What other director's peaked in 2008?

What does /r/ mean?

It's where requests go.

Why is he holding a game controller?

imagine being this much of a brainlet

>He didn't like Dunkino

but inception is his best movie

>Why is he holding a game controller?
OP probably stole this from Sup Forums and just put movies over it. Idk why though, there's already a few Sup Forums versions of this meme.

>following isn't even on the board

Agree exactly with this except take inception down a rating and add a mask to TDKR one

it is a pretty terrible movie

>The Prestige Our God tier.
>Not a messy, rushed piece of lying shit that doesn't even give you an actual chance.

Everyone sucks its dick but I recently re-watched it and found myself really not enjoying it.

By what standard? Certainly not any critical one. It’s a pretty great film unless you hate tension like a bitch.

Why is the guy holding a joystick while watching movie? Is this how Sup Forumsedditors watch movies?

The Illusionist was the supieor '06 magician movie.

That chart doesn't even have his best movie, Insomnia.

that entire movie was hack bait for self proclaimed "patricians" like yourself. I'd love for you to defend the rising score and tension building surrounding the drowning pilot when we knew damn well he was gonna get out. But instead of letting him drown like what would happen in real life Nolan had some 12 year old kid break open a plane's window with a rowing oar.

Or the same worthless tension building at the German plane about to shoot the captain on the pier at the end when we all knew damn well that Tom Hardy was gonna swoop in at the last second and shoot down the plane, and guess what, HE DID.

DEFEND THAT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

what tension?

not streaming 4K netflix on a PS4 Pro

To this day I don't understand the unnecessary hate for Interstellar. Yes the third act was flawed and overstretched but the whole "love" meme seems like it's just a convenient excuse for people to act like it's a shit film when it's honestly pretty exceptional.

Dunkirk and Memento were his best

It’s still tense; tension doesn’t require negative payoff. Patricians don’t get hung up on retarded shit like that. Enjoy ranting about a critically acclaimed film I guess.

The tension in the movie. Did you not see it in theaters? Too busy checking your phone during?

This is way wrong, and how haven't you seen Insomnia you complete pleb.

But it's NOT tense if you know can see exactly what's going to happen from a mile away.

Wow, they cut back and forth from the old man in the boat going towards the plane to the plane filling up with water. I WONDER WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN! I had to try to watch this 3 times because I fell asleep the first two times.

So Frodo climbing Mt Doom isn’t tense if you know the ring is going in? This is a foolish argument. By your standards, a stupid ass GoT episode where a main character dies is tense simply because a main character died.

>So Frodo climbing Mt Doom isn’t tense if you know the ring is going in?

exactly. That's not what tension is. Tension only works if you DON't know what;s going to happen.

If you’d said the editing reduces tension then I’d have agreed with you. The editing and score reduced tension in several scenes for me, as I found it overbearing. But to discount one of Dunkirks most universal praises because you “knew” a character was going to survive is disingenuous.

Please google the definition of tension.

>he cares about the plot in movies

So if you’ve seen something before or gotten spoiled it automatically gets rid of all tension and ruins the movie for you?? Kek

Memento>The Prestige>Dunkirk>Inception>Interstellar

Not delving into his capeshit efforts since I don't want replies from capeshitters.

this, and it's a good movie too

(you)

Muh sekret club
Fuck off desu you aren't special for posting here

wtf I said desu not desu

(You)

>rating Memento that low
>rating Inception the highest
>hasn't seen Following
Holy shit, you're pleb as fuck.

It's more than I deserve desu

The plane scene came out in 2012.

reddit

Dark Knight was trash and Ledger's Joker was shit.

>uae laek insepson

2000 7/10 Memento
2002 5/10 Insomnia
2005 8/10 Batman Begins
2006 7/10 The Prestige
2008 8/10 The Dark Knight
2010 9/10 Inception
2012 6/10 The Dark Knight Rises
2014 6/10 Interstellar
2017 8/10 Dunkirk

Nolan's quality is a rollercoaster.

Nolan's best movie is a 7/10

>memento
7/10
>batman begins
8/10
>the prestige
9/10
>the dark knight
7/10
>inception
6/10
>the dark knight rises
3/10
>interstellar
4/10
>dunkirk
6/10

>hating Interstellar
>not being moved by Dunkirk
How to spot a plebeian. You should delete this thread and never post again.

these movies all fucking suck

our god is an awesome God is the highest