Why is it Cena hasn't been successful in the mainstream? The Rock did great and even Bautista has been doing good

Why is it Cena hasn't been successful in the mainstream? The Rock did great and even Bautista has been doing good.

Cause he lacks any charisma to draw box office money and he lacks acting talent that Bautista has. He's just a dorky dude who is only got good mic skills and that's all.

/thread

He isn't LITTY enough like the Rock to make RAUNCHY little films that make you PISS your pants.

He's really dorky which is weird given the dudes size and strength. Maybe the cause of the PG era but seeing him in anything besides wrestling he comes off as a dork

He was in Ferdinand

His position in WWE also might have something to do with his transition into hollywood unlike The Rock and Batista, Cena for most if not all of his main event world title and face of the company run was presented as a kid friendly man, whilst Rock and Batista were not.

Cena thinks loud = passionate and charismatic,
Batista's goofy as shit and the Rock has actual charisma so they took off.

This. They turned him into this family dude which kinda killed his chances

have you seen Cena act? He's Goofy and dorky as fuck. Yeah so is Bautista but he pulls it off in a manner that still makes him intimidating

How do I get my hands that big?

I don't think he even wants to get into acting like Bautista did and Dwayne tried.
He's still way too busy at the WWE and everything else he does to even begin.

He'sa corny white boi. He is lacking the spicy latinx blood that is required to be a star now.

>tried
You know that the Rock is the best earning actor in Hollywood atm?

user like to believe in his own reality, it's the only thing preventing him from killing himself.

Lets not forget that Rocks first few movies were produced by WWE Films, I think it will be a fairer comparison a few years down the line when Cena starts getting more roles. Honestly out of the 3 Bautista has impressed me the most.

He hasn't been in a single good film. Maybe the new 'Daddy's Home' sequel will help get him somewhere in the world of raunchy PG-13 comedy films.

Dude, his hands are bigger than his head, did he had a case of gigantism or what?

>You know that the Rock is the best earning actor in Hollywood atm?
I don't understand why it is like that, though. Other than the Fast and Furious movies, which was already an established franchise, I can't remember a single box office hit the Rock had a major part in.

this so much lel

Until relatively recently, his focus was only on the WWE. He liked the business and he was well paid there. Also, the company didn't have any other draws, since WWE completely sucks now at creating box office attractions. Also, because any potential star they may have gets crushed by the weight of the really shitty writing.

Now he's catching up with the age, and his body can't hold on the crazy road schedule, so making movies is not a bad option if he wants to keep getting the money he used to earn in WWE.

He's still making a transition to the movies, so he needs to get rid of his image of the meme wrestler people have of him right now.

tl;dr: give him time

HGH gave him a career. It gave him the look and the capacity to recover twice as quickly from the injuries

That just reiterates OP's point

Pretty obvious he's just two white for them. Theres literally nothing he's done that has not helped him get fans or be seen as a nice guy. Unlike Rock on twitter all day I mean has the Rock helped do the most Make-a-Wishes than anyone else?