Milestone thread

Let's have a Milestone thread. Do you want Milestone to come back ? What was your favorite comic series from Milestone ? What's your favorite character from Milestone ?

literately lame and racist
Static is alright-ish

>Do you want Milestone to come back ?
I want it back for Static and Icon.

Hudlin is involved so no.

John Semper Jr should be writing Static instead of Cyborg since he worked on the Static Shock show.

Rocket was cool in Young justice .I haven't read in her Milestone yet .

Why is DC holding Milestone back ?

Because Hudlin has good grubby little dipshit hands on it.

I think it's because DC is coming out with too many stuff.

The most popular character is Static . Who is a good character. It's like DC doesn't want money.

>Do you want Milestone to come back ?
Yes .Only if the art and writing is good .

I haven't read any Milestone yet, but I'm interested in reading Icon, Static and Xombi. Are there any other Milestone books that I should read?

>more black heroes
No i dont want dc to be beta cuck numales like marvel

But Milestone some good will written black characters unlike Marvel.

with The Wild Storm, Dark Matter, Hanna Barbera, and Young Animal, they don't want DC to be seen as a bunch of separate imprints.
especially with the poor sales that the Hanna Barbera books had, and the delays in the Young Animal books so far, they want to make sure they can release Milestone as a proper thing on its own two feet and can run without problems for a bit.

I've been wanting more Blood Syndicate for a while. I think it could be a good TV show.

They need to reprint their stuff into trades.

>Hudlin
Fuck no I don't want Milestone to come back.

DC's probably being a roadblock because his scripts are garbage.

The pre-Nu52 DC/Milestone fusion had so much potential. If they continued on that it could be great. Some of the story ideas write themselves.
Icons people and the DMZ Vs. / with the GLC. Metas popping up everywhere all over DC Earth due to Q-Juice. Dakota City's Paris Island district as an mutant/inhuman... meta enclave. Even Nu52 Static Shock was ended on the mystery of the two sisters of Static. Were the two Sharons copies, clones, or as implied pulled from the multiverse. I want Dharma playing chess with Doctor Manhattan and Virgil quoting LoSH comics he found in his attic. (The last things happened in Worlds collide.)

I would love to have a Static omnibus with remaster art .

lol

With Hudlin as the head? God no.

They should've kept this up.

They need to get rid of some books so Milestone can come back.

Christopher Priest is back writing comics, so there's hope.

I've heard he's helping bring Milestone back .

I hope they give Static this outfit for his new Milestone Comic.

What did you guys think about Icon in Young Justice ?

I like him but I wish he used his powers .

He was cool but he barely did any thing in the show.

I really liked Blood Syndicate and kinda miss seeing Chris Cross on books.

Did they ever flesh out DMZ's backstory? I know aliens of the same design popped up in Icon in an issue but that's all I remember.

lynch yourself

If I had to change Icon design I would give him a belt.

Isn't this year the 20th anniversary of Icon? DC should at least release something for him.

>Milestone comeback/revival
>Hudlin in charge
this got monkey paw written all over it

It would be cool if they did some thing special for him.