oh yeah... that happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XoRGgpF2qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cheap company = cheap cartoon fot the dumb masses

>Seeing tonys eys
>Into_the_trash.png

I remembered this

Remembered when Sup Forums completely jizzed its pants when reading the voice acting cast list

Then the series game out, Sup Forums crapped a pile of shit in its pants, covered up its premature jizz, and never wanted to speak of the series afterwards

I liked it when Silver Surfer was on the team; gave the team a well rounded composition

>Arrogant Techie
>Angry Manlet
>Black Guy
>Surfer Dude
>Ye Olde English speaker
>Big Dumb Guy

Super Hero Squad was fucking hilarious. In what other universe can Dr, Doom be harassed by his mother WHO IS JUST DR. DOOM BUT WITH A MOP FOR A WIG AND LIPSTICK?

honestly Superhero Squad wasn't really that bad for what it was

I thought it was really shit, cheap, and tacky personally.
Not just because it was for a younger demographic than usual, that can be done right, such as pic related.

This clip always gets posted, and I'll give it that one moment of actually being funny

How are they breathing in space?

Miles better than Teen Titans Go, though below Batman:BaTB.

That's some Mama Robotnik-tier shit right thar

Show was actually hilarious. Jokes about War Machine being the guy from Reading Rainbow, and Galactus takes off his hat and his head is shaped like the hat. Was more entertaining than I thought it would be.

I only saw one episode but I remember it being funny for some reason.

The only time I ever saw this show Thor walked into a room and said Hey Hey Hey
I never watched it again

This. I loved how irreverent the whole thing was. The entire Beta Ray Bill episode was top tier.

It was for LITTLE kids, it was fine for what it was but Sup Forums hated for some reason.

The thing it did right was that the heroes were still heroes. They were silly and got into wacky situation, but they could still save the day when it needed saving. They didn't turn them into insanely self-centered, idiotic, dangerously incompetent faux-heroes like some other superhero parodies. That's why it manages to come off as simply a parody of the source material and not an insult to it.

Reminder this was best marvel cartoon

prove me wrong You can't

And it was still better than Avengers Assemble

>Ignoring decades when Ironman was a literal shellhead
Get into the can casual, you are the trash.

HERO UP!

god i loved the goofy campy feeling this series gave me

That weird midget art style was initially off putting. But it worked for comedy. And the women were somehow still kinda hot. Nearly gave me a midget fetish.

This happened too.
>putting Frank in a kids show

I saw an episode where the Enchantress caused M.O.D.O.K. (yeah this show actually had M.O.D.O.K.) and Ms. Marvel to fall in love, which annoyed the hell out of both their teammates.

The episode was titled "Mental Organism Designed Only for Kissing"

This show was fucking side splitting. It's like what TTG could be if it stopped circlejerking itself into oblivion.

There were a lot of really funny eps. Like the one where Enchantress convinces Odin to divorce Frigga for her, or the one where Magneto is trying to take his ingrate kids around villain-ing.

It was obviously made for really young kids, but I think that let them get away with doing crazier stuff compared to other Marvel cartoons.

My favorite bits have to be Dr. Doom winning the No-Prize in prison, and the Stan Lee Mayor pitching a comic book to the Norse Gods.

>"Journey Into Mystery! Featuring the Mighty Odin!"