Are we in a television golden age?

Are we in a television golden age?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/06/17166/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

his parents should be arrested for child abuse

>his

>benis so smoll they cant switch it to begine

I'm completely OK with this reality show and giving out ALL details about it - as long as Jazz signs a waiver saying he will be on TV forever, regardless of what happens and how he feels.

Then you just wait for season 25-ish and prepare to laugh.

Which is worse, passing as a woman but having a vagina made out of your asshole or looking like a literal man in a dress like Jazz's friend

What the fuck is wrong with America

that's not a typo

what a scientific mistake.

>Bagina!

He looks more and more like a dude every day.

I didn't know HRT gave you a womans sense of humour too

I wonder why.

I don't have a micropenis but it's close

Honestly I feel so sorry for these poor, sick trans children.

It's the Frankenstein kike doctors who """treat""" this mental illness need to be hanged by their necks until they are dead.

Well that's fucking absolutely disgusting. Whom is to blame for this degeneracy?

What's wrong with vagina jokes?

What is this?

>having a vagina made out of your asshole

excuse me, what?

Oh. You haven't heard.

the death of western civilization

Degenerate

daily reminder
thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/06/17166/

It's exactly what it sounds like mate

It actually is even more disgusting when you understand the context. His vagina is gonna smell like a constantly open asshole.

oy vey that honker

btw, i made this reaction image it's from "The Little Kicks", S8 of Seinfeld.

Quite pungent

I don't think that is true. It would have discharge for a few weeks but after that it's a closed tract, not attached to your ass or intestines at all. Would it still smell like ass?

Is she that friday song girl?

nah it'd smell like flowers

>television
>ever being in the status of "not total trash"
hahaha

Thats why his answer was to "who farted?" was "my vagina". It might not smell like that all the time but when it farts its gonna smell like ass.

That's the proof transpeople naturally have the opposite gender's brains.

But ass smells like ass because of shit. If there's no shit inside why would it smell like that?

>abuse
She doesn't seem miserable.

rebecca black?

/our girl/

just cute girls talking on the beach

it's*

Try putting your finger up your butt or fuck ass. Its gonna smell like ass for a long time, and you can't wash the stench off.

You must be new here

Why do armpits smell? When flesh touches flesh without ventilation, sweat and stink ensue

>girl

His tiny penis was so small the doc said he couldn't do the surgery the correct way and the mom still went along with it

, my dear.

Shes getting those broad shoulders

Doesnt the ass2neovagina work better anyway? Like does it seal up on it own without dilation?

Lol people like you who are ok with trannies but have no idea about what actually happens, so ignorant. To prevent the gaping wound from closing, as your body naturally will react to do, a tranny has to shove a medical dildo up their infected hole to ensure the body doesn't repair itself.

I really hope he doesn't cut off his dick. post op vaginas are even more disgusting than the real thing

gassing of libcucks when

What?

Does the fact that this question is ever even a thought make you ponder how far we've fallen?

Well she certainly has the female humor down.

I like to marvel at the advancements in modern medicine from time to time. Seems like our imagination really is the limit.

For those who think the "its my vagina" bit was just a Schumer tier joke, its actually much more disgusting.
This poor boy did hrt before he hit puberty so his dick never developed, which means the doctors couldn't mutilate his dick by turning them inside out to make a fake vagina because it is too small. The alternative procedure would be to make a fake vagina by cutting off a piece of his intestinal wall and suturing it onto a gaping hole where his genitals once were. Basically it is "self lubricating" but the "lubricant" is shitty fluids that seeps out of the intestines and smells like literal shit.
So when he says, "my vagina farted" he literally means that he farted from his fake vagina

>can't drink a beer til you're 21
>can't join the military til you're 18
>can't drive a car til you're 16
>4yr old picks up his sister's pink bunny plushie and plays with it for 3 seconds

GET THIS TODDLER ON MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF HORMONES NOW ''SHE'' OBVIOUSLY IS A GIRL ON THE INSIDE LETS GIVE ''HER'' HORMONE BLOCKERS SO ''HER'' PENIS DOESN'T DEVELOP PROPERLY DURING PUBERTY THEREFORE MAKING SURE THAT THE MICROPENIS ''SHE'' HAS WHEN ''SHE'S'' OLD ENOUGH FOR REASSIGNMENT SURGERY IS TOO SMALL TO PROVIDE ENOUGH TISSUE TO TURN INSIDE OUT TO MAKE ''HER'' A VAGINA LMAO

Jesus Christ, dude!

They’re all trannies? Fucking hell

I'm still scared to ask how this is supposed to work

>if you want to fuck an actual woman instead of a poop man vagina you are literally hitler

thanks modern culture

Bravo. You said it better than me

Daily reminder that Hitler was right and if the Nazis won this would never have happened

But hasn't got the surgery yet, it's just a joke you aspie

It will be over soon.

the good news is the more they jew the more they push normies to the right

How many "hidden" trannies are in Hollywood?

1.) Chloe the fridge
2.) Jamie Lee Curtis (thnx for the true lies redpill)
3.) Michelle "Biceps" Obama

Who else? I know there's more.

If that were true we'd be living in Rockewell's Utopia.

that's gross, babies come from there

I think you know (((who)))

that is wrong think, you now have to go to jail

>mfw I see threads like these

kek I thought so at first

Funny how Hitler himself wasn't even white. Makes you think :)

looks like a cracka to me senpai

>hey guys i think i am black
>WTF MENTAL ILLNESS GTFO

>hey guys i think i am a woman
>thats great, love it

I can't wait until he hits his early 20s, which is when these types usually go down hill and turn into alcoholic druggies who only party and have sex

>are you open to the idea of using female pronouns?

not when you have a fuller mustache than me

uhhhh m8.....

hnnnng

what is this how or whatever called?

Why?

He doesnt even have a vagina does he? I thought his male bits were too small to do the operation.

kek

>this thing is likely going to fill up wherever it goes with the smell of literal shit and cheap perfume and will call oppression and receive gibs when somebody asks him to fuck off due to it
He knows what he is doing

>mom look, jared is playing with barbie dolls, isn't that a riot?

>Start the hormone therapy right away, and make him a girl. His new name is Jazz.

What did she mean by this?

it really makes you think, doesn't it? :)

soon

damn american "girls" look like THAT?

>that blonde

this nigger looks like a 12 year old but has facial hair?
what is this? a ftm tranny?

user the time for jokes is long gone

Predict suicide age. Early 20s.

who is that man?