She's going to kill the Champions? The new kids?

She's going to kill the Champions? The new kids?

Is that really danvers? If so, I might need to read this issue.

Glass houses there Carol last time I checked you weren't the most responsible drinker.

Kay, maybe Bendis DOES get Carol!

>revive Alias
>with the same ugly-ass artstyle
>after Jessica Jones has had a kid, gotten married, and mostly gotten over her mental problems since the last series

What's the point? I haven't read the new comic, did they make Luke Cage and Jessica split up to redo Alias?

It is, and the woman threatening to kill the Champions is the one that Carol detained for questioning in Civil War II.

How was Carol depowered?

The point is the Netflix series introduced Jess to casuals, so they've let their superstar have another go with her.

Call me stupid but are there 3 characters in that page?

The brunette is really confusing me

She actually isn't, she was faking it and Jessica was pretending to betray Carol so they could capture the woman who got detained by Carol in CW2

Sneaky trick.
In a world of superpowers, super-science, and the odd ray-gun these things happen.
SHIELD even has a whole arsenal of power-dampening super-science bullet shooting weaponry that they never use.

Villian makes evil threat, news at 11

>Jess
Jess- D lister i mean... just for casuals.Or tell me where is her fandom?

Evil threat? Against the Champions? The new kids?

That's the great thing about Marvel,
almost every single character is a D-lister in their world.
The 616 citizens look up to the Fantastic Four, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Thor, and now Carol Danvers.
Everyone else they wouldn't bother to scrape off of their shoe.
Hulk, Spider-Man, The X-Men, Doc Strange, and especially the Great Lakes Avengers are all considered worthless in the public eye.

This whole thing was stupid.
So because Carol and the government kept her in a cell for a couple of hours, she now hates and wants to get murderous revenge on ALL superheroes? Did she forget that Nightcrawler broke her out of her cell and that Iron Man, Captain America and most of the Champions attacked the Triskelion as a direct response to what happened to her? She's blaming all superheroes for the actions of one and trying to kill the heroes that actually had her back.
And is being in a cell for a few hours for stupid reasons really enough to turn you into a mass-murdering terrorist? At best it should just make you a libertarian.

And another thing, what exactly do these morons that want to get rid of all heroes think will happen after they've done so? Do they think that the villains, aliens, demons and whatnot will simply stop being a threat and leave her alone?

>Doc Strange
Does the public even know about him? He's always meditating in his sanctum or off battling evil elder gods in dark dimensions,,,

Yeah, I got confused by the shitty art. Who's the third person again?

White jacket woman is the woman whom Carol Danvers detained in CW2

You forget that this was all explained years ago for people who read comics, so don't get all Sup Forums and whiney casual about your imaginary inconsistencies here, because some folks on Sup Forums have read a comic before.
Norman Osborn was put in charge of SHIELD because people didn't trust superheroes.
The Superhuman Registration Act was created because people didn't trust superheroes.
The Avengers were assigned a government liaison because people didn't trust superheroes.
Fucking J.J.Jameson sold newspapers about how evil Spider-Man was because people don't trust superheroes.

This is not some new concept that was made up last-minute, and if you had been reading even just this one comic you would know that.

You're forgetting how dumb the average Marvel citizen is. It really doesn't take much to push them over the edge.

There's a difference between not trusting superheroes or thinking they need more oversight and wanting to fucking murder all superheroes including teenagers so that there aren't any left.

Does she have a name, or is she just a glorified plot device?

Both, they gave her a name in Civil War 2, and it was used in these issues, but she was just a plot device then and just a plot device now.

They think he's just their neighborhood excorcist or palm reader.

Not to mention, it's pretty hypocritical/stupid to hate superheroes while at the same time hiring superVILLAINS like The Spot.

Long story short, the civilians of the MU are fucking dumbasses

She's reformed and off the juice. Like most reformed people, she sits on a very high horse.