Looks like you are wrong again Sup Forums

Looks like you are wrong again Sup Forums
Science proves fans are actually LOVING the new Star Wars movie

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14648964/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513551839821.webm
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://elpais.com/cultura/2017/12/15/actualidad/1513338836_216623.html&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Some retards review bombed TLJ's RT user score
Shocking. I'm shocked.

It was a bad movie, but that doesn't mean people didn't enjoy it. Jangle keys in front of retards and there's a good chance they'd be into it.

what about all the French and Spanish sites? what about all the bad reviews on Youtube? what about Disney's facebook page? face it, the movie is shit and I hope you're getting paid to shill it

wtf I take that back TLJ was a good movie

>Frenchmen and Spaniards are somehow unable to program bots

I dont understand why all you guys dislike this movie, I thought it was great! Had a fun time watching it!

mask the jangled keys with something that is seemingly intelligent and retards who think they are smart think they are above other retards who like jangled keys

Voting is now open:

strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/

i'm glad science is on top of this

>what about all the French and Spanish sites?
Who cares about Mexico and France?
>what about all the bad reviews on Youtube?
Trolls
>what about Disney's facebook page?
Trolls

This movie is universally acclaimed and is probably the best of the saga, took risk and earned its place in history

The movies story is like the writers were given a checklist from a design committee at Disney and assiduously followed the list. Force Awakens was New Hope 1.5, but Last Jedi is its own thing. And it does not fit with any of the other Star Wars movies at all.

Hell, it does not fit with Force Awakens. All the hanging threads JJ Abrams left at the end of that movie are completely ignored. Its like the director and writers had a professional grudge against the FA crew and deliberately took a big steaming dump on their "bad" ideas.

Like Captain Phasma. It is patently obvious these new writers did not like the idea of a Woman being in a position of authority in the New Order. It goes against their need to insert Gender Struggle into the overarching narrative of a battle between Darkness and Light. Captain Phasma did not fit with the need for the Masculine to be the bad guys so she had to get killed off. They only put her in it because she was a fan favorite from FA, and she was on the checklist corporate sent them.

And that entire sequence of Finn and Rose? It exists solely to take the piss out of evil Capitalism. It serves no plot purpose in the movies story except to make the male members of the Resistance look like idiots.

>tons of people go to see TFA because its the first new star wars in over a decade

>less people go to see this star wars
>WTF SOME CONSPIRACY IT REALLY WASS GOOD WTF

are people taking movies too seriously?

that just like your opinion man

literally

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

it can't be the best because its not part of the saga at all. This movie is to Star Wars what the modern Star Trek movies are to the TV Shows.

Really? What did you like about it exactly? In the end there are only like a dozen resistance fighters left. The main hero of the entire series dies after doing nothing of value, we just basically watch a lot of people die and the resistance grind to a bloody halt. There's no reason to continue this trilogy since the resistance is now finished.

All trolls and bots, in reality 95% of the audience LOVED this movie

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513551839821.webm

>universally acclaimed

Lol let me stop you right there. You need to look that phrase up. You don't understand it's meaning.

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

Disney really needs to train their shills better.

kurwa, what's the response like in slavland?

THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL

Lol articles are being written claiming "no really people loved it see studies!" and faggots like you see no irony

Everytime

Poland here, saw it at night on 13th with a dozen friends. All but one guy hated it. And even that one guy is giving it 7/10.

The damage control next week if the BO is apocalyptic is going to be some next level shit

If I was Disney i'd be making lateral moves like shuffling Kennedy off and cancelling Johnson's trilogy instead of trying to bury it's head in the sand and pretending everything is going to be ok because the shills are working overtime.

#litty

I just captured these from the first thread I saw them in, before Disney deleted them.

I'm from the East Coast.

>incredible amounts of 'identity' tied to a movie franchise that more or less made the world crap it's pants when it first came out.

You can tell it's really bad because reviews are 50/50 horrible/amazing. A swath of people defend it to the grave simply because if they didn't they'd be more or less questioning who they are above an overrated movie franchise. And another huge group stabbing it like Caeser for the same reasons. Except they are trying to give TLJ the 'prequel' treatment of going #notmystarwars.

Lots of rapid fan boys not wanting to look at themselves I say.

I fucking LOVE science XD

Why are these people denying science?

How do you feel as a pole about the massive march a few weeks ago?

25% of the people who liked it are such die hard Star Wars fans they'll like anything with a lightsabre in it. Another 25% of the people are thrilled at this conquest in the culture wars by the radical left, and the remaining 50% are like this guy.

THE NEEDLE TEARS A HOLE

This level of damage control is off the fucking chain

Check this spanish review from the most prominent critic in Spain

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://elpais.com/cultura/2017/12/15/actualidad/1513338836_216623.html&edit-text=&act=url

THAT OLD FAMILIAR STING

What the pseudo nazis shit? Those fags do it every year. They are mostly retarded soccer hooligans.

Oy vey a new (((social study))) has been released, please realign your views to match it. thanks goyim

>When you need a scientific study to prove that people enjoyed a movie

People are fucking braindead, they just dont understand how RT works

To give it a positive audience score it needs to be a 7/10 or higher, it doesnt necessarily mean those that score under hate the movie, many just find it meh and RT counts that as a bad review for whatever reason

STOP THE PAIN!

just ignore the reviews

what do the fans know anyway?

Lubie to!
Lubie to, WHERE ARE YOU?!

...Odpowieeeeeedz!

I WOULD FIND A WAY

Why are people trying so hard to prove audiences loved the movie?
Is it so hard to believe there are fans that didn't like it?

Critics hate it but FANS LOVE IT!

Just finished marathoning The Phantom Menace just now. With all its shortcomings, it's still much more enjoyable than the piece of soulless shit that was TLJ. It's full of imagination and really works as a fantasy for children, at least.

Holy shit that's fucking brutal even in the translation.

This. The avengers movies are fucking "universally" loved...I don't trust audiences.

>he doesn't agree with the mainstream opinion about literally anything
About time we start killing nazis like you

i knew it was based el pais before opening

THE KILLING THE DYING WAS ALL DONE IN VAIN

If you are this desperate to show that people enjoyed it that means that people didn't enjoy it that much

TRY TO KILL IT ALL AWAY

>Our scientific study concludes you are in error, you DID enjoy the movie

Jesus Christ what kind of horrifying Orwellian world are we living in?

NOBODY LIKES IT
ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LIKE IT ARE DISNEY SHILLS
>NOBODY LIKES IT
>ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LIKE IT ARE DISNEY SHILLS
NOBODY LIKES IT
>NOBODY LIKES IT
NOBODY LIKES IT
>NOBODY LIKES IT
NOBODY LIKES IT
>NOBODY LIKES IT
NOBODY LIKES IT
>NOBODY LIKES IT
NOBODY LIKES IT
>NOBODY LIKES IT
NOBODY LIKES IT
>NOBODY LIKES IT
NOBODY LIKES IT
>NOBODY LIKES IT
NOBODY LIKES IT
>NOBODY LIKES IT
NOBODY LIKES IT
>NOBODY LIKES IT
NOBODY LIKES IT
>NOBODY LIKES IT
NOBODY LIKES IT
>NOBODY LIKES IT
NOBODY LIKES IT
>NOBODY LIKES IT
NOBODY LIKES IT
>NOBODY LIKES IT
NOBODY LIKES IT
>NOBODY LIKES IT
NOBODY LIKES IT
>NOBODY LIKES IT

>(((social study)))

Didn't Trump ban words like this?

The Mouse must pay for this.

Don't worry guys we'll get them next time with Solo for sure

>Haha you hated porgs? It's a fictional movie, porgs aren't even real. So you should love them...

BUT I REMEMBER EVERYTHING

>Synthesio simply broke down Twitter and Facebook reactions into positive and negative sentiments, just as a Rotten Tomatoes score is the average of only good or bad ratings. The company found that, of every social media post about The Last Jedi this weekend, 70.04 percent of them were positive. Just 29.96 percent were negative.
>Twitter and Facebook reactions

SCIENCE LMAO

Watch the Solo movie be a criticism of toxic masculinity and the wookies being an allegory for race relations in America.

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL

>BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP SUPPORTING RUSSIAN BOTS ARE SPAMMING FACEBOOK WITH ANTI STAR WARS COMMENTS!
>recent study shows more Russian bots gave praise to star wars than criticism
>RUSSIANS HACKED OUR STAR WARS!!!

MY EMPIRE IF DIRT

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED

So anyone who disagrees are just trolls?
You gotta be a fucking payed shill.

I WILL LET YOU DOWN

was this "study" conducted with only soyboys?

From looking at regular reviews, they all seem to be grading on some kind of curve. I don't think I can honestly give this movie a C with all the plot holes vs. enjoyment I could get out of it. I don't think even a writing teacher can be as forgiving as the people who watched it, listed everything they hated about it, but still give it a 7/10 because they had a good time. That type of rating seems illogical to me.

LEAVE US ALONE, WE JUST WANT TO ENJOY OUR SH- GOOD MOVIE

I WILL MAKE YOU HURT

>grown-up kids
Thanks, i'll use this as an alternative to "liberal" from now on.

Daniel...you're a big faggot.

Do you know how much money Disney spent to acquire the Star Wars franchise? Any pissant movie critic writing for some shit blog or failing print newspaper who would DARE to write nothing less the a 4 out of 5 star review of this trillion dollar money train will never be invited to a movie set or premier again.

tbqh, I thought TLJ was better than TFA. There were a bunch of glaring issues though, mainly being social commentary forced in, and the book burning scene left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't really care what they do at this point though; I'm just going to watch the next movie and then jump ship - it's probably time I stop focusing so much on kids movies anyhow

Spanish fans are tearing TLJ to pieces.

But muh russian bots.

If a social survey and countless articles need to be commissioned in order to determine if a movie was thoroughly enjoyed or not, it probably wasn't.
Disney is lucky americans are stupid enough to swallow anything with a headline

"liked it" is different from what the critics were saying

>the (((science))) is settled, goyim!

The story makes no sense at all.

The entire subject is that the Jedi are no more, that the codes and their teachings were wrong. Especially with the scene of Yoda burning the books in the sacred tree.

So if the teachings were wrong, then why the fuck is Rey even fighting against Kylo Ren then? If the entire teachings of the Jedi were misguided, then she has no reason to fight him or the Sith. Worse, she probably should have joined them.

Also, the rebellion has been fighting for what, 50+ years at this point? Holy fuck, what the hell have they been doing? A rebellion 50 years old is a failed rebellion. They even say the rebels only have 400+ left on their side. 400+ in a galaxy of Billions. That's a fart in a fucking Tornado.

The last film better is the rebellion getting crushed. There is no fucking way they can win.

I've noticed this disturbing trend with normies and nu-males. "Science" to them is the equivalent of magic, something they don't understand in the slightest but defer to the warlocks casting the runes as an absolute authority. It doesn't matter if that authority is Rick in Rick and Morty impossibly crafting objects out of scrap that would require nano-scale precision engineering to stand a hope of functioning, or things which aren't particularly scientific at all like social studies, critical theory, etc. They can invoke the magic word "science", and in their mind that defeats all counter-arguments in much the same way a Franciscan monk might believe "god" trumps a more rational explanation for an unforeseen event.

Carl Sagan must be spinning in his grave, doubly so considering most of these dull idiots like to invoke him as one of those aforementioned warlocks.

>Last Jedi is its own thing.
No it isn't, it's an ESB retread. It's just slightly less blatant about it than TFA was about being an ANH retread.

What did the movie do to piss off Sup Forums?

can we pray that solo turns out like that recent logan movie? unexpectedly mature, violent, and critically acclaimed? like can we witness han shoot off a space rapists dick?
>han shot first

absolutley nothing TLJ is accidentally /pol material with Reylo now cannon.

is there anything more reddit than "science"?

bye bye

1 billion

>My punished bladder and kidneys tell me to visit the perfumed toilet halfway through the projection (it's unforgivably long, like 150 minutes) and when I return to the room they check my body again, in case there was a spy in the bathroom.

Fucked kek
I might start paying more attention to spanish reviews after this

Thank you for this, listened to the song while savoring each image

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you know when the libs start getting out there "look at the science," they've fucking lost.
HAHAHAHAHA