OH NO

OH NO......

youtube.com/watch?v=P3E3sYjaGPg

NO NO NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgJSvWTionE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whoa, now I can finally have an opinion about this because they're gonna tell me what to think! Finally!

Sage

kek

>blocked

kek

well done user

Stupid phoneposters

lolwut?

whaaaaat

>Förslag från SME Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up

Nice one user

You have too much free time OP

>Sme

baneposting lives on

Holy fuck you got me OP

crafty little bugger

why have they not come out with a review yet? think of all the shekels they've lost

MOTHER FUCKER, HOW IS THIS SHIT BLOCKED FOR ME ON COPYRIGHT GROUNDS?!

FINALLY Sup Forums KNOWS WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THIS CHILDREN MOVIE FOR MANCHILDREN

I think RLM are complete souless hack failures, but i agree
Well fucking played.

>tfw the Rock will never return in epic fashion like in 2011

youtube.com/watch?v=OgJSvWTionE

>Make a fake channel
>Make a fake thumbnail
>Video gets hit with copyright immediately because it was Rickroll
I dunno what your goal was OP

>that sneed reference
/ourguys/ confirmed

Hahaha

Somebody was autistic enough to make that fake thumbnail.

It's simple.

Mike Stoklasa has become the very thing he once ridiculed. Look at the Avatar review for instance; he spends 90 minutes going on about Cameron's blatant pandering to the lowest common denominator, marveling (no pun intended) at Cameron's proficiency for manipulating the audience to make them feel how he wants them to feel, how he wants them to think.

Fast forward a couple of years later. Jurassic World is released -- its heavily established to be a soft reboot operating on the hype of faux-nostalgia and Pratt's recent Guardians of the Galaxy success.

Mike loves it. Hits all the right buttons. Really gets his inner manchild going. He basically reveres the film to Jay Bauman's utter disgust.

This is the first sign of Stoklasa's downfall, his immediate descent into the anti-thesis of Mr. Plinkett. He's become lazy, brainwashed, unwittingly indoctrinated into the modern Hollywood machine sculpted by the likes of Disney executives.

It's October 2015. Disney gets in touch with Red Letter Media. They offer him a deal he simply can't refuse; he's instructed to praise Disney's numbered Star Wars episodes while taking critical albeit nonsensical liberties with the standalone films, all the while consistently spewing a casual commitment to every Marvel film that is released. Mike and his goons are heavily compensated for this, successfully turning the likes of the internet's pseuds into DDs (Disney Dudes).

The real enemy isn't Collider, or Loot Crate boxes.

It's Mike Stoklasa.

Classic/10

lmfao

you fucks are falling for this trick 2 nights in a row???