Why not a movie?

why not a movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjNKTzdJF_4
youtube.com/watch?v=_Bo6Cbeq18k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cause is fucking gay

Because that shits gay af

Because you can't have Mickey mouse in a movie about gays.

'Cause it's somewhat homosexual

Story about a young boy in clown shoes killing baby chtulhus with a magic lead pipe is a bit out there even for a children's film.

No way fag

Fpbp. And i watched my brother play it. Seemed cool.

Because it's extremely gay and has easily one of the most autistic fanbases alive

its convoluted garbage. sum up the story in one paragraph or less and try to sell me on the idea.

too many whites

extremely gay self-insert garbage

Boy search for his lost friends through many different worlds while facing the darkness

miss me with that GAY shit nigga

why is he fighting with a giant key?

>he fell for the KH is super convoluuted meme
KH is overwrought, the writing (or translation) is very poor, it's aimed at kids, so people that don't know shit about it get confused. The games spel out evrything to you, there's no subtext.

This is literally my favorite game series that I've played repeatedly since childhood and I don't think I would be to handle the IRL cringe of actors doing KH dialogue.

I would watch the fuck out of it though

its not a meme if its true. Even when they spell out everything for you which you only get by unlocking 100% of the story its still gives more questions then answers.

To unlock hearts.

What is your biggest question? The games are all self contained in a way, despite them all being linked together in some way.

youtube.com/watch?v=YjNKTzdJF_4

this shit is better than starwars theme

they should do it, but ignore doing that disney world shit, just make their own

Sneed can now appear in Kingdom Hearts. Let that sink in.

What is the darkness, also those heartless things? What's all that about?

Its too kino for a movie

You're a virgin if you don't pick shield.

It's made up of dozens of other movies tho

One time I went to the park and saw to homeless guys buttfucking on a bench. I then joined in and became a chinese finger trap. That was the gayest thing I've ever seen until I played these games

They'd ruin it by casting some nigress as Kairi

Gooby has shield and dolan has staff, so I always picked sword.

Sperm splashed floor of Quebec gay club is straight compared to that gay shit.

>Picking easy mode

that's pretty amazing honestly

it was extremely painful

He'd have to play Sora in the film

First kingdom hearts was about unlocking hearts. Second was about going to those worlds to lock then up to protect them from the darkness.

Shit dont make sense.

>First kingdom hearts was about unlocking hearts
No the first KH was about a boy trying to find his friends and getting caught up in some galatic shit

You were also locking shit on the first game

If you seriously enjoy this shit you have issues bro

cause it'll be fucked up, nobody understands KH, not even hardcore fans

It only takes 3 hours to explain the plot at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=_Bo6Cbeq18k

Of course it does faggot Tetsuya is writing this shit as he goes along

Disney would ruin it.

wouldn't work, a cartoon show would be a better outlet

Probably the gayest thing I've ever played

Leave Nomura alone, he got stuck with FF15 for 10 years

Disney Shill here... interesting thread guys, give me a few hours, gonna make a few calls, and we'll see if we can get a proposal in front of management tomorrow.

Why would you make a movie based on a fanfiction game pieced together from material of already existing movies?

>not an asian girl
you fucked up user.

KH is VERY gay. I say this as a literal fag who sucks cock by choice

asians aren't good actors and the distract everyone when they're on screen in a western film

remember this?

Kairi looks White af, if they make her Asian they guarantee Sore will be white. Riku could Asian.

Was he not unlocking doors on every planet?

It's been years I only remember locking up the final door.

>Kairi
>Asian

What?

What world would be best for the movie?

>*smokes crack*
Hold on I got an idea
>*drops acid*
Wait I got it
>*consumes opioids*
Yes yes yes
>*injects weed*
Yes perfect. Watch this. Billion dollar idea. *claps hands* CHINESE CARTOONS + MICKEY MOUSE AT THE SAME TIME

How is KH gay?
Actually explain instead of sounding like insecure autists.

then the scraps and pieces we have right now make it convoluted trash doesn't it.

the main characters like each a little too much than friends should. Hell i don't even have a gaydar and i sensed it

Nomura already answered this.

>Nothing has been thought about in terms of a cinematic piece, only because it's difficult to put into a narrative that has become as complex as Kingdom Hearts. Of course, we do have a 15 year history so it has come up in discussions about doing some sort of cinematic piece, especially from Disney.

>They are interested in making a CG movie of sort, but again, it's difficult to make the call on how we want to execute it and how to form it. I still haven't come to a resolution about what would be the most appropriate way in which we depict the narrative, so nothing specific has been formulated.

Disney is interested but there's no ideas on how to go about it so it's just an afterthought at the moment.

>56 posts
>28 posters
It's just one potato trying to make a joke.

Jesus even that answer was a convoluted mess. Fuckin' nips man.

>the main characters like each a little too much than friends should
user, the main theme of these games is friendship and they're interactions aren't really different from a lot of other Japanese games/anime/manga.

I love that interview. He gets so enthusiastic when she asks him about KH.

It's not its just some guy samefagging look at the IPs. also insecure retards have no concept of a camaraderie. i blame western civilization.

Bros why is Kingdom Hearts so fucking gay?
Why does the equally gay fanbase blow it so hard?

KH4 concept art leaked

fpbp

As long as there's no Agrabah or Atlantica.

after seeing the tragedy that is TLJ KH3 and maybe Incredibles 2 are the only Disney-related shit worth spending a dime on in the future.

disney has nothing to do with KH3, it's square-enix, they just licenced the franchises and share profits.

>tfw got to Atlantica in KH2 while older siblings had friends over
Had to shut my door and lower the volume.

Get ready for some Monsters, Inc. next year lads

What's with the red ring?

What the FUCK is that thing?

>unverse
>Without Vanitas
no

What are you correcting in my post? I know they don't develop the games but Disney owns everything about KH except the Square characters. KH is Disney-related. You even said they share profits which is what I'm getting at here about giving Disney less money.

???

it's almost like he's coming back or something like marluxia obviously is.

yikes, running into real autism is always scary

>implying he won't be back
No one dies in this series

yikes, running into someone with no reading comprehension making pointless posts is always scary

A Nobody.

Repliku got dicked for good, as far as I can tell.