- pages the permanently and irrevocably ruined a character-

Pages, sequences, arcs etc that hang over a character, now and forever.

Is this even canon?

Yup. Just like OMD.

She got preg and twins with him too.

The twins born from this are still around, still shown in some panel years after this happened, so yeah it's canon as it gets, this will forever hang over Gwen's character unless a cosmic retcon happens.

Another classic

Thing is, I don't even see a cosmic retcon being able to undo the damage. It can't make people forget the incident.

I remember a Spectacular Spider-Man drawing of Norman leaving Gwen after finishing having sex then saying he never analogizes. Anyone have that to post?

This. Gwen Stacy's character was completely destroyed, forever. The character is worthless now, and nothing can change that.

Gotchu senpai

Why did Gwen sleep with Norman? always saw this page. Was she drugged?

This page sadly.

Honestly what pissed me off more was the fact that Gwen later calls Norman as a scumbag and says Peter would be a better parent for the twins, shit, did she actually plan to lie to Peter and make him believe the kids were his or she would have come out clean to him and hope Peter would still accept her and the children?

No, she's just a S L U T

Thing is, with the kids around its not like they can say it was osborn using some memory fuckery to piss Peter off, so its not like a retcon would work. I don't think any single moment comes close to changing a characters image so much as this. Maybe Dr. Light rape.

Oh and pic related. Aunt may getting pregnant with peter then whoring herself to truckers was pretty terrible, but at least they were quick to change their minds and say it wasn't canon.

Literally a pity fuck. Her virginity too. She was dating peter at the time. Got pregnant with twins, hid them from peter. Came back, resumed dating peter, died before she and peter ever had sex.

Emotionally unstable and just gave in to lust, typical excuse for cheating; Gwen was sober the whole time, it was consensual.

Yes she immediately regrets it but the damage was already dealt.

That's horrible, Gwen was always a terrible character but that just took the cake huh. And why Norman? She's worse than Mockingbird for killing her "rapist"

Coolio.

Another candidate. Tied the character to full on lunacy and bad writing, and is going to dominate America's characterisation for the foreseeable future.

>Lady Shiva appears in Batman: Hush doing a "favor" for Ra's
>Millions of readers and creators take this as her being a member of the League
>A decade or so later
>Shiva has ALWAYS been a huge ultra loyal member of the LoA, gets recruited into special projects like the League of Shadows, has literally nothing else to her character, what's an O'Neill?

The slap didn't ruin Hank. It's just annoyingly brought up all the fucking time.

Another

>JMS is good, they said

Add to this list the page where Steve Rogers says Hail Hydra. Cap HAS been ruined. People just havent woken up to that fact yet.
He wont recover without a reboot.

To be honest JMS was going to make the twins Peter's kids but editorial nixed it and forced him to make them Norman's because "it'd age Peter too much"

I guess for Comic Tony.

She canonically never had sex with him, so she couldn't pass off the kids even if she wanted to. But I think Pete would raise the kids anyways.

The fuck?

That's what I was thinking. What were they thinking with that idea?

Fuck anything Marvel Civil War.

Wonder Woman did nothing wrong.

Why did you have to post this user. Now I'm gonna be sick.

How does a panel of Wonder Woman holding a sword ruin her?

They knew. not to get all Sup Forums but there really is a targeted movement to tear down everything traditional and replace it with boys-with-tits-and-illuminati-eyeballs. Or, at least, lesbians named America.

She's literally always been a miserable, unheroic cunt. She left the Utopian Parallel to become a hero like her mothers and then she just spends all her time scowling at everyone and acting like she doesn't give a shit about anything.
She's an interesting character in concept, but she really needs a more classic hero to take her down a few pegs and teach her how to be a hero. I would love a Steve Rogers redemption arc where they work together and change each other for the better.

I hate this romance.

but this made me love wonder woman even more

How so?
It made Norman great

That did not ruin WW and I never liked that it was a major point of conflict as a storyline. Shes an Amazon warrior and if batman and Superman dont like what warriors do they can suck eggs. the whole heroes dont kill meme was always stupid simply because human bodies are fragile enough that batman has most certainly killed dozens of thugs over the years by accident. Explosions...shrapnel...accidental direct hits with batarangs right in the jugular...guys dying from internal bleeding after 3 days in the ER IC...

This bit of editorial mandate and bad writing turned a relatively benign fan base into a toxic salt mine. Attempts to fix it failed to the point they gave up, forbade any mention of her for about half a decade and finally rebooted the character entirely, restarting her from scratch. That said, that's some nasty shit Gwen.

WTF?????

SUSAN BURNED THE COAL????

I just died.

Could they not just liquidate it like a "I pretended to be retarded, because... it was a special mission from Batman" ?

Dunno, They completely ignore and never touch it again after several attempt to revive the twins story but got BTFO real hard by the fan base.

This is why Wonder Woman will NEVER be as good as Superman

starfires slutting feminism 'based around her culture'
she hulks 400-long list of men she's fucked, five times or more, never in a row, and without her human sides permission (pseudo rape)
hydra being nazi 'for the edge'
captain hydra america
main characters that's been turned black/asian or canonically asian then turned black or mexican:
Asian Blue Beetle(all them rider references gone) is a very big one.

Wanda as a reality warper. Thank you bendis.

Gwen is a massive cunt. She cheated on Peter and was then going to convince him to help him raise her bastard children. Bitch deserved to get chucked off a bridge.

Nothing happened, user is baiting.

Why are Married Women in Marvel such Whores?

this may not be the latest version

you i like

Norman referred to them this month when he called Harry his firstborn.

KC did ruin Captain Atom a little.

Because Marvel comics are closer to reality than DC's

JMS guy screwed twice by Quesadilla. His name is attached to two of the worst Spider-Man stories of all time, with OMD in contention for worst Super hero story of all time.

With Sins Past, he at least wanted Gwen to have Pete's kids but that was nixed. Then in OMD, the entire issue reads as if this is the worst decision Peter could ever make and there's no way he'll do it. but then he does because Quesadilla.

Tbh, if the only change with OMD was Peter giving Mephisto the middle finger and ultimately refusing, it would probably be regarded as one of the finest Spidey stories of the 2000s.

Really? Mind to post the page, I want to see it just for shit and giggle.

They kind of tried that by making her "Blackbat" but that never got any traction. They were promoting Stephanie Brown as Batgirl for a time so they needed her to disappear. Then they wanted to bring back Barbara as Batgirl so they both needed to disappear. A lot of fans hate that Barbara isn't Oracle anymore because of these mandates, hence the level of salt you see among Batgirl fans. It doesn't help that current Batgirl sucks ass.

JMS has always vehemently defended and continues to defend both OMD and Sins Past to this very day, and thinks that his critics are nothing but a loud and stupid minority.

>Joe Quesada
>Alan Scott

Wait, these 2 fat ass still in charge of Marvel Comic? No wonder they lose ground to DC even with that retard writing.

>JMS has always vehemently defended and continues to defend both OMD and Sins Past to this very day
Really? I think he stop defend it and go along with the fans to shit on Marvel for some time now so he spin thing and defend it again, huh? Kek, What a fat ass bastard.

All things considered, Quesada had a pretty successful run as EiC and wasn't that bad. He's just forever remembered as the guy who pulled the trigger on OMD, which ruins his legacy.

He was a fuckton better than Alonso.

>Gwen make Pete a cuck
>Spider-Gwen got BLACKED.com

Heh, this shit is funny

>the guy who pulled the trigger on OMD
But that's their down fall, user.

So I missed out on mockingbird because I heard it was shit. What happened?

Does Spider-Gwen know about this yet?

Cain botched the rape retcon and changed Bobbi from being a strong survivor into a cheating spouse.

well she would have nothing else to her character otherwise
oneil is long gone and a lot of his creations are basically gone

But she does. Puckett got it (mostly). Rucka got it. Dixon and Simone didn't really get it but understood she's more than just LoA bullshit. There is more to her than that, and there are writers other than O'Neill who have been able to at least tap into it.
But right now, literally every single appearance she's had in the New52 (except for maybe Nightwing and Multiversity) and cartoons/videogames are League bullshit. Even Simone gave the fuck up on it in Secret Six. And none of it is well-written or does her character any favor at all.

d-delet this

>peter dumped liz for this slut
Still mad.

Well, Well, to be fair, she's not a slut until in 2004 Quesada &the gang make her one.

I'm surprised no one has posted this yet

It makes sjws upset so Sup Forums thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread.

this was 100% justified

If it read like an easy choice there would be no dramatic tension at all.

You're mistaking JMS setting up the next decade of stories for how your fanwank vision of nothing must ever change would have done it. You're contemptible, regardless of any problems with OMD, because you don't understand how fiction works. Children are smarter than you.

Still mad. Dumb cunt bitching about betrayal.

Anyone have the drawing of Peter finding out she cheated and framing Goblin for her murder?

Fuck Levitz, he is a hack.
It was at this moment that Peej was pretty much ruined forever.

>The BLACKED Swordman

Be nice to Ozzy. That page made him better.

Mute Cassandra was the best Batgirl ever.

>no one has posted BOBBY YOU'RE GAY yet

I am disappoint

>Actually giving your opponent the sweet release of death

>Wakes up with a naked woman at his side
>Engages in pleasant conversation with her.
>Waaaait, did we have sex?

Does Bruce often bring naked women to his bed without actually having sex with them?

Wtf? That's Talia? She looks like 19.

I think he probably just walked her home gently or something to that extent.

He probably always wears a rubber though.

here's jade cheating on kyle, after he goes away on a space campaign for a while. This is also after they got engaged. Also she had the nerve to slap kyle a few pages after.

I didn't know it takes that much willpower to be faithful gl

Not outside the realm of possibility. Have to keep the illusion up somehow.

>95 replies
>still no Pymp Slap

This is slowly escalating into a Sup Forums ntr thread

Never seen such a case from writers going from absolutely hating a character to not being able to get enough of her as it was with Gwen from Quesadilla's house to her live action appearence that lead to Spider-Gwen.
Was it all thanks to Emma Stone?

After reading that entire run and infinite crisis, I still have no goddamn clue why jade was angry at kyle when she got busted