Monstar vs the forces of 3th season

Will Monstar keep suffering in this new season? Or she will finally find happiness?
she will keep suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

findoworld.tumblr.com/post/152552512863
youtube.com/watch?v=miJRiyIpYEk
findoworld.tumblr.com/archive/filter-by/photo
youtu.be/XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=w5fLGWrHouk
youtube.com/watch?v=v0LhC7N3mNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first post for characters wearing marco's clothes

>3th

Silly cunt

>Daily reminder to snuggle your MonStar at night to keep her warm

I don't keep track of Star Vs. Faggotry, is Star a monster now or is this just a shitpost?

Post some qt3 Sky.

It's a spinoff from a theoretical MoonxToffee AU. We don't give a shit about that, though. We greentext about Monstar being called a ligger, getting bullied, and needing cuddles to keep her body temperature up. Some user learned how to lineart and is making great edits, on top of the drawfag contributions. Shes a QT. I want to bully her and spoon at the same time. It's conflicting.

We also green text about how she was sold to slavery, rescued by Marco and how she is emotionally dependant on him.

I need that now.... For friend.

Sorry i don't have any images of sky.

what if janna came to you and told you she could be your star forever?

Check this then:

Stick to one thread ya fucks.

Don't forget the writefaggots

How many fics are there. Last I checked one but I think people have been busy.
I've been writing something but I'm not sure if it's shit.

aka shitpost, albeit a very cute one

Why is this taking off now? This was an AU during the first hiatus.

REMOVE LIZARD AND REMOVE BUG

we eventually ran out of things to talk about and found that Monstar AU has more suffering potential

what's going on in that picture?

That's what it was. We've hit peak suffering in the show. Star is slated for a come back. MonStar is the obvious solution

Were the Blarco stuff and the St. O's AU art from the same person?

>implying weve hit peak suffering in the show
oh ye of little faith just wait til we go full fuuka in s4

So we will expect Star to be run over at the end but she ends up surviving disapointing everyone?

>findoworld.tumblr.com/post/152552512863
>janna, starfan13 and ludo are at a party all dressed as star
>starfan and ludo get in a fight while janna collects money from people for coming

THAT KING WILL ALWAYS BE HIGH AS FUCK!

Yes and while she's dead marco will get it on with another character that looks like and has the same name as star

What if Sabrina was a ligger?

What if in the S3 finale, Marco geta killed trying to save Star and in the S4 premier, Star moves to an alternate universe where Star was the one who died trying to save Marco

That's some Rick and Morty, right there.

People were saying Jackie is going to be dropped like Ferguson and Alfonzo, and that made me a little upset
BUT THEN

Here's the quick rundown on the Season 3 teaser
Be sure to listen while reading
youtube.com/watch?v=miJRiyIpYEk

findoworld.tumblr.com/archive/filter-by/photo

oh… oh my

>Heh Anun, ihs me, Skuh.

Exclusive storyboard images from S3

Why can't season 3 come sooner

Praise XIR!!!

Reminder that Jackie is disgusting Cis scum.

Now that it's basically confirmed she's going to break free in Season 3, what will her theme song sound like?

youtu.be/XUhVCoTsBaM

There's something seriously wrong with this image.
Why are Marco's shorts still on?

youtube.com/watch?v=w5fLGWrHouk

They're just about to start and Marco is shy.
Star is "JUST FUCK ME UP, PAPI... HARD" mode

New intro confirmed, heres hoping for a new outro with Marco singing. Also Harem Route endgame.

>new intro
>Jarco is dead

NEVER!!!

Sorry, bud. The writing's been on the wall since day one. Better get used to it.

Marco needs more girls for his harem. Since Mina is in the intro maybe she becomes another member.

Kelly trying to move in on Marco while she's on break with Tad.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

>We get a group shot of Janna, Kelly, Tom, Star, and Marco in the new intro.

Ok Sup Forums what does Nefcy have up her sleeve for Janna? Thinking about it she's the only one in the intro that seems out of place, and it's pretty obvious she will have some type of power up. You also can't just say she's the wacky comic relief of the group considering Ponyhead isn't in there, so there's something more that's up.

There are just... Few things that are better.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0LhC7N3mNI

Janna will be the emotional support for Star while she's still working out her issues with Marco.
Janna and Star were together for a lot of the time towards the end of Season 2, and Janna likes the creepy and weird so she wouldn't be scared off by wacky shenanigans.
Janna is basically Star's best gal pal at this point.

Oh, look. All the characters I hate are being taken away.

Works for me.

Hetero-normative Cis scum detected.

>reads thread
yes, yes. This is good.

Monstar editfag here, one of them anyway. I need suggestions on scenes from the show to do edits of, hit me up

>pic related

Not sure if the stuff I'll suggest have been done so ima go shotgun style. Beat up Star near the end of Spider with a top hat episode. Star sad and hugging herself during Face the music, right after the 2nd verse, but before the 3rd verse starts. Sad Star near the end of Face the music when Moon is arguing with Hekapoo.

The only reason you like MonStar is because you want to find someone more broken then yourself.

>yfw Jackie and Marco break up at the start of season 3, and through their adventures together in season 3 Marco, and Janna become a thing to the disappoint of Star.
>yfw Janna is the new love interest of Marco, and Starco has to wait another season yet again.

>Marco: She also flirts with me, and makes creepy comments about calling her after my divorce.

Start of season is Marco calling Janna, and telling her he broke up with Jackie, and she needs her help in finding Star since she seems good with finding things.

>Pic related is foreshadowing of Marco's original safe kid act Janna didn't like, and now that is confident he's ready to date someone as fierce as Janna.

The next step in SVTFOE as expected from the master Nefcy.

Someone who knows how to add text to gifs should add in text like "What's going on in this thread?" As she's coming down.
And then the text disappears before she starts going back up.

Please? Anyone? Pretty please?

did they have an air date or anything

Please no the cuckposting would never stop if it happened again.

>mfw this is entirely possible with the new group makeup.

I like MonStar because I want to comfort someone who's in dire need of it. I mean I do that on a regular basis anyways but another creature in need of love is one I can provide for.

The problem isn't that Jarco is dead. It's that they have apparently no desire to keep her around, but they'll go ahead and develop Kelly who was an even bigger blank slate.

Where's the new intro?

Made a vector out of your picture.

No innuendos here. I wanna cuck Tad, the vegan faggot tree thing, by fucking Kelly

Original.

Or maybe you could Google "adding texts to gifs" and literally one of the first results you could find is a website which does that for free and the technologically challenged like yourself.

>"I wanna get off Nefcy's cuck ride"

picture to be updated soon?

>It's that they have apparently no desire to keep her around
Well how is she going to be around after the breakup?

They're not dropping Jackie out right on the first episode. That's shit writing. She might even be around up until half way through the season.
Once the break up is official though, it's tough to imagine that she would have a lot more significant cameos.

Guys the very real possibility that Jackie will be forgotten so quickly and no one will give a shit is giving me a ton of stress

What do

>How will she stick around
I mean she's Star's friend too? And implied to be janna's?

>technologically challenged
Being technologically challenged is a choice in this day an age. I choose to be too lazy to do it myself. I will eventually if no one else decides to do it though. But not right now.

I just want to know why she shouldn't be in the tag team but Janna should

So once Marco gets with Star then Jackie will be the last piece of this picture right?

>but they'll go ahead and develop Kelly who was an even bigger blank slate.

I can kinda see this considering Kelly seems to have fighting power to add to the group. The real question is why Janna is in the group unless...

I couldn't attend the Star Vs panel yesterday. Was the S3 preview any good? Do we have a premiere date? Did the cast answer any noteworthy questions?

>What do
Be happy that Star and Marco will be together really soon?

Although to be fair I think she may become a villain in season 4.

Take up another hobby and worry less about the relationships of cartoon teenagers.

We just have an audio, suffocated by screams.
Filming was not allowed during that part.
Julio tried, but he was mercilessly killed by Nefcy's goddess powers, abruptly ending the livestream altogether.
Rip Julio.

Can you even name the reasons why you like Jackie so much as to actually be stressed about her going back to background character status?
No like seriously. I want to try and understand why you guys love her so much.
And I'm heavily in favor of maintaining her dignity and settling the whole Jackie thing appropriately. So legit, no bully.

Goddess Bless!

Praise Xir!

>A chick who is super into the occult and weird stuff, passing up the opportunity to go to another dimension.

Dude,shes gonna force Marco to bring her yo. People seem to only consider fighting ability and completely ignore character motivation. She bonded and grew close to Star in season 2 to the point that she was part of Star's "emergency friends meeting", shes gonna insist on going.

>Nefcy uses Power Word: No Cameras
>Julio's camera glasses implode into his brain
RIP Julio, you tried

Its mostly an issue of innocent characters trying their best and still getting screwed over, and the world and none of the characters in it give a shit.

Jackie took the initiative in making her relationship with Marco as comfortable as possible. She showed genuine interest.

>Start of season is Marco calling Janna, and telling her he broke up with Jackie, and she needs her help in finding Star since she seems good with finding things

He'd call Tom, not Janna, since
A) Tom's from Mewni, knows the place, can flameport etc
B) demon magic tracking abilities
C) royal princely connections and clout
D) he doesn't hate Tom (unlike the gypsy) and hangs with him on the reg out of his free will

I told you man, I'm fine

t. Julio.