Actually a good enough cartoon show with an excellent waifu

Actually a good enough cartoon show with an excellent waifu.

I am the only one who likes Marcus Level here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ug4dqGshig
youtu.be/To2csb4eK-o
store.steampowered.com/app/417480/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdMs2pUZxZS6QLNHo7LQR82tBW05fzW04
youtu.be/f69AeS-fz_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So from what I understand about this, it's about a boy trapped in an RPG.

That fucking mouth shape I swear to god.

Almost forgot. The kid's swapped places with the ACTUAL player character of the game. The kid's in the game while the player character's in the real world.

Hm

is that girl a recurring character

She's one of the main party members in the group from what I've seen.

>Canadian Flash Trash

No thanks.

GIS is worthless. What show is this?

>tfw you entire country will always be defined by shitty flash cartoons and not so great "but at least we're not Europe" gun laws on every board you frequent
Being a Canacuck is suffering

As long as your gubmint subsidizes your arts, you will never produce any animation of worth ever again.

Because when the gubmit pays the same amount of money whether you produce a masterpiece or Johnny Test, you will invariably only put forth the effort to produce Johnny Test.

Canada is beyond saving.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ug4dqGshig

Here you go.

she only wants his dick for one ep?

>As long as your gubmint subsidizes your arts, you will never produce any animation of worth ever again
B-but, Ireland gets a subsidization too and they made The Secret of Kells and Song of The Sea

Ireland gives out small tax credit to film makers. Canada not only gives tax cuts like candy but also large grants as long as you include Canada in it.

Meh, at least you guys made Reboot.

Also Storm Hawks wasn't that bad.

Thanks, I'll check it out when I get home tonight.

Sad thing is that the National Film Board of Canada used to utilize them gibs to produce a ton of fantastic indie animation (like the shorts seen on Oh Canada).

Flash animation and the sudden ease of which to make shitty cartoons for TV really fuckin killed the art aspect of the industry in Canada.

I hope the same fate doesn't befall Ireland.

Soviet animation was 100% government money and they made some GOAT cartoons

Was this show originally made in another language? The lip syncing for English is horrid.
Aria is cute, though.

>she only wants his dick for one ep?

Yeah, if the elf girl isn't thirsty all the time then I'm not interested in watching more than that one episode.

It's second best mouth shape

That actually makes it somewhat interesting now. Instead of being Log Horizon ver.47

>That actually makes it somewhat interesting
The show is made of the most generic vidya tropes they could think of, so not really.

Not sure I can stomach the kid's voice to try and watch this show, but Aria is really cute. So here OP, have a little doodle and a bump.
I keep seeing Medli when I look at this sketch...

Its french

You are truly a DrawFriend, not a DrawFag. Thank you.

Can you do one of Thirsty Aria from the episode in question>

>poindexter not wanting to get molested by hot elf waifu

nigga u gay

I'll check it out.

Das is cute

That's because they had something to prove. It also was done during a golden-age time when standards weren't finalized, and even minimum effort had to be actual effort. Despite what toonboom fags will tell you, tweening takes way less effort than FBF with pencil and paper.

>golden-age time when standards weren't finalized

What standards?

symmetry dubs confirm

Happy ya liked the other drawing. Here's all I could think of for her being thirsty.

Also, I have no idea where I got the name "Aria," her name is Ephi. I guess I was looking at that episode "Fat Aria" on the side and thought that was her name. Meh.

These are good.

Yer good.

>everyone else on Sup Forums is making Samurai Jack threads
>I'm enjoying quality deliveries in this obscure thread about a French flashtoon

Feels good man.

Primarily using animation cels, being kid-centric, intricate backgrounds, clear character colors.
youtu.be/To2csb4eK-o isn't standard (yes its kid-centric), for example

Tasteful Lewds are the Best Lewds.

This was all established by the 70s.

Well i assume you (or whoever i replied to initially) included soviet works from the 40s onward

no no no you don't understand

The vast majority of experimental Soviet stuff that gets posted in non-US animation threads is from the 70s and 80s.

Seriously, some of the Oh Canada shorts were absolutely top-tier

Noyce.

I conceed there then, but that just means they had even more to prove, what with the cold war being at its height and all

Thanks, friend. Elf girls are a shameful weakness of mine (because they're the lamest fantasy race apart from how hot they are). I think it's mostly due to how sensitive I like to imagine their ears are.

>Isekai cartoons.

Need a long and ridiculously descriptive title.

Soviet Union never made their cartoons available internationally, nor did it import capitalist cartoons (with only a few exceptions e.g. Flying Ghost Ship). What was there to prove if no one could actually compare their work?

The only time I like elves are tes elves, they actually have a distinct look about them that keeps them from being just "pointy eared pretty people"

Dunmer are best waifus.

Agreed.

Oh shit user delivered!

This isn't Canadian, it's French and it has a vidya based on it

store.steampowered.com/app/417480/

I do like the square effects and the voodoo puppets have a pretty neat theme

>This isn't Canadian, it's French and it has a vidya based on it

Want to know what it DOESN'T have?

A Wikipedia article.

It's not legit until it's one Wikipedia.

Prove to their citizens the glory of communist Russia. Also the desire to not get gulag'd for making subpar work that is culturally relevant and scrutinized.

The elf girl is cute, but why is the voice acting so awful? Who ARE these actors? This is sub-4Kids anime dubbing stuff.

Sure it's cute enough, but can someone tell me before I start watching if the show is actually good, or at least worth watching?

They're probably British or Canadian

>but can someone tell me before I start watching if the show is actually good, or at least worth watching?

Nnnnnnnnot very good, but it has more effort put into it than other shows.

The biggest hurtle is gonna be the main character, that little nerdlinger. If you can tolerate him, you can watch the show. But at best, it's inoffensive background chatter while you do the dishes or something.

She won't become a FOTM but I'm glad someone's sketchin her.

>Prove to their citizens the glory of communist Russia
Yeah, weirdly enough this only applied to animators, while sausage and bicycle makers didn't care about the glory at all.

>thirsty elf waifu will never pin you to the ground and molest you

I go on living but I don't know why.

As the series goes on, she starts to fall for him

Does she treat him like shit at the start of the series or something?

Alright, I'll give it a try. I'm willing to probably go as boring as My Night and Me or Pumpkin Reports, worse than that and I'm out.

The problem with this show is that the MC of the video game in the human world is a lot more entertaining than the MC of the show in the game world. This would have been a lot better as just a reverse-Isekai story, since the game world is so utterly superficial and lacks any kind of worldbuilding.

The elf girl is pretty darn cute, though.

Nope

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdMs2pUZxZS6QLNHo7LQR82tBW05fzW04

Is the game any good?
I see its a platformer but what's the gimmick?

Just looks like a generic platformer tie-in

Sup Forums, I think it is high time you learned that thirsty girls who chase boys are a fantasy that cartoons made up. They're as fictional as singing flowers and talking rabbits.

You've wasted your youth waiting for one. I'm so sorry.

>with an excellent waifu
Stop misusing that word, youngfag.

I'm always happy to have more cute shit to draw. Gives me something to do on boring days.

The MC is really rough to deal with. His voice is incredibly obnoxious and it seems like he's always whining about something.

Thanks for drawin her.

Given the lowkey nature of the show (not even a Wiki article) it'll probably end up being her only (good) fanart ever made.

Is that griffin mcelroy.

Thirsty girls exist. But they're either

a) Ugly, or
b) They lust after beefcakes and chads

So either you don't want nunna dat or you ain't ever gonna get any of dat. So I guess they might as well not exist, yeah.

Well that's depressing.

Why must there be cute, or just well written characters in shitty, obscure, horribly animated cartoons? Why can't horrible shows just be completely irredeemable so we never have to feel hurt like this?

Such is life

I sometimes wonder what it must be like to be a writer/artist for these basic shows when they make a good character. Like, is it a point of pride that they're responsible for one redeeming aspect of a show, or a point of shame that they couldn't make the rest of the show as decent?

The field of animation is a plain of shattered hopes and dreams. Nobody who went to school for animation wanted to be a piece of machinery in an assembly line churning out stiffly-animated Flash cartoons that will never be remembered by anyone.

Huh, first episode doesn't have introductions or characters meeting each other, it all just happens in media res? I'm guessing this is more of an episodic type of show instead of a plot based one.

I think it hurts more that they realized they wasted a good character on a shitty show and they can't use them ever again when something better rolls around.

What's the show's name?

Marcus Level. All of the episodes appear to be on Youtube.

Weirdest love themed episode ever. Or at least the strangest.

Aria is the bitch princess.

I'm kinda surprised Gorbar is actually more likeble than Marcus. Nice inverted trope.

So Gratrok is like a mole, crab thing?

No, you're not the only one with shit taste, you never are.

youtu.be/f69AeS-fz_M

fat episode

>Fat episode
>Thousands more views than any other episode on youtube

kek, I wonder why

what is it?

A French cartoon about a nerdy kid and a video game hero switching places

as it seems from a couple episodes, they are on friendly terms, and both respect each other.

Ephy being an elf, is the classic 'whats life on the outside world like?' cliche...

gotta inflate those views

That was underwhelming

because people relate to fat individuals?

Wow, an episode about a tower defense. Wasn't expecting that.

I'm glad that Sup Forums is starting to up it's elf game recently.
Now we need this classic image with her.