Star vs S3 Opening

How will this shot change in the new opening?

We need to write to Instagram and Twitter Daron: Bring back Jackie!

Star and Marco in the front. Tom as a big guy, Janna and Kelly behind them.

Well, my idea is if Jackie isn't in it, there likely isn't even a shot like this.

Hell, according to the reports, there's possibly no Pony head, no Buff Frog, no High commission...pretty sure they're all gonna show up at some point.

Jackie's not done for.

Fuck no, no one here wants Jackie to continue.

Comparing with the 'Star Comes To Earth/Party With a Pony' pilot episode

They will need to add Heckapoo's lifeless body

GUYS
THIS FUCKER HAS THE SNEAK PEAK
HE'S HIDING IT FROM US
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wish the people who attended that panel were allowed to record, fucking hell

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Because if he posts it there won't be any more sneak peek's like this in the future.

Well I read some posts on tumblr claiming they weren't allowed to record it when I was searching for the sneak peek but whatever.

Another case of the perfectly nice character being fucked over due to indifference

>Daron: put down your damn phones
>two fuckers manage to use their phones anyway

>Hosts as not to record
>record it anyway
ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

ABSOLUTE MADMEN

Most of the new intro takes place off-planet, so most of the Earth cast is gone from it.

According to summaries, we only get a second or two on Earth at the start, and then it transitions to a bunch of different places.

The end of the intro only has part of the cast this time, but summaries conflict as to who's in the shot. E.g. this one says Star, Marco, Ponyhead, Kelly, and Tom.

Holy shit, less Earth and more weird dimensions? This Season is already sounding great!

>No Jackie at the end of the opening
Take that Jarco fags

Remember, Nefcy prevented recording so she could farm our suffering to power her verboten magicks

T-take that back, Starcuck

>not seeing the difference between ships and the integrity of actual characters

Bring back Jackie!

>no Janna?
You know...if there's no Janna like some of the reports initially said, then that makes me feel a bit better about Jackie being left behind.

But what is it about the Earth cast that makes people think they're so useless? Is it just because they're humans that aren't Marco?

Why spend so much time on Earth in the first 2 seasons if no one from there besides Marco would ultimately matter?

The ending shot is probably just some inter-dimensional fighting crew akin to the Magic High Commission.

In all honesty though, I hope Jackie gets SOME development this season, she's the Main character's Girlfriend and we still know so little about her...

>Why spend so much time on Earth in the first 2 seasons if no one from there besides Marco would ultimately matter?
It's the journey, not the finish line.

We all know StArco was going to be a thing. My guesses for the future?

StarFan13 with Oscar
Jackie with Tom
Jenna is wildcard.

This thread needs more Baby. Would MonStar's Baby neglectful? Ignoring MonStar's obvious suffering on Earth, but reporting back that everything is fine, just so she can hurry back and get stuff to eat?

>tfw Marco will not break up with Jackie until maybe the end of season 3 after he cheats on her with Star

If Jackie doesn't tag along but Janna does, I have the uneasy feeling they're gonna push Tom and Janna together.

>StarFan13 with Oscar
stopped reading there
Baby Ignores the suffering but can plainly see Marco sometimes beats MonStar
Knows her magic is already in the Green from the start of the exam
Reports back saying MonStar is being bullied, has a broken wand, cant preform basic magic, gets pressured, but hasnt seen any magic like hers since queen eclipsa/that one barbarian warrior queen

>cheats
>remotely being ok
And the show will still think it's ok because he's an MC getting with another MC

Makes sense.

>And the show will still think it's ok
>implying
It will open up a whole can of drama for season 4. The true forces of evil in season 4 will be from within

But...does it? I mean if we're going exclusively based on the principle as for why Marco and Star should be together (compatibility through bringing out the best in each other/BALANCING each other our), why would a Jantom relationship be good under that same logic?

It could just as easily be
StarFan13 with Tom
Janna with Oscar
Jackie with Toffee (under spell, oc).

>Why spend so much time on Earth in the first 2 seasons if no one from there besides Marco would ultimately matter?

The show's about an alien coming to Earth. Made sense for the majority of those seasons to be set on Earth.

I'm guessing so they might make it so that 3 + 4 are on Mewni with occasional Earth episodes. Sort of a split between the two main worlds of the show for each half of the series.

But that's already getting way ahead of everything.

Jackie was basically Marco's Oskar.

Makes sense to ditch her.

Tom is the ultimate hothead.
Janna is ultimate chill.

Tom is a hothead
Janna is an annoying and aggravating person

>she's the Main character's Girlfriend

Only until he can ditch her for some bug pussy.

And what better way for him to show character growth than not murdering the shit out of Janna when she tries to fuck with him.

Except we haven't gotten to Jackie's flaws yet.

Which is the real problem, personality-wise she's been pretty great.

At some point the idealization Marco has of Jackie has to diverge from the real Jackie.

I fucking hate the implication that the two are so similar when they handled them so differently.

They're gonna pair the two together at the end of the series just to say "lol they're made for each other and got a happy ending, now shut up" aren't they?

If they neglect Jackie like everyone says, then we won't even get to see if there IS a real Jackie

And Marco's decision will ultimately be one of "lol I don't give a fuck who you are, you'll never be Star"

Did we get any leaks about season 3? Did anyone record yesterday's event?

post jannas for a faster release of s3

Cuckquean Jackie is my new fetish.

We can only hope so.

>not Starfan13 with Marcofan 13 that looks like Bobby

jackie's development might be along the lines of "I was just starting to like you, but I know you are meant for Star. It's tearing me up inside, but I have to let you go."
She would then go off on Star not for her confession, but for keeping it a secret for so long.

Yeah, I don't believe that either.

You act like it's going to be Jackie's decision.

Marco's going to break her heart and laugh about it while he goes on an adventure to get back the girl he really loves.

And Jackie will get the Ferguson and Alfonzo treatment.

No. Probably won't get any actual news until May.

A guy was going to record the updated opening but according to witnesses Daron shot him in the head and that put an end to that

More Stanna plz.

Do all the fans of this retarded show just watch it for shipping? How does ship drama make a show as good as you like to praise this one to be?

>
2/10 b8, see me after class for tutoring

just watch an episode or two, it's entertaining even without weirdoes making a fuss over nonexistent ninth graders

Leave while you still can, fortunate soul

>actually believing they'll portray this as a good thing and everyone will be fine with it

I am watching for the larger story arc with Toffee. The shipping is a a bit annoying to me. Unless they are going to come out and state outright that this person and that person are going to get jiggy with it, there's really no interest in the romantic relationships.

Kid show, I know. Resolve that with flash forward/time skip in the finale showing who has kids together ala "The Incredibles"

"...and they got busy!"

>>No Jackie at the end of the opening

pregnant women can't go on adventures

People are predicting that the shipping will be resolved pretty quickly and Starco will happen pretty early on.

Of course, now the drama is regarding what the hell is gonna happen to Jackie

>starcucks now saying Jackie will get prego by some random fuck
LOL

I don't even watch it for shipping but I am a fan of this retarded show

I like the plot, the universe, the general character development, etc.

And finally done. Thanks for making that request to the user that did. I would've never made a drawing this neat without you.

I don't see why they wouldn't.

It's not like this is Jackie's show or that Jackie ever even mattered.

>Hey user, I just wanted to let you know that recently you've been a bit mean to me... I wanted to tell you that my feelings are hurt and that I'm tired of being bullied by everyone else... can we please just be friends, I miss having someone to talk to.

I kinda hope Starco is resolved soon so we can go on wacky adventures and the build up for the Toffee fight. It's not like we can't have good looking guys and waifus trying to split Star and Marco up in season 4.

10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10

>MonStar will never have someone to comfort her and talk to her as an equal

>I miss having someone to talk to.

I didn't know you knew how to talk with a dick in your mouth.

Cause Marco isn't a asshat to anyone...even those that deserve it.

get back in your breeding dungeon you filthy ligger

Uhh because the characters should at least be treated as people in universe, and Marco laughing at Jackie and acting like she never mattered is incredibly unrealistic

Monstar is made for love not hate

Show me your cloaca and I'll think about it

Nice

Screenwriting 101: Save the final pairing for last.

But this isn't Marco being an asshole to Jackie, this is the universe fucking her over.

Jackie got in the way of Starco, it's only right that she suffers for it.

Maybe they can bring her back as a pure evil villain and Marco can finally kill her to put her out of her misery.

Couldn't that be the very point of it though. The whole, "it's not you, it's me" actually being played out from Marcos perspective. I mean, could be totally wrong here, but I'm pretty sure that line is a staple of teen drama, maybe not in media, but IRL. For a magical princess story, the series seems to delve into those kinds of topics headfirst, and it'd be a pretty good platform to show the hurt, confusion and possibly acceptance from Jackie and the self realization and similar conflict from Marco...

But it'd be pretty funny.

monstar is made for sex slavery

You can always rely on me. Forever.

how do you feel about blackstar?

Posting the same shit in a different thread dosen't make you any less of a samefag.

I hope the show gets a better opening song

Black holes

Well at least you're out of that coma

Complete this sentence:

Star Butterfly is a c____

Slightly hotter

Oh god. That skin with blue eyes.

Latino star best star

How were they not caught? They are doing it so obviously

meant for

Estrella Mariposa.

Sorry it took me so long, this one had a lot of detail. I'ma take a break from edits 'til tomorrow