A CHRISTMAS STORY LIVE

We're watching this btw. Starts in 20 minutes.

Cmon, Sup Forums. You know you wanna get comfy and watch it. Lets get in the Christmas Spirit. And maybe laugh if they butcher it.

No thanks user. I think I've endured enough caucasoid for the week.

Stupid ape

I've never seen the original though, I'm under 40

The original doesn't have a murderer in it as far as I know

>nigroid in school with a white kid in 1940

what did they mean by this?

WHO HAS THE STREAM

I GOT HIT WITH THE "THIS IS NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE"

Nigger it's free on Fox with an antenna

ye I refreshed and it worked

Is this bitch Megan Trainor or whatever her name is?

Who the fuck is this?

What the fuck did that musical opening have to do with anything? This better not be a fucking musical

>he doesn't know

It's based on the broadway musical

>1940's Indiana
>only about 4 white people

meghan trainor

Its a musical user

>football
Fug

a christmas story is absolute trash

>its a musical

dropped.

They had to build an entire set for this shit, right? Or rent out at a gated neighborhood or some shit?

>jewess is the mom

I'm at about 2 out of three strikes

Well they've got a murderer and the girl from idiocracy

That accent, Jesus
>RALPHIE
>RALPHIE OY VEY

I've never seen A Christmas Story because I'm not white, so I'm not really sure what's going on or why.

Only watching for The Greatest Showman stuff.

first

This kid is 50% adorable and 50% deer in the headlights.

Watch it user, it's a true classic

>drops the ornament on the ground

I love live TV

They're probably using the same studio lot they used for Grease

she's black

I counted at least 6 blacks and 1 Polynesian dude in the city centre

Bebe Rexha
dumb Albanian cunt that can't sing

I'm just seeing football. Fuck Sup Forums

So its pretty obvious this isn't filmed live.

Ralphie looks TERRIFIED

good job man keep it up

jesus christ 3 more hours of this shit

>this cuck is supposed to fill Darren McGavin's shoes

Yeah ok pal

>Fox schedules a sunday night program for 7pm that gets pre empted by football

It's like they haven't learned a fucking thing in 20 years.

>not watching The Sound of Music on ABC

>Watch it user, it's a true classic
It seems like one of the whitest things in existence so I'm pretty turned off, but this is making me kind of interested 2bh.

The music isn't bad.

Sure are an awful lot of nonwhites for post ww2 Indiana.

fucking kek

He's gotta be in the one market that has a 4:30 game, or maybe it's not airing live on the west coast

I was waiting for this pic.

Is there any chance he won't look like an ugly crackhead when he grows up?

>tfw disney bought fucking fox

where?

Wasn't Indiana the HQ of the KKK?

Taking a shot for every Old Navy logo I see in this musical.
>mfw this takes place in the 40's
>mfw Old Navy was founded in 1994

fuck off disney shill The Sound of Music isn't a Christmas movie and you own Fox now you're making money off of this anyway

It's about a somewhat dysfunctional family and their Christmas hijinks. It's got a lot of good dry humor and surprisingly not a single cheesy moment. It's pretty much universally loved and for good reason.

The only one of these I tuned in to see was Peter Pan for Christopher Walken because I knew it was going to be terrible. It turned out to be really good and Walken ruined every scene he was in.

Just tuned in now. Is Mathew Broderick supposed to be a ghost or something? How does he still get work after he killed that mother and daughter in Ireland?

The mother is a mulatto but the kids are white? Wasn't marrying coloreds still illegal in the 1950s?

I'm in Minnesota if that matters, but the Vikings game was over hours ago and this game is some shit I don't care about
Didn't stop them from advertising it LIVE AT 7:00 all month though

It's on local fox, you should be able to stream it from the official fox website free.

Sounds like National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, which I haven't really seen either. I'll probably watch it.
I saw Ernest Saves Christmas the other night, have you seen that? It's weird how no one ever talks about how The Santa Clause with Tim Allen is a blatant ripoff.

He's the older version of the kid who wants the BB gun, telling the story retroactively as a narrator.

Peter Pan was garbage all around.

So what does he want in this jewified version? Wanting a BB gun isn't politically correct.

So Ralphie is a quadroon now?

Doubtful in Indiana. Plus she's what would have been considered passing back then

Christmas Vacation is another good one. I haven't seen that in years.
I never saw The Santa Clause but I guess there are only so many plots available for Christmas movies so it gets a pass? I can't think of any names but I'm pretty sure that plot has been used more than twice. Also they're both kids movies so I guess nobody really cares.

This is a living nightmare

I'm enjoying pretty much everything but all the coloreds and Matthew Broderick.

Grandpa, is that you?

isn't everybody but matthew broderic a colored?

P much

Interracial marriage was illegal until 1965 in Indiana.

kill me

It's just weird to me, The Santa Clause is a pretty popular movie.

Control the present control the past

Peanuts fans?

>Nigger kid is tricked into licking some pole by a jewish kid

Why did they mean by this?

>that shot where he bullies the girls and stands over them
oh my

I just tuned in, who's the spook?

Yikes!

Also I can't believe they said "Kicked in the dick!" in this!

Fun fact, the snow is ash that has been spray painted white from burned down houses in California.

You mean the Ferris Beuller of christmas past? I think that's the future Ralphie narrator.

is that fucking real? Flick is black in this?

3 niggers in a school when they had segregation

>it’s a musical adaptation episode

Broderick is dreadfully boring

>'her OCD caused her to try to make the races "separate but equal" by having all the black kids sit in the back'
Did not expect hat diversion.

Wow. I'd fucked that teacher on her desk in front of all of her students. I've always wanted to do that ever since I saw The Anal Exam starr
ing Carmella Bing.

>screams at the nigger for not using proper writing etiquette

kek

Why do people act like a Christmas Story is the best Christmas movie ever made? It's not. It's A Wonderful Life is.

It's pretty good but it's no Die Hard that's for sure

>teacher randomly has OCD
>let's spend 15 seconds focusing on this for no reason

You can FEEL the SJW meddling. I'm sure they had to have a certain number "representatives" to get this made.

Just tuned in. Did I miss anything?

You missed about 40 minutes of Christmas Kino

Those are pretty sexy little dancers

Just tuned in, any fuck ups?

It's looking pretty vibrant. How's the propaganda?

>It's A Wonderful Life
>officer bails out guy he was there to arrest for not having money
Wew lad, nice manipulation flick. Maybe try a film like The Bishop's Wife next time.

It's fucking trash.

Most overrated Christmas “classics”

I put White Christmas on top. Everyone in it is past their prime. Irving Berlin’s best song is sung 8 times. The rest of his songs in this movie suck dick- not his best work. The story is idiotic and nonexistent- it’s an excuse to string really really gay dance sequences in the film. I mean literally homosexual. It’s like watching a gay mans dream VMAs. Watch Holiday Inn instead.

The 1938 MGM version of Christmas Carolnis rushed and stagey. It’s really unsubtle and bad. The 1951 or the 1980s TV version is great.

A Christmas Story is boring and unfunny.

Most Christmas classics actually hold up. It’s A Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, the 1951 Scrooge.

Too many niggers and browns. The country was still literally segregated at this point.

There's some sublte Sup Forums humor in it tho, like and

Wtf am I watching this is just an excuse to make a misical, and wolverine is in it. I always knew hugh jackman was gay...... he is dancing with crossdressers....

I smell semitism

>random Hugh Jackman appears

Guys this is a modern interpretation, post White flight Gary Indiana.

It was a commercial for his new pt Barnum movie. They're retconning him to be so progressive. Trans rights, championing the otherly abled

>perform one musical number
>Obnoxiously shriek that "WE DID IT!"

This, and it isnt even fucking close.