Why do people dislike her again ?

Why do people dislike her again ?

Other urls found in this thread:

c1.staticflickr.com/9/8351/8306408148_056c8149c4_o.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=M_tMD5bTbLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's an insufferable cunt.

Because she rips off anime

What the autistic fuck are they doing with their hands?

Not nice

Mocking Sokka's ears

what is that?
abenobashi?

They are both semen demons.

People get mad over what she said to Sokka in Southern Raiders and think she was literally saying he didn't love their mom when she was actually saying he didn't love her the way Katara did, and that even though the conflict of dealing with Kya's murderer was personal for both of them, it was *more* personal for Katara. Which is true.

Because she is no fun!

Is this that South Park tier anime about that girl and boy, the boy who wants to fuck his grandmother?

>the boy who wants to fuck his grandmother
Now I'm curious too

Oh and there's the whole "she's a mary sue" thing even though the show is filled with bending prodigies and people forget that she actually did have to train under a master to get a full grasp of her waterbending.

>She's a mary sue
>Amon is literally a psychic bloodbender who doesn't even have to learn any form or move his body to wrek people worse than Katara was ever shown to, which includes permanently disabling bending.

>tfw Korra's season 1 baddie could solo the Sozin's Comet Ozai of Aang's entire story.

They are lost in time or dimensions or something and his grandmother's younger self keeps popping up and she's super hot.

To be fair people usually frame these so called criticisms about her within the scope of ATLA specifically.

>who doesn't even have to learn any form or move his body
Didn't he exclusively train under the full moon for months with his brother and father until he was able to do it during the day

Ok guys let discuss the avatar world geography, now Earth Kingdom is around the size of China but the poles make it around 2x the size of Asia if we scale by latitude, so that would mean the planet is much smaller or that the avatar writers went full retard when it came to developing the water nations.

Based on latitude the north Pole woudl covered in taiga(snow forest like what you see in Russia or Yukon terrritory Canada) with the most northern point being tundra. The South Pole would be covered in rainforest and have some desert.

The Southern part of the earth kingdom should also have jungles since thats a tropical latitude.

The Fire Nation would have a temperate climate thus the volcanic tropical climate system makes no sense at all.

The Air nations would be alpine climates meaning they would be cold.

because toph was above and beyond better

Yeah the Poles have to be the most disappointing places, scenery wise. They kinda fixed it in LOK by showing mountains and that weird spirit forest but it's still not a full taiga. One of the tribes getting more into the NW Pacific tribal imagery would be cool too, I had how all the nations are confined to their elements in terms of what kind of colors they can wear.

Thats just the thing user WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY GETTING BLUE DYE FROM IN AN ICECAP. Their clothes should look exactly the same as the wildlife in their region like eskimos.

Does the Arctic have rivers and do these rivers affect the climate?

I was gonna say trade but nobody fucking went to the South Pole and the Northern Tribe was practicing isolationism in ATLA.

I thought she was pretty cute.

pic related is how the avatar world looks scaled correctly, so the south pole should be a tropical forest covered all over since it doesnt have nearly as much mass as Africa meaning there would no deserts due to all of that moisture from VAST OCEAN surrounding the avatar world.

Infact the ocean on this planet is so fucking huge that waterbenders are the most powerful.

She PMSd so much it isn't funny
This crazy girl will always cry for mommy

She's better and more approachable than Korra.
>But I still wouldn't mind pounding this tart's cake.

I'm finding this discussion fascinating. Although, I'm curious how important these kinds of details for fantasy settings. I imagine the vast majority of the audience is completely ignorant, much like the creators.

How extensive into these details should a creator research before creating their own world?

Only if she comes as a package deal.

She's a cunt, especially in season 3 where she went from being a bit annoying sometimes, to absolutely unbearable.

Shellfish.

Not necessarily. You just have to give the world a denser core, like Earth is a heavy world. You just make it a superheavy world for the smaller size but roughly equivalent gravity.

shipping fags still mad years later that she ended up with the boy she spent a traumatic year touring the world with who consistently demonstrated compassion and devotion towards her instead of a brooding asshole who is the same age and taller.

>a brooding asshole who is the same age
*two years older

She's like a less annoying Lisa Simpson and usually the show's worst episodes revolve around her.

user increasing gravity actually makes a planet hotter because it increases pressure.

Here is it scaled to the poles as you can see Earth Kingdom is as big as Asia. The equator passes through the center of the Earth Kingdom meaning the center should have tropical rainforest.

>"people"

Obviously some people did like her, some didn't, like most characters.

And before you start on this picture, yes I'm assuming she's much older here, I have some faith in other humans.

>Bans an entire sub-type of Waterbending just because she had a bad experience one time, despite using it herself on the retired Southern Raider.

>Pretended that Appa was sick and jeopardized the Gaang's mission to stop the Firelord, just so she could help out a village of about 30 poor people.

>Accused Sokka of not loving their mother as much as she did, never apologizing for it.

Season 3 Katara was just such a shit person.

>I'm assuming she's much older here
Faggot

And the name of this show is?

Tits tits.

She was the buzzkill mom character. Sokka, Aang and even Toph were all about fun. It was literally like having your mom along on a road trip.

>it's okay to sexual an underage cartoon girl if she has t-tits g-g-g-g-g-guyz!

Fuck off, sick fuck.

>so that would mean the planet is much smaller
This probably. Look at how long the serpent's pass is on this map. Reminder that they crossed that shit in like less than 2 days with a pregnant woman. I honestly couldn't see this pass being over 100 miles. You know if we get autistic enough we could actually do some calculations on this shit.

Fuck off Scrapper.

No, they're mad because the creators who can't do writing well (evidence: LOK and the comics) apparently rewrote nearly half the storyline to get their preferred ship to happen, instead of demonstrating to kids that hey, sometimes the girl you have a crush on likes someone else.

Let's just use it as an excuse to set up a sequel that's a mix between Wind Waker and DQ7.

All the rest of the planet is stuck in the spirit world and they need to bring it back into the real world.

She was the big sister who had to step up and be the bossy one because they had no adults around (because almost everyone's parents were fucking dead). If you had actual siblings you would be painfully familiar with this.

Probably would've been more true to life and more uncomfortable to watch if she just slapped everyone's shit when they didn't go along with her, instead of harrumphing and following the others when they went merrily dumbassing along.

It's just a drawing.

t.butthurt Zutaran

forgot to post map
c1.staticflickr.com/9/8351/8306408148_056c8149c4_o.jpg
In one episode they went from the library to the mesa tower also. I think that was over the course of a few days though. Not sure.
>And before you start on this picture, yes I'm assuming she's much older here
There is no need to hide. Our kind is safe here.

>tfw Korra's season 1 baddie could solo the Sozin's Comet Ozai of Aang's entire story.
Considering that Mako was able to overcome his bloodbending by not being a little bitch, i'd say it is fairly easy to defeat Amon.

stinky brown feet

I'm a Kataanger, actually, but I'm for good writing first and foremost. And ATLA Book 3 was not good writing by any stretch of the imagination.

You can have the brother then.

>I'm totally a Kattanger but Zutara would be Shakespeare tier of writing.

Always.

Abenobashi.

Deal

You are overthinking it, multiple fantasy worlds have weird geography that doesnt make actual sense, and there is no problem with it.

Hell, for what we know, the Avatar earth might be plain, or over the back of a Giant Space Lion Turtle.

Fantasy world. Maybe it is from some super common algae of the poles.

Also, where are people taking these HD screemshots from? Anyone has a link?

HEY FUCKIN COWBOY
youtube.com/watch?v=M_tMD5bTbLM

Because Toph should have won

>I have some faith in other humans.

first time on Sup Forums huh

I never said that, dude. I'm just pissed that we apparently lost out on 3 seasons' worth of solid Avatar writing because of a ship and a shitty movie.

Thanks anan

You literally said "Aang/Kataara bad writing, Zuko/Kataara good writing".

I was talking about Book 3 overall. Not the ships.

Learn to read.

Yes, and you said that a Book 3 with Zuko/Kataara would be great.

I know how to read, shipperfag.

This.

Anyone who actually thinks Katara would go for a shitty brat like Aang is self-inserting like a motherfucker.

Yes, it probably would be, BUT NOT BECAUSE OF THE SHIP. Again, learn to fucking read.
Those two sentences are contradictory.

The only difference between "Season 3 with Aang and Kataara" and "Season 3 with Zuko and Kataara" is the fucking ship.

To be fair, in a straight up fight where both of them had to try to kill each other, Aang would probably have had a good chance with just airbending if he knew about lightning bending. Most of his battle with Ozai was trying to point out that being a genocidal prick wasn't a great idea.

No, it's the fact that one was written by Bryke, while the other would presumably be written by Aaron Ehasz. The ships are an effect, not a cause.

freakishly elongated clitoris

This demonization of Bryke and sanctification of Ehasz is a Zutarians thing.

>The stars out here sure are pretty... Too bad Toph can't see them!

No, it's a LOK (and comics)-hater thing. And unlike Zutara not happening, that stuff is actually justified.

Nah.

Kataang happened, so Zutarians went "THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY!" and happily put the blame on Bryke, ignoring that all interactions between Zuko and Katara were terribly written (season 2 finale taking the cake here).

Well, she was the Hermione. The most mature one which made her the designated stick in the mud.

Dude, the Bryke hate only started after LOK. You literally can't find a single piece of evidence that says otherwise - go try and find one.

>No, it's a LOK (and comics)-hater thing.
The comics were written by a really respected comic book writer, maybe one of the best guys currently. A guy way better than "Ehasz the God".

The mature one, you say?

Because avatards are the kind of reprehensable people who abhor capable women.

By comparison. Her brother is a manchild and her other two companions are loteral kids. I mean, she's still a teen. Cut her some slack.

Unfortunately, the plot outlines were made by Bryke, this has been confirmed elsewhere. Which means that the absolute dogshit plotting and especially characterization is, once again, their fault.

If you "abhor capable women", you're probably gonna abhor Avatar entirely. Nice try, feminist.

And Ehasz never proved himself a more capable creator.

>have some faith in other humans

Lol

And you know this because?

You mean other than writing all of the best episodes of the original show, and I do mean ALL of them?

Because she's a person with flaws?

Jesus. I know a guy who hates Sokka.

It's when someone hates Mai that I start to ask if they're retarded.

>implying that some of the best episodes weren't from Bryke.

Half of them were written by Bryke.

And of course, in the end everyone either agrees and/or go along with her bullshit. Because Katara is never wrong.

>It's when someone hates Mai that I start to ask if they're retarded.
Is this bait or sarcasm?

Either way, (you)

She was just a soldier doing business. She never actually did anything really objectionable.

Bryke's episodes are deeply overrated because of flashy, gimmicky shit that they cleverly put in. Aaron's episodes are the only truly "deep" ones.

Now you are just looking pathetic.

>meaning the center should have tropical rainforest.
Like the Swamp?

Such is the mind of a Zutarian.

Because she's Madame Fussybritches.