Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QaVYu0LPsSU
youtube.com/watch?v=jeG215-yu-k
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Old_Wounds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not canon

>not canon

it actually is.

Maul had enough rage and anger to keep him sustained.

Snoke was a pussy old bitch.

It is canon
Just because its moronic, unintelligent, pandering, and ultimately pointless doesnt mean that its not canon

He was a good friend

>becomes a spider
>gets robot legs
>becomes king of Mandalore
>kills Obi's waifu
>dicks around for 20 years
>dies
What did they mean by his story arc?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. They were making it up as they went along.

>Darth Maul with robot legs

Is there a bottom half of Darth Maul with 8 legged robot spider on top of it in the EU?

he just hated more shit than snoke
imagine being so addblastingly mad that you survive being bisected and become a spider

Its not canon

Does sneev pick up mauls body? How did mault survive after the fall bisected?

I would imagine it went like this:
>We gotta bring back Maul! The fans love him!
>Okay, we'll give him robot legs. But what do we do after that?
>I don't know, just bring him back!

Everything from the clonewars cartoon is canon

Fuck me has nobody seen the clone wars
He goes insane and the rage kept him alive

He then starts raising an army against the emperor, takes over mandalor then the emperor kills him

I didn't actually watch that series (i prefer Gendy's clone wars) but im pretty sure he just gets out on his own. theres a pretty good fight scene of sheev and the maul brothers fighting and sheev fucking kicks their ass
youtube.com/watch?v=QaVYu0LPsSU

it actually is cannon fuckface

>moronic, unintelligent, pandering, and ultimately pointless
Just like the sequel trilogy.

The power of hate. He winds up on a junkyard planet and builds himself a replacement body out of scrap and the force, powered by anger, all with his kidneys hanging out and no dick.

You have to be beloved for that

Nothing, such it's the fate of every sith,
youtube.com/watch?v=jeG215-yu-k

No it isnt

And I thought RLM were trolling

The emperor doesn't kill him, he returns in Rebels, fucks shit up for a while and eventually gets killed by old Ben Kenobi on Tatooine.

Simple; Darth Maul was very powerful compared to Smoke. Also hate was his ally.

ALPAHA MAUL
BETA SNOKE

Snoke survived too. Just wait a bunch of years.

Don't you mean the Virgin Snoke and Chad Maul?
It even fits with what the meme originally meant.
>Snokes dies from being bisected as anyone would
>Maul wills himself to live through sheer anger and builds new legs out of scrap

This
Watch disney bring him back in the next trilogy and call him a force vampire or something equally retarded

This video was good until see Maul crying... Yeah, Sidious is right, he's weak

he appeared in that rebels show, it's canon

I bet you’re the guy who made the thread whining about “obvious Disney shills” on Sup Forums lmao

As if Disney would waste their time on a group that doesn’t pay to see movies

Should have let him fight Vader my mane, what a wasted opportunity

He ran from Vader after punking a bunch of Inquisitors, and it was a good character moment.

I'd be mad as fuck if I was still alive with no dick.

Well I mean Snoke is Plagueis so he'll just bring himself back since he died on purpose to bamboozle everyone.

I want to hug and sleep with Maul, who he allow it? user do you think Maul is kind and cute?

Snoke will probably come back in the next movie

That's a pretty good Ben Kenobi voice

you have five seconds to name one character in the last three Disney made SW films that is at least half as cool and memorable as Darth Maul

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Old_Wounds

Non-canon, even in old EU. A lot of people on Sup Forums makes the same mistake by thinking that EVERYTHING was canon in the old EU.

Maul doesn't even have a dick. All the britbong mando roasties are repulsed by his incel Romani tendencies

This piece of shit cartoon has more respect to the source material and better storytelling than the last two movies combined.

Pure kino.

More like any Star Wars shit after the originals.

Snoke will be retconned back into existence so fast that he will still have his legs and both halves of his face

I have mechanical legs just like those

Finally a character i can relate to

Nice, very Kurosawa-esque.

>Watch disney bring him back in the next trilogy and call him a force vampire or something equally retarded

Kek, those already exist in Disney's Star Wars comics. Luke runs into one.

Stop wasting your time on those people, the Legends thing gave them an excuse to whine "non-canon" after all those years of being so angry that it all was canon, so now they even say the Disney sanctioned material is canon.

I can already see the scene in my head. He'll be like "Did you really think I would die so easily?" and reveal that it was all part of his plan to further Kylo's training.

Which episode of Nerd Crew were they talking about Darth Maul with a robot body?

That's actually pretty fucking cool. As if a cartoon can be more respectful to the source material than two big budget sequels.

jokes on you Obi wan title drop Old Wounds the name of the original comic (that wasn't canon in the old EU)

Based Filoni knows that Star Wars needs samurai duels and orange buttcheeks to survive.

fucking kino

nu-HK47

the whole problem abou this is him losing his dick

I dont see point of fighting anyone without a dick

Hes dead to me and I dont care for the cartoons. Cartoons are for kids, kids dont use dicks.

I rest my case.

Hadn't Obi Wan even swapped his stance to match Qui-Gon's fighting style at the start of the fight, just as the Force theme kicks in?

the senate will decide your case

I am the senate

My question is why didn't they get this guy and CGI force ghost obi-wan in TLJ just yoda was odd.

not yet

*Spins*
RAUarRGGUhAHHhhH

Snoke appeared to be pretty adept at darkside force use. I'm not sure that Maul would even get an opportunity to use his lightsaber which was his only skill.

No, it's not. He died in Episode I.

>cannon
And no, nothing other than PT and OT is canon. No one cares what the mouse says.

I've never understood why Maul is a fan favorite character and this is coming from someone who loves Dooku

Kino