i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513551839821.webm
strawpoll.me/14648964/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*astral projects in front of you*
heh
*dodges your swing*
see you around kid
*dies*

My gf doesnt like SW, so she didnt come with me to the theater, i went with friends. When I came back home that night I was depressed and she asked "whats wrong?" And I told her "my hero died" and this dumb bitch burst out laughing and just wouldnt stop laughing, and started mocking me by "offering her condolences"

I fucking hate women so much

She was 100% right, you pathetic cuck.

t. soyboy bugman neo-numale

How did you even get a gf in the first place if you are that much of pathetic manchild?

c'mon, his death was very predictable. Question wasn't if, but how. Kinda lame death, but also peaceful and helpful. He gave them time to get away.
Maybe he will return as force ghost, similar to rest.

You deserved to get laughed at for that

Fuck off you idiot, Luke was my childhood hero, i used to have so many Luke toys and grew up watching reruns of the movie on tv when i was lonely. Of course i would be bummed he died, its like losing an old friend
I dk, it just happened, shes a qt and we were friends for a few months, and she was always flirting with me and making sexual jokes with me, until one day she said "when are you gonna take me out already?" and we have been together ever since

>"oy vey goyim how dare you have straight white male role model?"

:(

Movie would have been 100x better if Luke had been brought aboard Snoke's ship, killed Snoke, then took over the throne, leaving Kylo and Rey all like "FUCK!"

>Sharing your feels with roasties.
Numales everyone.

t. estronaut

Eat shit, cunts. It is completely valid to have a fictional role model who is a good person.
Luke is a great guy in the OT and they messed him up completely.

>scars his nephew for life, exiles himself in shame
>learns to forgive himself so he can go back and fuck with his nephew some more

Says the guy who cries over Star Wars characters

>your "role model" is a femboyish young twink from an old kids space flick
Embarassing

yikes

don't expect her to stay with your ass for much longer now

t. Soyboy manchild

I love how Sup Forumstards are non-ironically comparing the portrayal of Luke in this film with the death of Christianity.

The mental gymnastics these brainlets go through over a movie for children is astounding to me.

>gets on mic after dying
>"heh, took 20 of u to kill me"

>don't expect her to stay with your ass for much longer now
Nah we have been together 7 years and are engaged. I have that bitch on lock, she worships me

My girlfriend actively wants to know if movies make me cry, she thinks it's sweet. Of course I'll never actually tell her what or how much of a pussy I am

Seriously having a specific "role model" at all is pretty pathetic, let alone an imaginary one from a toy selling manchild franchise and actually crying over his fictional death I mean what the fuck, are you consuming strictly soy everyday?

:[ time to find a new one m8

>talks about how shitty Ren is for trying to kill him and his father and that he'll always be with Kylo even after death
>echoes Han Solo in his final words
I got a good laugh at how good of a ruse that was

AND THE BITCH START LAUGHIN AND SHE DONT STOP LAUGHIN

absolutely based, tell her to post here instead of you

t. virgin

“It’s just a movie” - Mark Hamill

>My gf

Found your mistake.

dump her ass

>Dumbfucks in audience clap and cheer when it's revealed Luke is okay and projecting himself
>Dies anyway 1 minute later

Funniest part of the movie for me

This line was ironic badass.
This reminds me, that Hamill voiced Joker aswell.

His death scene was well made end a fitting end to him. I'm so glad they didn't have him being gutted by someone

>I must go now my planet needs me

>disrespects you to your face
>”worship”

Enjoy your divorce the exact hour you get past the minimum amount of time for her to legally take half your shit

So Yoda is going to train Rey now?

ye me too, but they should leave his death for 3rd nu-wars movie and kill Leia instead.

She's gonna train herself with books

>death scene was well made
>literally just I've used to much force points lolbye

>playful ribbing is "disrespect"

JFC leave youre basement and talk to a girl some time, any girl FFS

Make sure you return the favor next time she's baring her soul to you kek

Rey is an independent woman who don't need no trainer.

>and are engaged
>engaged

You fucked up big time, mate.

Haven't seen the film, can someone tell me how he dies and why

everyone has rolemodels, thats how our minds work. how do you become this much of a cynical callous shit afraid of looking up to anyone, did your alcoholic father molest you?

Bantz are a masculine trait. You have a degenerate feminist of a gf

oh yes, a virgin explaining meanders of womans mind, right on time

Yeah well i busted a big fat nut on her face while she licked my balls that same night, not very masculine of her

LMAO

Who knew astral projecting yourself across the galaxy would drain a guy?

Licking balls is pretty fukken gay, bro. Enjoy your gay marriage

Absolute cuck.

You will not be missed

Bruh

>do you think you've got him

/ourgirl/

you guys realize this is a reference to Han Solo, KYLO REN'S FATHER, right?
Luke's fucking with him the whole scene

I see it more like he made himself a force ghost while still alive, and after he couldn't quite come back to his body anymore. He chose to ascend the way Obi-Wan and Yoda did

>everyone has rolemodels, thats how the mind of a manchild work
ftfy

Why does it matter that he died in a shitty fanfic sequel? If George Lucas actually killed him off that would be one thing, but I don't understand how anyone can be emotionally invested in these "sequels" at all.

>
You all were trolled

Yes, that's why it's a terrible scene.
The man tried to kill his nephew in his sleep like a pussy ass bitch, and now years later after living as a hobo tittysucking hermit he finally confronts him just to make a le epic troll prank and just die a minute later

dump her

>a reference to his father that Kylo wouldn’t even understand

Whoa. Top bantz

>10% of 20% of 50% of 15% of 80% of 43% of 2,000

Now I'm no Rick and Morty fan but if my math adds up that 1 woman out of 2000

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513551839821.webm

user, I don't think you have her on lock. If she's a big enough cunt to laugh in your face about something you love, and doesn't even go to the film with you because you wanted her to, she hardly worships you. I have to agree, she probably isn't with you because of respect or love.

Couldnt you have just said that the movie sucked so that you wouldnt have sounded like a bitch?

>>See you around, kid
what did they mean by this?

Memes aside her response isnt normal, who the fuck starts laughing after hearing a character died

>no one posted it yet

>watching lotr with gf
>get ready to hold back bitch tears when boromir dies
>she cries instead

At least they can't take the OT from us.
>d\l despecialized and preserve the memory

honestly she should break up with you, you autistic fuck

She isn't laughing at the fact that a character died, she's laughing at the fact that her boyfriend has a fictional manchild flick "hero" and is crying over the fact that he died in the eight goddamn installment of an even more manchild version of the same flick.

Captain Phasma was your hero?

It made me think that they killed Luke using a body double for some key shots, and Mark Hamill had no idea that they did it, hence why he was so pissed off at the premiere.

its not implied that it's the same person, stay away from numbers

Shes a keeper

this. I have no issue with them killing off Luke (Han's death in TFA was a very powerful, well executed moment) but man, they should've killed him off in a more coherent, better put together manner.

In fact, they should've kept Luke alive and then killed him off in Episode 9.

I heard it said somewhere that men spend the rest of their lives trying to capture the things that made them happy and live up to the things they admired when they were 12. I think that's mostly true. A little hurt is okay. The OT will always be there, though. Nuwars is literally corporate fanfiction. You haven't lost anything.

>c'mon, his death was very predictable.
Pretty much everybody knew he was going to die they just didnt expect it to be desecrated for three hours

Have they made Empire and ROTJ into despecialized editions yet?

just wait for ROTJ remastered with Leia slave suit removed

Vote now:

strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/

I want to give it time, but the more I think about it, without Sup Forums's retardation, the more a bad taste I have in my mouth. A taste that has come in 2 days vs the few weeks and a second watching of episode 7. I don't know, there were good parts, but yeah I agree if you're a star wars fan you won't think it's good.

Grow up.

Forever ago.

>I heard it said somewhere that men spend the rest of their lives trying to capture the things that made them happy and live up to the things they admired when they were 12.

No, manchildren do that. Everyone else moves on.

All me

Everyone who believes in "the transcending, timeless power of stories and myths and archetypes" is a dog who drolls when the bell rings. That Joseph Campbell pseudo-scholarship that Lucas latched onto to give his Flash Gordon rip off a patina of respectability is nothing for an adult to take seriously. Time to grow up.

>going horizontal for no fucking reason
fucking newfag

It's actually impressive when people are as retarded as you. The things you have to know about to make that statement would almost make you a smart guy if it weren't for the fact that you have to ignore way, way more to ever fall into believing something so fucking stupid as what you just said

What's the point of address projecting, why didn't he just go there if he was going to die from it anyway

probably couldnt. Falcon went away and his X-wing probably was too long in water to be used again.

I don't want to move on. And I haven't been able to re capture it anyway

She's going to start femdomming you and probably cuckold you

I'd laugh at you too. Fucking kill yourself

But he could go with Rey? Is he an impulsive little child who changes his opinion by the second?