This reference was nice

This reference was nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qyUnSuYYs18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THAT MOTHERFUCKER

Is this a reference to Jojos Bizarre Adventure?

Yea fella who's stand is a can that gives him godlike strength.

i like this reference more

I think I get it. It's some kind of throwback to that Popeye movie Genndy never got to make because they wouldn't let him do it his way.

Maybe. Popeye was something big from his younger days as well. He liked the Robin Williams film and the cartoons.

its why he wanted to do the damn thing.

youtu.be/qyUnSuYYs18

It wasnt that, he was making it during the sony hack and everything was going to shit and he decided to back out and wait till sony got their shit together

>mfw I can thank north korea for bringing samurai jack back

I have been thinking that the whole time.

i think its just a fun reference to popeye in general

>still believe north Korea hacked sony
you dumb son

What was the dog on the left from? I can't remember.

Middle was the one from tom and jerry I think and right was the one from jetsons.

Was that Ambassador Magma in the bar?

Well, considering we've had Moltar and Zorak cameos, Brak showing up isn't too surprising. Especially since C. Martin Croker did the voice for Brak in the first episode of C2C, which these cameos are referencing as a little bit of memorial towards him since his death during the animating of SJ.

>tfw you will never see Genndy's Popeye movie

>complains about his eye
>wasn't dropped off a cliff
>his 6 sisters weren't killed

Casual.

What the fuck, I haven't seen the new episode yet, is this a fucking edit?

yes, though the silhouette fits so everyone thinks it's a reference

>He liked the Robin Williams film

Oh, he's one of those people.

did Jack meet Popeye at some point?

>Dogs doing archeology to find their ancestors, believing they maybe couldn't talk back then.
>Later episode shows jack interacting with a regular dog lying outside some building.

So did they just forget, or was the dog a robot?

I thought its Mussolini

Probably, but it was bittersweet for me because it reminded me of the movie he hasn't been able to make yet

>if evolution is real then why we still have monkeys

Could just be that not all dogs can talk, same way the primates humans evolved from also have animal descendants

When Jack mentioned dogs from his time not being able to talk, the dogs' reaction made it fairly evident that dogs not being able to talk is nothing but an ancient rumour. Surely they'd have heard of regular dogs if they are actually around.

Maybe it was a talking dog that just didn't have anything to say?

>Tfw we were THIS close to an actual Popeye movie by Genndy but Sony execs thought Emoji Movie was a better investment

>Not understanding the literal popped eye joke

No ones gonna talk about Astro from The Jetsons in the latest episode?

>Implying Popete wouldn't mop the floor with Jack

Untold Tales of Jack. Now, I'd like to see that. Popeye probably can kick more butts the the Scotsman... until his spinach ends.

Robo-Popeye is a chump compared to normal Popeye

Humans >> Robots

I ruv roo, Reorge.

Was I the only one who related this too?

Nothing wrong with liking things others don't.

I, myself, love Godzilla 1998, Cloverfield, Space Jam (not in a meme way, like Sup Forums does), The Phantom Menace, I Am Legend, etc.

>Well, considering we've had Moltar and Zorak cameos

post pics or is not real

You are way off.

>Spoilers:
>It's Lulu.

Yeah, it's an edit.

That made cues gonna crash and burn like a fires fire and they'll have no one to blame but themselves

Robots can't eat spinach.