Sup Forumstards on Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forumstards on Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.yahoo.com/four-nfl-game-tickets-cheaper-california-high-school-football-games-000242166.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>national crisis

why does everything have to be up to 11 at all times with these people?

>these people
Which people?

Based

>James Gunn

Who?

Literally who is this guy?

City slickers.

>straight up denying reality isn't a problem in the short or long term for our elected leaders and our republic

the absolute state of usa

what has donald trump done bordering on national crisis or full-blown attack?

wow I hope you enjoy all that twitter e-fame with your virtue-signalling James, ask the NFL how well that goes in the long run

sports.yahoo.com/four-nfl-game-tickets-cheaper-california-high-school-football-games-000242166.html

Hurt feelings and being uncomfortable is a crisis to these oversensitive people and phonies. I don't even like Trump, but nothings in crisis.

2 time razzie award winner Gunns hooked up with Marvel, so its no really threat to his career.

Director of Guardians of the Galaxy

"people" like this guy

spreading "facts"

20 years we will look back and realize how petty these people are

are you kidding me?

Maybe because things have been far from hunky dory under Trump, honey

>what has donald trump done bordering on national crisis or full-blown attack?

Having family values

kek, Trump is obsessed about these people.

>Captain Common Sense @Capt_Patriot
they're like parodies of themselves at this point

This desu

>full blown attack on journalism like Hitler and Putin
Shes such a good goy defending the Jewish lying media

Did he just equate Putin to Hitler?

Nice reddit spacing and nice reddit movie

So brave to speak an opinion that is held by 99.9 percent of Hollywood. Now let's see how well you do with right wing views and come out about them on twitter.

if only they could look to the american right, who is always a shining of example of a measured tone and never hyperbolic in any capacity!

4 u

Your autism is showing

Putin invaded Ukraine and killed millions there.

>we're taking down da nfl becuz of da black peepl, SHADILAY XDD

OBSESSED with truth

the funniest people are the ones who think trump will bring back pic related because they don't understand that time is linear and that life in america was never actually a norman rockwell painting

because cucks are never happy unless they're complaining. this right now is the greatest moment in their lives.

most of them literally supported roy moore, probable pedophile and confirmed crazy person. Of course they all abandoned him now because being a pedophile is way better than being a loser.

Wrote the live action Scooby-Doo movies.

>this right now is the greatest moment in their lives
it's funny because of how many of you people have literally, unironically said that about the night trump was elected

But they have been for the past 2 years.
>being this deluded & ignorant to the irony of your post

Impossible anyway thanks to modern women

>outsmarts the clintons, obama's, democratic elite establishment, the GOP, the bushes
>gets elected and has an incredibly mild policy shifts for the federal government
>starts drafting his own tax and health plans, the exact same thing the president before him did

WE NEED TO #RESIST! TRUMP IS HITLER!

whatchu mean by "you ppl"

selection bias: If it wasn't 11 then you wouldn't hear about it

commiefornians

no they havent

lol you people really gravitate towards any ideology that will tell you it's somebody else's faulty

his hard R script for it wasn't used anyway.

For more "actual" James Gunn movies, watch Super and Slither. Hell, just watch Tromeo and Juliet while you're at it too.

James Gunn is a solid filmmaker, fuck those who judge him just by those awful Scooby Doo movies.

And? Besides, one group won a race, another lost.

>everyone calling the president retarded
>they are the idiots, not me

life literally is like a normal rockwell painting if you live in a 90% white county

but of course you're be missing out on the "diverse" culture of Detroit

>i hate these uppity women with their ideas and brains
>men are never vapid or retarded, all men are le scientists
you sound just like the mudslime you claim to hate

The mentally ill.

What war on facts was Hitler engaged in?

>never had any friends
ONE OF US

will Sup Forums ever recover?

Because they legitimately enjoy being angry and entitled.
Gunn will be particularly vocal now that he's working for Disney, which demands far left stances from its employees.

imagine being a white 20-something in 2017 and longing for a simpler time, there is no time in history someone as sad as you would've flourished lol

Don't bully left leaning posters.

This is harder denial than a flat earther.

>demands far left stances
you people have no idea how to classify liberals and leftists and it's hilarious

To save billions.

>outsmarts

More like OUTDUMBS

>oh man you're just IN DENIAL about the utter control that the femonazi cultural jew-marxists have over our lives!

Because the news is full of the majority party talking about stonewalling a federal investigation into the possible corruption of the President's administration and family, which overlap more than any administration in American history, and which might be significantly compromised by the United States' greatest ever adversary, even though that same investigation has led to two guilty pleas and two major arrests in less than nine months, faster than any other federal investigation in modern history.

Because the country is devouring itself, political norms are being upended, Alabama has a Democratic incoming senator, ten different Republicans in the senate have voted against their party leaders to kamikaze any one of four different bills that nobody was able to read, the President is alternating between sniping at his own AG, ignoring a power shortage in Puerto Rico, and playing chicken with North Korea.

Because, and I'm not being argumentative at all, most people in this country feel exactly like you do - they don't like constantly worrying about politics - but they are forced to by terrifying and unprecedented headlines that you can't contextualize as "abnormal" since you're probably younger than 25 and can't remember how politics used to be.

blue check marks

Maybe the reason they're always hysterical about everything is that they're always being raped

I'll rephrase. "It was her turn" has to have unironically entered any Disney employee's mind in reaction to the 2016 election, if they want to keep their jobs.

>completely bringing up 4 buzzwords out of nowhere
>outright debating in the opposite direction you were going for before
Not even sure how this all ties into denial of simpler yet stereotypical times. But I accept your concession. Did I mind break you?

>president speaks his mind on twitter
>people think this is the outrage of the century

why not simply not look at twitter and get a grip

that's ridiculous, incompetent people could make a much easier living in the 1950s. I recently read a book about this sick fuck artist named Henry Darger who was mentally handicapped and couldn't get an education, so he got a job as a janitor at a hospital. He did that his entire life and was able to afford a Northside Chicago apartment and still had enough time left over to draw tens of thousands of watercolor paintings. The NEETs of today are largely victims of an economy that simply cannot support them, whereas the economy of the 1950s could support almost anyone. You want to be a journalist in the 1950s? Shit just write a few articles and send them into your local paper. You want to be a journalist in 2017? You better go to the top flight journalism schools like Syracuse or missouri, network like fucking crazy, become a sycophant to some editor as an unpaid intern for a few years, then maybe they'll put you on salary, careful though, papers are closing down all over the place and the last one hired is the first one fired.

>but they are forced to by terrifying and unprecedented headlines
There's an attempt to force them, but most normies just stop watching the news and consider it no more reliable than the National Enquierer or the Weekly World News.

>modern journalism
>""""""""""facts""""""""""""

Lugenpresse.

The Jews need to be banned from media ownership and participation.

They are trying to cause a constitutional crisis.

?

address my argument, life IS a fantastic if you live somewhere without niggers, mexicans and immigrants.

I live in a 99% white neighborhood and I can't leave my windows and doors open in the summer without fear of democratic voters enriching me with their diversity

>thinks theres any actual corruption or collusion

and stopped reading

>hitler and Putin
How are those two in the same level.

since when do sjws care about facts

Trailer for sale or rent, Rooms to let fifty cents

>never had friends. hangs with family
I knew there was a reason I connected to trump. fuck normies

>Nothing bad has happened yet
>EVERYTHING BAD HAS HAPPENED

Jesus when he actually does something wrong give me a call, none of this "uh bluh bluh rayciss" bullshit.

>Fix a fake constitutional crisis with a real one.

4d chess.

>never had friends. hangs with family
Can one man be any more based?

I know, right?