The point was for it to be a technical failure...

The point was for it to be a technical failure. they ended up giving hope to a young force sensitive boy who was in a comparable situation to Anikin.

moo goo goy pan

No the point was to betray the artistic vision of the first film because having him be Rey's love interest didn't go as well with focus groups as originally planned. This place is full of hypocrites however, so they will say this is a good thing.

I wish I could my fist through that city.

That was not the motive of the narrative

>it was bad on purpose
>it's stylistically designed to be that way

I know you're b8ing but someone I know irl actually made this argument. The TFA-style delayed backlash is imminent, all the defenses of this film reek of self-reassurance.

it sounds like you weren't paying attention

she's cute. Why do people hate her

Why do wypipo have shit taste in Asians?

Agreed. I would.

The saddest part for me is that theyre killing off the skywalker dynasty. Unless kylo has a baby

lol your retarded

Yeah, I'm not counting on it disappearing forever.

Shes got that 200 pounds at 35 look. People like you are the reason this shit is encouraged.
>shes cute
Her organs are screaming.

Sounds like a lot rest response

*low test

He was playing with a Luke Skywalker doll...so no they didn't even do that.

And if the did that it would still be a shitty arc that dragged the entire movie down

wut

Or simply having standards and realizing that the whole fat acceptance thing leads to more harm than good? Unhealthy lifestyles shouldnt be praised simply because its easier than doing something about it.
>low test
How the fuck is that even a relevant insult?

Luke inspired him with his shitty trick at the end. He was playing with a Luke Skywalker doll re-enacting the ending

What a great series of arguments.

what the fuck does that asian chick have downs? why is her face like that?

And how would he have known?

Because the legend that he tricked Kylo Ren for a few minutes spread far and wide across the galaxy... I guess

>"she is actually pretty cute"

>the point was it was a waste of time bro!
Gotta give me more than that, Disney. The movie is too long for that bullshit.

SpaceNews

i don't know. I agree that wee will pick up the next movie with the weird having spread and the new rebellion rising, but that kid was sy least first informed of the resistance by Rose and Finn.

>we are the spark that will light the fire

9000 hours in paint

Her sister was a better character and she died. Viet plum mechanic fell in love with Finn in 12 hours and kept moping about her dead sister for the whole movie and did absolutely nothing of importance, except freeing the alien horses to trample the rich warmongers, a subplot that can be entirely removed from the movie if the purple haired bitch just told Poe that she had a plan. A dumb plan in the end, but a plan that would have stopped Poe from sending Finn and Viet girl on a worthless side mission, and causing a mutiny on the ship.

>7372x5084

you now remember that dr down, who discovered the syndrome, actually named it "mongolism."

Ehhhh, this wouldn't have gotten around other than by word of mouth i would think

What implied that kid was force sensitive?

It is unknown to them how unworthless it was

he moves the broom with the force

The broom came to his hand

Fuck howd i miss that? I thought it was wierd they stuck some nissan commercial at the end of the movie like that. Makes more sense now

>wypipo
Why do black people use this in a way to insult white people, when it just makes them look like uneducated idiots, aka a racist black stereotype

A good newspaper wouldn't miss a chance to have a reporter at the first order.

i almost thought i didn't even see it honestly. This movie i think will age well. I'm still conflicted, but its a lot to take in.

Lol, i wonder. I just can't imagine kylo letting it really slide though.

>first informed of the resistance by Rose and Finn
Not really. She just showed her resistance ring to show that they were the good guys, and because of that he knew to trust and help them.

If he had no idea who the resistance were then he would just be like "uhh who? nice try bitch im calling the guards"

Ok, that actually makes sense. Perhaps then we can say it at least showed him that even he is part of and can effect the huge picture.

Theroux really got shafted. His character looked like a boring cliche but I still wanted more.

I thought it was weird at first too, and maybe a trap, which i guess it wasn't quite. But I think it highlights the theme of unexpected blessings.

>people encouraging them is the reason it is encouraged
you sound intelligent

cheked my friendo

ayy

>Unless kylo has a baby
Mouse would never allow it. He, and his uncle, went full evil and thus must be killed off.