Alright, which one of you did this?

Alright, which one of you did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-star-wars/
deadline.com/2017/12/star-wars-the-last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-metacritic-imdb-users-cinemascore-posttrak-1202228837/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have a whole group of 4channers on discord dedicated to botting negative reviews on TLJ.

It’s true though. So far we’ve got up to 11k fake accounts driving the score down.

Why?

>going to imdb after the purge of comments sections

Reporting in, just finished programming my 1000th bot. I'll show them!

>Screenrant makes an article about these posts

i just made my 14th account to hack imdb. Match me Sup Forums

cnet.com/news/last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-star-wars/

Daily reminder that only Russian hackers hate tlj as this thread shows

T. Buzzfeed

I just received orders from Putin to ramp up the fake account production and im currently posting 10 negative reviews per minute

Why? Because they put NIGGERS and CUNTS into our Star Wars. Star Wars was and always will be WHITE and for MEN.

Bpaньe, никaких pyccких хaкepoв тyт нeт. Фeйкoвыe нoвocти!

I wrote a script that adds a 1 star review every 5 minutes

>11k fake accounts driving the score down.
Damn, no wonder over 9000 of my bots are failing to inflate the score back to 100 where it belongs!

Heil Hitler fellow magapede.

no you dont shill , WE SAW THEW MOVIE AND WE FUCKING HATE IT YOU LIBERAL CANCER

THE ELECTION WASNT HACKED WE DONT WANT HILARY

WE DONT WANT THIS NEW STAR WARS

STOP PRETENDING THAT EVERYTHING IS RIGGED YOU FUCKING SCHIZOS

Двaчyю этoгo пидopa.

normal, everyday people who share their own colossal disappointment of the movie did this.

not the Russians and not Sup Forums trolls.

Power to the people dude, Disney destroyed Star Wars and if we can't stop this movie from making money we can at least give it a bad score so they see people are not happy with what they did

the election was definitely rigged in Trump's favor, though.

Doesn't change the fact that TLJ was a crushing disappointment and that normal people are expressing their disappointment with it.

Leia
Lando
Mace Windu
James Earl Jones

Arent you getting too worked up about a shitty movie?

Wasn't there a whole thing about where the DNC had BernieBros going out to fake polling stations so their votes didn't count just to guarantee Hillary got the nomination?

his ranting is utter Sup Forumstard gibberish, as diversity always existed in Star Wars.

>Disney destroyed Star Wars

George lucas did that, though. Then he sold the remains to star wars.

since TPTB didn't want Bernie in charge because he would've given us a true, corruption free version of MAGA, I buy that.

It's not a very good movie. The only time I laughed was when they blatantly forced ESB tropes, and those weren't jokes.

so, who is this last jedi they speak of?

You're mom

If we get it below Rogue One this is going to get officially /comfy/

Say it with me, kids:
Official Fanfiction

probably the russians, those silly pinko pranksters!

That was me, I have 1260 shill profiles. I'm also a Russian white supremacist.

Actually the score would be much lower than it is, but thanks to me...

>deadline.com/2017/12/star-wars-the-last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-metacritic-imdb-users-cinemascore-posttrak-1202228837/

Literal damage control articles. How did we get to this point?

This. It was great, especially for movies that were just released. A perfect counterpart to balance out posting on Sup Forums. No fucking way I'm going on reddit

If you search for "star wars the last jedi", the top links are literal damage control articles for its low audience ratings. Same shit happened during SW Battlrfront 2 shitstorm. Google removed link to metacritic page from front page. Same thing happened with WB's Middle Earth: Shadow of War which also got obliterated by user reviews. Google only does this for AAA games. If AA/indie game gets shit scores, their metacritic link and score will still be at the top of first page. I really hate how all these leftist/jewish corporations and institutions are working together like tentacles of a hydra.

>I really hate how all these leftist/jewish corporations and institutions are working together like tentacles of a hydra.

Why does everything have to be about politics? Can't they be shitty, corrupt, evil companies without it being politically charged?

>0.5 Disney tokiens have been deposited into your account

>Why does everything have to be about politics? Can't they be shitty, corrupt, evil companies without it being politically charged?

Thank you. My exact sentiments.