Why is her face always so greasy and sweaty?

Why is her face always so greasy and sweaty?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14648964/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably because she cannot afford to take a shower all the time?

too many facials

Us Brits live on greasy kebab meat.

Plays havoc on our complection

You wouldn't ask this if she was a man

Can you elaborate on this?

My gf doesnt like SW, so she didnt come with me to the theater, i went with friends. When I came back home that night I was depressed and she asked "whats wrong?" And I told her "my hero died" and this dumb bitch burst out laughing and just wouldnt stop laughing, and started mocking me by "offering her condolences"

I fucking hate women so much

She's an effluvium queen.

If she was wearing makeup you'd just whine that she shouldn't be all dolled up

Kill yourself

I bet you’re the guy who made the thread whining about “obvious Disney shills” on Sup Forums lmao

As if Disney would waste their time on a group that doesn’t pay to see movies

How is she so ugly?

Literally a 5/10

What's there to elaborate on? Men don't have their looks criticised like women do.

She was at least a 7 in TLJ

Daisy is an 8/10.

>copy and pasting someone else's story from another thread

why?

it's the grease from all the hollywood jews that molest her during filming

She literally looks disfigured. Like fetal alcohol syndrome or Down's syndrome except it's called Daisy Ridley syndrome.

Where do you live that Daisy is considered ugly? I wouldn't say she's supermodel hot but definitely above the average woman you'd see on the streets.

yes, here is the breakdown:

body:
8/8
face/skull:
0/2

she's british

Because wet skin is sexy.

I bet you’re the guy who made the thread whining about “obvious Disney shills” on Sup Forums lmao

As if Disney would waste their time on a group that doesn’t pay to see movies

Is this bait?
My mom, who is a very sweet Jewish lady and believes in the holocaust, wondered why they casted a "sugarfaced blackman" as a stormtrooper.

Outside of incest degenerates, it's universally agreed that Kylo is ugly as fuck. To quote my endlessly amusing mom again, "definitely had some Jewish connections there."

Rey is ugly as fuck, and I pity people who have her as a waifu (even moreso than normal 3DPD), but let's not pretend she isn't alone here in being literally too ugly for a casting couch.

Look at the original trilogy. Pre-accident Hamil, Ford, Fischer. It's not even comparable. Even Lando is a suave motherfucker.

>shills must be paid

litterally my fetish

Dude I think your mom is just racist

Let's find out:
strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/
strawpoll.me/14648964/

Imagine to be their pusy slave where they take turns holding your face and grinding their soaking wet pusys on your face one by one until you cant breathe but still beg them for more while they all squeal and laugh in delight before insulting you and punching your balls and twist your nipples and spit on your face

Wow

Jews can't be racist, fuck off goyim.

Anyone notice that most of the characters barely have any breathing room scenes? It's always drama.

I think the only time is when they go to Maz cantina place in TFA.

>jew who believed in the Holocaust

What a fucking surprise. Of course you do, it's your trump card for literally everything.

She's a 6/10 and therefore too good for anyone in this thread. If she was genuinely below average she wouldn't be cast in the role she's in

Exchange of force fluids with Kylo

Ahahahaha
You believe that?
Ahahahahha

she probably doesn't shave either. imagine what her pussy must smell like

she tried sweating. it was a good trick

cus she's barren

you havent been on this website very long

this

why is her mouth ALWAYS open in every scene that she is in???????

CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!!!

it's all a psyop by the feminists to prove that the leading lady doesn't have to be drop dead gorgeous to fulfill the role, but to me, it's annoying as fuck because everytime the scene cuts back to her, I'm reminded how I am supposed to have affinity for this character, but I can't get past the fact that she bothers me to look at, and they cast her to intentionally generate that feeling in me

ahahah

shes a bitchface cunt bitch whore

copy pasta.

nice try plebe

You'll hear a lot of nerds come in here and defend Rey's slutty past on Jakku. They'll tell you “she had to do it" for food, water. resources, protection...

The truth, and this will be revealed in the next two films, is that Rey NEEDS cock. All sorts of cock: Ithorian cock, human cock, Zabrak cock. droid cock. prehensile Hutt cock. cock of all kinds. Rey needs them in her pussy and in her pink little asshole because she's depraved.
In her training with Luke on the magical island, we're going to hear all about what she did on Jakku. Glory holes, aliens runnin‘ trains on her by midnight fireside. Jawas probing her ass with metal instruments, even luggabeasts bustin' fat gallon-sized nuts on her pert little body.

She is a whore. Light side, dark side... Who cares? She's on the cock side. And that's why I love her.

You become less oily if you shower less frequently. Try it. Just be sure to keep your butthole clean.

this

Yep. Actors have whitened teeth and facials and a load of other enhancements done to them.
This fucker was scrounging on a desert planet for 10+ years and you expect me to believe she's got perfectly white pearls? gtfo The spotless skin? Where the fuck is her tan? She's been soaking in rays for a good decade and she's only been off her home world for a few days at most.

>Men don't have their looks criticised like women do.
>posting this on the same board that criticizes manlets

Hot. Based Rey.

Do you think she smells?

What's the point in cumming in her if she can't havekids?
That's why she let's all the BBCs cummy on her facey

>Trying to claim someone else's (you)s
You little rat cunt

Fuck off Krager you cunt

Fucking disgusting. Shame on you.

>complection

Reread your post and realize how far you've fallen.

Why is she so thirsty?

She is pure

>Rose
>Finn

She works at mcdonalds

I'm a racist huwhite male, and I'd rather have Lando be the code-breaker.

Lando is a better character (and better-acted) than all of these Soy Wars diversity hires.

Roasties get out.

I like her that way. Ill bet her pussy is the same way.