the only good snl skit in years

DUZ DAT LUK LIKE THA CALCINATUH TUH U? WUZ WRONG WITCHU

it's a reddit skit

no followup

Whys everything you dont like reddit

Why was Jeffrey Dahmer in Star Wars?

This is canon, as far as I'm concerned.

it isn't. but this sketch is reddit

>tfw when all i wanted in last jedi was a matt the radar tech cameo, like him just running by in the background
>tfw i dont even get that

Adam Driver is leagues beyond everyone else in the new movies in terms of acting talent except Oscar Issac.

this.

because reddit is gay. like you, gay boy

Never knew I wanted this until now

Oscar Isaac really should have been the main hero instead of Daisy "I BYPASSED THE ACTING CLASS" Ridley.

I learned more about Kylo's character from this sketch than I did from the first movie

Well it showed his face more

this

DUDE MATT STRAIGHT UP SUUUUUUCKS

>tfw that ugly sheboon almost ruined the entire sketch

how the fuck did they let fat fuck unfunny dude in SNL? fatties were usually funny

I knew the movie was going to be shit when the very first thing we saw was Poe being at fault for something. Poe is a fucking classic Star Wars character: he's charismatic, headstrong, and cocky, but he's got the talent to back up all his bullshit. He'd be right at home in the OT. So what does the movie do? It spends hours shitting on him and making him out to be some kind of killer of troops. Never mind the fact that Luke, Han, Wedge, and so many other characters in the OT also do stuff that almost certainly gets other troops/pilots killed. When we're immediately meant to dislike Poe's actions, I knew the movie was going to be a shitshow.

BOBBY

MOINAHAAAAAAAAAAAN

>racist enough to use the term sheboon
>not racist enough to have given up SNL entirely

Drunk Uncle is hilarious though

Right from the opening scene of TFA he should have been the main character, I mean shit the biggest thing holding these movies down is Rey and her being way too overpowered.
I felt like Poe and Finn had that perfect Luke/Han dynamic going on during the first 20 minutes then everything goes to shit when they land on Jakku and get separated.

Just think of how much better this trilogy could have been with Poe training and learning from Luke.

>if you look at me like that again, I'm reporting you to HR

Apparently Finn and Poe were supposed to do Finn's subplot adventure together in TLJ, buddy cop style ala Letgal Weapon. Rian Johnson thought it was boring, and gave us Rose instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=FSvNhxKJJyU

Wow, never let Rian make any decisions ever again.

>lethal weapon boring
I’LL FUCKING KILL HIM

Man fuck Rian, the Finn and Poe bromance was one of the better things of the Force Awakens and we get some boring love plot instead

More like

>BUH-HUH-OOOOOOOOOBBY

man the OG announced for SNL was so good

Hammond sucks balls

I unironically loved black jeopardy with tom hanks.

The most terrible, shitty, shoehorned fucking bullshit in history. Yes I'm mad.

>this fucking idiot is being given his own Star Wars trilogy to direct
thanks disney

>Finn keeps trying to run away
>Poe keeps dragging him back into fights
Johnson is a fucking retard

Here's the link to the story
screenrant.com/star-wars-last-jedi-finn-poe-dameron-canto-bight/

>“Poe originally went on the journey with Finn to Canto Bight. And it was boring. It was just these two dudes on an adventure. I knew something was wrong when I looked at their dialogue and realized I could interchange any of the lines. There wasn’t conflict between them. So I realized I had to come up with something else. Finn needing somebody else to go with who would actually challenge him and push him and contrast with him was where Rose came from.”

Yeah, fuck this guy, never let him near a Star Wars movie ever again.

YOU'RE THE FUCKING WRITER, YOU'RE MEANT TO CREATE THE CONFLICT YOU MUPPET. NONE OF THIS IS REAL

>>It was just these two dudes on an adventure.

literally what is wrong with that

>And it was boring. It was just these two dudes on an adventure.

I thought you were shitting us but it's actually true

What the fuck lmao

what the fuck
remove the purple bitch and the mutiny subplot entirely (it wouldn't change a thing if you think about it and remove a much needed 30 minutes from the run-time), replace rose with finn for the whole movie, if they were gay for each other I wouldn't even be mad, and then tone down the heavy handedness with the kylo/rey/luke dynamic and there you have an actual good movie

replace rose with poe not finn*

wtf i hate rian even more now

i havent seen that skit. ill search for it on googles.

Skit > TLJ

Honestly be fine if they made these two gay if they got more scenes together. Literally the only good thing about the new movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-3wZFHoU-8

this shit is hillarious. but the uncle is right

This one was pretty good
youtu.be/jVhlJNJopOQ