drumpf...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOuXzxXiu4s
youtube.com/watch?v=bxR1tZ08FcI&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=YB-9SHmgdPM
youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
youtube.com/watch?v=x4TvNz9B1V0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn...sure showed him! Suck a lemon Drumpf!!!

This is normalization. Normalization of fascism and racism. Shouldn't be allowed on tv.

Remember how timeless Lil Bush was?

>stephen colbert
wow!

Why does Ted Cruz look like Nicolae Ceausescu?

HOW DARE THEY!

why doesn't colbert just rape trump already

What gogo animation is this from?

Ausfag here, was there ever any cartoons/shows about Obonobo?

>can't even make the main character relatable because that would be too much of a wrongthink
>better just make the shallowest show possible

A trump show could be good in the right hands, but I doubt the right hands have much interest in such an endeavor.

Go back to sniffing petrol

>only one black character

problematic to say the least

Colbert's obsession with Trump is fucking astounding
Even in the 2000s nobody came near to ragging on Bush the way Colbert is doing to Trump

>dont judge people based on the colour of their skin
>fuck this orange guy though lol
pretty funny desu senpai

At least lil bush was funny but even that failed. This is going to bomb hard

HOW DARE THEY SATIRISE POLITICIANS

Everybody's got an opinion on Trump, but Colbert's obsession borders on unhinged

well...... drumpf isnt a normal president.....

It's almost like Bush behaved like an adult and had a sense of shame i.e. Dedicating himself to veterans.

>Even in the 2000s nobody came near to ragging on Bush the way Colbert is doing to Trump

Yes they did.

Wow, like omg how could Drumpf ever recover from this? Literally, ugh...

this thread again?

>Not remembering "That's My Bush"

nigga...

its because he ironically (but unironically) ran for nomination and is eternally bootyblasted that trump did the same and won

>2005
BUSH IS HITLER AND A NAZI
>Today
Awwww look at how goofy Bush is behaving. He was such a funny president

bush is 2 qt for me

someone update this, it's like 8 months outdated

Maybe he should have been honest with the American people about Iraq. They would have backed him b/c fuk arabs amirite.
This

I actually like the caricatures, and there is massive potential for this. But since Colbert's involved, "LOL DRUMPHFS A FATTY" is what we get.

truly based

>Colbert had originally planned to run for both the Republican and Democratic nominations in his home state of South Carolina. Upon obtaining the forms to put himself on the ballot, however, he discovered to do so requires a non-refundable fee of $25,000 plus a $10,000 late fee for the Republican primary and $2,500 or three thousand signatures on a petition for the Democratic primary.[3] On the October 31, 2007 episode of The Colbert Report, Colbert announced that he would no longer be seeking a spot on the Republican Party ballot, primarily because he was unwilling to write a $35,000 check to the Republican Party, but also because spending more than $5,000 on his campaign would make him subject to greater levels of scrutiny under federal election law.

uh oh why won't colbert release his tax returns

TWO SCOOPS!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAMPF!
IM SPENDING MILLIONS ON THIS CARTOON FOR YOU
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I want to breed with this melania

>Cheney in the back trying to untangle his puppet strings

youtube.com/watch?v=KOuXzxXiu4s

yes, but this won't be like that

Its incredible how the entertainment industry used to rag on both parties but after Obama they stopped bashing the Democrats

>dat shit trump impression
Seriously, is there one good Trump impressionist out there?

making fun of a black is career suicide

What is Trump's equivalent of this moment?
youtube.com/watch?v=bxR1tZ08FcI&t=2s

can't have it be too accurate, might redpill/trigger the normies

Its even more amazing how they now like GW Bush because he hates Trump

A man that is literally responsible for the murder of half a million people, that they called a racist warmonger

I think his inflections are too unique. I've heard people who can do his normal voice, but they can't do it when he raises it or it squeaks

When has Trump ever struggled to get up to a podium?
Seems like they mistakened him for Hillary again.

youtube.com/watch?v=YB-9SHmgdPM

i bet trump would gladly play himself

That's My Bush was a sitcom parody above all else.

yeah i remember naked gun had topical jokes about dukakis

>16 years ago Americans all united under a sense of patriotism and love for their country in times of dark days
>Social media and smartphones have now polarized both sides and destroyed any sense of unity from the population

The future sure turned to shit

nothing, not in nu-merica

Bush was actually based
youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

lmao

I don't play golf. Was it a good drive?

Triggered

Bush supporters werent openly referred to as nazis by liberals and the media. the political rhetoric has changed.

if you said that shit to me irl i would beat the snot outta you
you wouldn't be the first fucker i've had to educate either

they made him look like the 56% meme

9/11 turned us into cynics and filled us with paranoia about the future instead of excitement (Y2K doesn't count since that was pretty much just a meme like the mayan apocalypse shit).
It will never stop either now that we've given the government the power to spy over us willingly.

Literally Jews

THE DELEGATES GORBACHEV

we are in a cold civil war

youtube.com/watch?v=x4TvNz9B1V0

>No jeb!
No buy.

Was Conducator Nicolae Ceausescu actually the zodiac killer? I mean the timeline adds up the killings only occurred while Ceausescu was visiting Nixon merely a coincidence? I think not

people are over the election in the real world, you know, like normal people. If someone you don't like is in office, you just wait for the next election.

fucking this. we only have 3 more years of this, then we can finally end this nightmare

He does the voice and hand gestures nicely but I feel like people always play up the tan and hair way too much (I know it's an impersonation but it's like making Obama look blacker than Wesley Snipes).

Trump did nothing but yell for a year and a half how do you not find someone who can actually do an impression of him? This doesn't even close to him

I just dont get how hes gonna pay for the wall and infrastructure he promised with all the tax cuts. And theres more Indians then ever around me wtffff

That's My Bush was a great show tho

>literally just go around and say things are incredible and amazing and wave you arms around

great job

Entitlement cuts finally coming next year

Yes, its why no one made fun of him on the late night shows about it.

I don't care they are making a show about the president. What I hate is that this will never be looked at critically, instead it'll get praised to high heaven no matter how poor the jokes.

Who's the guy between Eric and Jared?

The duke university grad.