You are now sitting on the Jedi council. Rey is brought before you and she asks to be trained as a Jedi...

You are now sitting on the Jedi council. Rey is brought before you and she asks to be trained as a Jedi. You watch all of her scenes from TFA and TLJ. What is your recommendation to the council?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14648964/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need to examine her vagina

No

I volunteer as inspector

I'll Force Speculum that shit

She's too old. Yes. Too old to receive the training.
And her outbursts prove that the dark side is strong within her.

Frightening smile, she has. To the dark side, she will.

I recommend we all become force ghosts.

sell her to the hutts, the temple doesnt mainten out of thin air you know

Cut her off the force and sentence to exile.

Get started, Master Fisto.

If I say no, the Sith will just find her and corrupt her. There really isn't much of a choice here.

But what about the droid attack on the Wookies?
I'd probably leave the Jedi council and join Sheev. It seems like I have a better chance of survival by doing that.

Motion to table this in favor of the Droid attack on the Wookies.

You just went an hero, master

Rule of Two

Let's find out:

strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/

you are right, we can't loose that system

But Exile did it to himself.

Not canon.

Darth Bane is canon though

>"yaddle has herpers"

I will train this powerful young woman myself, the force is female you shitlords

Bane?

FUCK OFF YA COW

For you.

terminate her immediately

Hell no she's dark side as hell in some places gtfo rey

based fucking yaddle poster

>What is your recommendation to the council?
kill the younglings of course

Since she is the Mary Suest of all Mary Sues, I'd humbly ask her to womansplain all the secrets of the force to my fellow sexist, wacist, Jedi oppressors who are clearly inferior to her in every thinkable aspect.

>we will put all our resources to find the sith
>only send qui gon
how cool would have been in there were more jedis in the tpm final battle?

very cool

Why tho?

underrated toast

She lacks discipline. A close eye needs to be kept on her so she doesn't become an ally of the Sith.

laughed out loud

>jedi council
prequel trash

what did they mean by this?

I say, "HEEEEELLLL naw."

And then I demand all the Jedi texts to be burned.

Tell me about Darth Bane, why does he wear a mask?

why are holograms sitting in chairs?

You know Rey... your parents could've sold you to us for WAY more drinking money.

Show us her feet she must!

I see she doesn't need any training, and demand we make her a master jedi on the spot

This is interesting and all, but about the droid attack on the wookiees?

everyone is equal on the council, soy-boi

Just make her a master, no need for any training because she already knows everything. In fact, she can have my chair, I'm out.

The wookies shot first.

Try spinning.

>tfw you feel like you're forgetting about something...
>Something very important...

You know the rules

>anakin is on the council
I still laugh to this day

No she didn't. She was the only jedi to respond the call of the council and was expelled from the jedi order as a reward.

Clone her to make grand army for the republic

I bet you’re the guy who made the thread whining about “obvious Disney shills” on Sup Forums lmao

As if Disney would waste their time on a group that doesn’t pay to see movies

His fall in 3 always bothered me. He's only appointed to the council because sheev pretty much demands it, and despite being the youngest person to ever sit on the council he still gets all pissy that they don't make him a "master" as well. Why didn't Obi Wan slap him in the fucking face and point out that Anakin is throwing an emotional little hissy fit, which is exactly the reason he's not a master, and that he needs to work on patience - just like everyone has been telling him for fucking ever.
Also one thing that's always confused me, what's the downside of leaving the Jedi Order (besides leaving the only family/life you've ever known)?
Why wouldn't anakin just leave the order since he was obviously so butthurt and repressed by it. The leader of the government is balls deep inside you and you're arguably one of the greatest warriors in the clone wars, so why wouldn't he just get appointed a job inside the grand republic army. It wasn't just clones and jedi.
Then you could have a parallel between Dooku and Anakin, both former jedi, now both leading the two greatest armies in the galaxy against one another, both having their strings pulled by Sheev, obi wan can be torn between the two (His former pupil, and the man who instructed his own master) as well as his loyalty to the republic and the order.
A little more subtle than anakin destroying everything he's ever cared about to make sure the things he cares about aren't destroyed.