Sailor Moon ?

Sailor Moon ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnuPCWG3uYk
youtube.com/watch?v=484wxav_MrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked that scene. Sucks that it was the only good transformation sequence in the show and it wasn't even a transformation sequence.

And this one was too short.
youtube.com/watch?v=YnuPCWG3uYk

Yeah, pretty much. It's a pretty generic transformation scene anymore.

And of course this scene is totally outshined by fucking Princess Marco, who nearly eats the entire episode.

Even the Teen Titans Go parody was better.

That said, parodying Sailor Moon is really fucking old. Do most of these shows' audiences even get the reference?

Since Nefcy was into Sailor Moon as a kid, when the dubbed version would've aired on TV, and lists it as it one of her major inspirations for the show, I think it's just a bit of self-fanservice (for lack of a better term).

Like not really supposed to be seen as a joke by the kid audience or even to parody it, just a mild reference every season or so because it's probably amusing to have your own cartoon reference the cartoon that inspired it.

Star's not even a Sailor Moon-style of magical girl. She's got a bit more Cutie Honey in her.

Yeah, it's more like Sailor Moon inspired the original Star's delusions, and when the concept changed and developed it eventually turned out pretty differently.

transformation sequese shouldn't be adored.

I should request Princess Marco dressed as Sailor Jupiter in a future drawthread

Worst episode.

I disagree. Transformation sequences should be cherished and venerated.

This. Transformations in western animation are few and far between. The good ones are even rarer.

BRAKE UP

Heeeey Macarena

SHABADOOBIE TOUCH TO HENSHIN
youtube.com/watch?v=484wxav_MrM

I can't even think of many that are actually animated or non-parodies.

I guess Ladybug counts.

>tfw Mina Loveberry wanting to rule the Earth is a subtle rip on Queen Serenity's monarchy in SM

More like Gaylor moon

She's just a normal crazy girl... now i get this whole show

Who here even watched Sailor Moon as a kid?

2gay4me

me

him

At my country it was shown right before dragon Ball, so why not

TA TO BA! TATOBA, TA TO BA!

FRANCE YES

Sailor Moon + Cardcaptor Sakura represent.

Me
and still do

It's almost nauseating how ugly that SU character design is.

Welcome to American animation