Why does the pacifica/ diamond tiara type appeal to me so much?

Why does the pacifica/ diamond tiara type appeal to me so much?

you want to be bullied by a cute girl who secretly likes you.
like everyone on Sup Forums

you like tsunderes.

I don't know, man. Same here. I would hate them in real life though, probably.

you're a pedophile but not a dominating one. truly pathetic

I hate them in show... I hate them so much I want to take out my frustration by fucking them

>pedophile
Wew

kys barneyfag

Lee pls.
Barney is a good show with lots of waifus

everyone loves the alpha bitch

I'M GONNA TRY FOR AN UPTOWN GIRL
SHE'S BEEN LIVING IN HER WHITE BREAD WORLD
AS LONG AS ANYONE WITH HOT BLOOD CAN
AND NOW SHE'S LOOKING FOR A DOWNTOWN MAN
THAT'S WHAT I AM

Because you find normal pretty grills with an attitude attractive

All men desire Stacy Thundercunt on a primal level its why we will still act like slaves towards her even if she treats us like shit.

Mommy's prince?

nice copypasta

I feel like I have seen this thread with the same punchline before.

Part of it is spite for me. These characters unrealistic, (at first) just blatant attempts the main girl look good by comparison, and the idea that if a girl looks conventional attractive and is valley-ish is a huge bitch has been done to death.

So I'm like "fuck your lazy story-telling. I'm gonna like this character and flesh her out with my headcanons"

Pacifica Northwenst, Trixie Tang, Brittney Wong, Bonnie Rockwaller, Mandy from Totally Spies, Penelope Lang, Sandi Griffin, Princess Morbucks and many others are just plain hot. Coupled with their bitchy attitude, they become irresistible. It's like a delicious cake that taunts you: you want to eat it all the more. Possibly there's also something more deeply rooted like wanting to fuck the shit out of the hot bitch from school or wanting to be dominated by her.

I'm in a tough spot. I prefer brats to tsunderes. It's a subtle distinction and most people don't get it. Tsunderes act up to hide their true feelings, but brats act up specifically to get attention, usually from a specific person. The best I can think of is Perrine Closterman from Strike Witches.

Any good Sup Forums brats?

Chloe is fucking awful though. If she even had a single redeemable quality she'd be fine, but she literally causes every problem in the show. At that point, the bitchiness is just annoying.

it's true

Because these women are true princesses and you like treating them as such.

What if you instead prefer to bully cute girls you secretly like?
haha just wondering