of Islam that corrected the inappropriate veneration of Jesus and Mary mean by this?

Well Comic Book Industries are mostly jewish so good luck.

>don't get it twisted that Muslims can't enjoy Sup Forums-related stuff, i

Enforcement varies, of course. One of my friends in the oil industry made the mistake of bringing a Dr Strange graphic novel to Saudi Arabia with him. The mutawa were not happy with that at all. I can only imagine their reaction if he brought in Satana or some Avatar press shit.

that it's human nature to create idols, icons and heroes to worship or look up to, and not even the word of a supposedly all-powerful god cannot quench the desire to create, inspire and be inspired.