Who watched Shameless tonight? Holy shit Sammi

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513584416158.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this gril is pretty

same

naked vagine?

>DUDE DEGENERACY LMAO: The Show

I fucking despised the show the few times I watched it, I can't watch a show where not one character has any redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Just give some webms already.

GOODS NOT DELIVERED
waifu status: DROPPED

What gets me is these are the kind of people my dad DESPISES, but he likes the show.

She's been in the show 1 ep and already sucked a dick

She'll show the goods in the next few eps

webms

did Debbie finally get those things out

Watch The Good Bad and The Ugly on Sundance
Shameless is only good of the titties

This. But so much worse than that, it's a show written in a way that insists and believes that some of the characters, namely Fiona, are totally right and morally justified at all times when they are utterly selfish and shitty. This show is awful. Fiona is the worst character by far and the show pretends she's a selfless saint when all she ever does is ignore her siblings problems and whore around.

My wife watches this show and I pick up certain plot points from the noise in the background and sometimes watch a scene here and there.

Am I right in saying the only character on the show who seems at all likeable, or even trying to do the right thing is the gay one whose a paramedic/fireman?

You put it well user, I had the same thoughts about Fiona. I just didn't understand what kind of pleasure I was supposed to be getting from the show. Where's the heroism, or nobility, or lesson, or themes, or at least just an interesting premise? Why would I want to watch shitty people do shitty things? I have enough of that in the real world.

He, his older brother Lip, and the bartender Kev are the only good people with any integrity in the entire show. But the show tries very hard to shit on Lip every season because he is the opposing voice to the writer's pet character, Fiona. So even when he's right, which is genuinely almost always, the show pretends he is wrong and then goes way out of its way to try and make the audience side against him.

i-i didn't know Sup Forums was so based, I thought you guys were cucks...
Sup Forums here, just lurking for the star wars shit but this post made me smile

go FUCKING BACK

i dont watch the show but i love emma kenney

webms?

OPEN BOB

This, Ian and Lip are self-destructive but still try to better themselves, Kev is a bro, and everyone else is awful.

Oh her. I've never watched the show, but I know the girl. What did she do?

ATM scene

I don't know what that means.

The user mispelled it. I think he meant A2M

and if you don’t know what that is... go lurk

she's very christian (except for the being a whore part) so the jews don't cast her

Fiona is actually pretty real though. Someone who loves her siblings but because of her shit parenting and self destructive behavior she also becomes a shit guardian and neglects then for the sake of her own independence. I do think the show glorifies her but I think she is genuinely interesting and complex if looked at objectively (unlike what the writers have been doing for the past 4 or so seasons)

Oh. I get Showtime. Give me a timestamp so I can check this out.

Apparently her bf dumped her when he found out she'd done topless and sex scenes for it, his fans didn't like her before anyway

It's something you never do,

source? on the dumping+topless

Yeah but he’s pussywhipped by his tranny bf

i read Sup Forums sometimes too, you don't have a to be a fucking faggot about it

So. Who is the better look alike? Dakota Skye or Molly Bennett?

POST THE WEBMS

Is she christian for real or you guys are joking.

pls

>fast forward the episode
>literally nothing happens

Where is it roughly in the episode? I'm downloading it now will make webm if I can find it.

Cute blog, fucking fruitfuckitty faggot.

bob and vegene?

nothing happened, she pulled a guy's pants down

Molly for sure

Have you even watched the later seasons? The shift from focusing on Fiona as the altruist has been pretty apparent. They still try and say she is doing the right thing from her point of view but it is easy to see as the audience that she is a scumbag with a few redeeming qualities. Honestly Lip is the only good character in the show from a character arc standpoint, but I hope they give Carl more good degen shit like the police arc.

I like how the writer tries to shit on Lip as a character, but it ends up giving him the best story overall. The fucking college/teacher arc was goddamned beautiful.

So you get an actress gf, and you dump her when she does her job...

most underrated waifu in Sup Forums history, I still remember when kaiji used to spam her and she looks exactly the same. hopefully her being in shameless means more discussion about her body of work!

This. OP is a fucking faggot

OP falsely getting peoples hopes up.

kill yourself faggot

Actually she become a slut over time.

Watch the webm when she shows her side boob because her dog bit her tit.

the blinds about her are turning out to be true
and oh boy, there are some huge ones from when she was still a minor.

Yeah, not particularly interesting.

i've seen it, it's not slutty compared to what other old waifus are posting on snaps

give me the quick rundown?

She looks the same le fug

what sort of attire is this?

That's what all the underage sluts in Hollywood wear now.

tell her to stop holding air, it's going up to her head!

We hate drumpf tho :^)

me on the TIGHT

how this......

become this....
>hurts like shit
>laffin like nothing.

>people actually pretend Sammi is pure

Kierna is the only pure.

When shes isnt wearing a bra, she still look like a classic lady.

Pretty much this.

goddam she makes me ERECT!

her displeasure only makes me HARDER

She probably wouldn't be that bothered by it honestly.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513584416158.webm

imagine if kiernan did a full frontal explicit sex scene to prove she was an adult actress!

Season 2

She is just a very rare lady.

looks like iced coffee. might want to rename the file.

That's what she is, a lady. One of the last of her kind.

Trips

Thanks. I just drink sody pop.

i'd give her some cream if you know what I meme

Is a woman plated the old way. Trips confirm

Hanratty has a literal doll face.

She's from another era. She's the closest thing we have to Grace Kelly.

She's not for sexual.

Unless you marry her.

i bet she's had at least seven penises inside her

Same, I watched the first 2 episodes and felt incredibly uncomfortable. Moderately rich guy coming to the rescue was the end for me. I was only in it for Macy and they took way too long to activate him.

Kiernan is one of those girls that if you take them out for a walk and she likes you, they are very loyal to one man.

Holy fucking yum

She's still a virgin.

I want to marry KIKI!

Seeing as she is now 18+, a woman and not devoutly religious I highly fucking doubt it

Dropped!

I think you're right.

Sorry, you're too late. She and I are getting married. Me on the right.

Just because she's 18 doesn't mean she's a whore.

why is she so fucking oily jesus christ

Because she's so hot.

She was so beautiful in her prime

no! This can't be happening!