What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the Sonichu comic book series?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the Sonichu comic book series?

Zap to the extreme

a very interesting work of extreme post-modernism by the comedic genius Christian Weston Chandler. Who ages ago struck a long-standing contract with SEGA of america to promote their sonic the hedgehog series through cutting edge advertising.

Great its this thread again

It's always fun while it lasts.
What IS a Merried Seinor Comic?

JUULAAAAAYYYYYY

Why did last thread get deleted?

Shit story & shit art. Not even a so bad it's good thing.

Probably because it was about Chris-chan and not the comic. Usually when a thread is about a content creator it's fine, but these threads dont usually focus much on Chris's work, they just focus on him as a lolcow.

As for the Sonichu comic, I read most of the first issue/volune/collection/whatever some years back out of morbid amusement but couldn't get further than that. I have no idea how some people were able to bring themselves to read all of it.

What's the craziest his comics ever got, anyway? I know about the most well known stuff, like him fucking his imaginary twin sister and the stuff he adapted from his real life. But what are the other "highlights" of the Sonichu comic itself?

probably the time he made a parody of Sup Forums called 4-cent garbage and raided it and then blew it up.

There was the one time where he had the Asperpedia Four brutally executed.

MY TWO BALLS

it brought me to Sup Forums in summer 2009

And the leader of not-Sup Forums is a Nazgul who what he does to his girlfriend is ''illegal in all of these 50 states''.

People don't read Sonichu for the plot. They read as a window into Chris' mind

Isnt there an anti-drug issue where sonichu and Amy get high and murder their children in gruesome ways? Or was that fake

Yep - that was done by Xanabit.

BUT WHAT HAPPENED DURING THE STONE AGE?

Do we ever get closure on that?

I'm still holding out hope for a reboot where Chris and Sonichu are beautiful lesbian transwomen and they battle against Chris and his mother's creditors.

A married elder gentleman who performs at comedy clubs?

....goddammit I wish he hadn't given up on drawing the comics. This would be amazing. Unfortunately since people are willing to give him 1500 dollars for that hunk of shit Sonic Totem, he can't be tricked into thinking he'll get a contract with Sega by making comics to a crowd of merch buying maniacs.

aside from it being a shitty comic in every aspect (story, illustration, dialogue, etc..). the comic is so mundane that i didn't even bother finish reading it.