Alien girls thread. Nothing more, nothing less

Alien girls thread. Nothing more, nothing less.

Other urls found in this thread:

vladcorail.deviantart.com/gallery/
haichdraws.tumblr.com/post/146701747660
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I couldn't watch this show as a kid. The autistic reason I gave when asked was that my name was Ben, I was 10 at the time, and I started getting a nickname because of it that I didn't like The actual reason was that the boy aliens made me feel funny, also the transformation

Arguable more autistic so I'm glad I went with the other story

>boy aliens made me feel funny, also the transformation
>transformation
>made me feel funny

>that the boy aliens made me feel funny, also the transformation

Like funny as in cringe or funny as in aroused?

im screen caping this

I know. This is why I couldn't watch American Dragon either. Danny Phantom was more tolerable because he basically just dyed his hair. I'm glad I listened to my confused shame and avoided those shows; I'm pretty sure I could get into some sort of gay alien transformation fetishism if I wanted but there are some things that a person doesn't need to know about themselves

Read Enemy Quest on Tgchan it quenches the thirat for alien pussy, specially 4-armed red alien pussy.

It was both, but I think I was cringing at myself for getting proto-aroused. The Jews hit some of us harder than others

Did you know that Jeff Goode is confirmed furry? he created American Dragon. Check his website.

Apparently he also made pic related

Honestly, I hate you Sup Forums. I come here very rarely but many of you are massive hipsters in the worst way. You're sexual hipsters.
> "Look at me! I like my women with FOUR arms and RED, I'm so WEIRD"
> "I agree my fellow sex pervert, I like normal abstractions of women as well but they're ROBOTS! Be quiet, someone might call the fucking police!"

It's all the same shit. Turkeys, aliens, robots, televisions, monsters, brown women, albino women, green women, it's all just NORMAL WOMEN. You're attracted to abstractions of regular women, and you're all jacking each other off for it. 75% of Sup Forums wouldn't last 5 minutes on /trash/, nor should you want to. It's exactly the same shit as tumblrites pretending to have mental illnesses to make themselves feel special. You even call it FLAVOR OF THE MONTH FOR FUCK'S SAKE, IT'S TRENDY TO YOU you MASSIVE FAGS

YOU SHOULDN'T WANT TO HAVE REAL FETISHES YOU SMUG CONTRARIAN ASSHOLES

DO YOU THINK I WANT TO HAVE STRANGE HAPPY FEELINGS WHEN A WATCH A MEDIOCRE CARTOON ABOUT FIREBREATHING ELLIOT ROGER? NO! FUCK AMERICAN DRAGON AND FUCK JEFF GOODE

LOOK AT THIS SHIT

>giant muscular red woman with no nose, four eyes, weird hoof-feet, and four fingers per hand
>'vanilla'

>The actual reason was that the boy aliens made me feel funny, also the transformation

Almost all of the aliens were ugly, though.

You got it.

Fuck you, autism speaks and it's time to listen. You post a thread about jacking off to cartoons, you reap what you sow. I don't have an issue with people having these tastes, and I wouldn't even care if they were undeservedly self-congratulatory about it if it weren't for the way they drive decent posters off the board. Sup Forums is and always will be terrible outside of massive shit like Samurai Jack or other generally anticipated happenings because it's culturally dominated by people who want to pretend that they're autistic but aren't, and push out the people who are just a tiny bit more out there than them. There's no reason horsefuckers and furries should need separate boards. They have their share of problems, sure, but the worst of those demographics don't come to Sup Forums and are some of the best and most creative posters on the entire website. What's left is the demographic garbage of the hobbyist portion of the website. You know those people you hate who pretend to like comic books because of the Avengers? You're them. Where you draw the line between acceptable and unacceptable is based entirely on your normalfag sensibilities about what you can share with each other on your discords or slacks or whatever. This isn't the entirety of this board obviously, but it's definitely the majority of anyone who ever tries to organize anything.

I'm not trying to imply that horsefuckers or furries or me or anyone else is better for having autistic tastes, but the line Sup Forums has drawn hurts the board culture more than it helps.

I should probably mention that this wasn't prompted by anything in this thread, but by threads I had read here two years ago that I just remembered, so I don't mean to try and call anyone out specifically

Happy to oblige, gentlemen

I would totally a Turian. Though apparently ingestion of any of their "fluids" can cause anaphylactic shock. I assume even kissing is fucking dangerous.

There were a lot of hot ones though

I sure hope someone is screencapping all this.

Please leave horsefucker man.

What about girls fucking aliens

MODS

She was one of the best, and will likely never be seen again

>tfw no A CUUUUUTE, CUUUUTE! xemomorph gf

Why is horsefucker the only thing you picked out of that list? Honestly I don't even go to /mlp/ but I almost wish /mlpco/ had been the april fools merger rather than /mlpol/. Would have granted some perspective probably.

Honestly I'm starting to calm down and get a bit embarrassed. It feels cathartic to completely irrationally screech like that once in a while

This is legitimately a good thread and I don't mean to detract from it, don't have much Sup Forums but here's some buubs

To be fair he did just say alien girls. You want actually interesting Xenophilia, you just got to /aco/'s threads. Sup Forums's for painted Star Trek girls usually, unless /tg/'s visiting or you get one of those frequently rarer bursts of creativity which we inevitably run into the ground when they do occur.

What I'm hearing here is that this isn't all in my head, so I'm glad

Wow…this entire post is like a ping pong game of different ideas and words. I literally can't even begin to describe it.

I've made a chart here that might help you out

>Fuck you, autism speaks and it's time to listen.
i fucking love that line man, have a (you)

My god you're frustrated.

I actually drew that a month ago for something else as a joke but thought it was relevant

That was supposed to be an olive branch

SHUT UP

I originally hated twitter's like function, but now I appreciate it as an intermediary acknowledgement of thanks. THere should be something like that here, but only the comment you're responding to can like your post so it's just an insular bilateral thing rather than an upvote situation

wew lad

I wish there was more

thanks nurse

Honestly surprised it took this long for a gem to show up.

Name me some genuine Hot Aliens in Ben 10 (No Females)

>Autism speaks and it's time to listen
Holy shit I can't stop laughing, this is amazing

less autism, more posting sext aliens.

are you trying to make a new pasta?
anyways, this is the only alien girl for me

>tfw you will never fug, or even kiss a Turian gf
>You can't even hold hands
>Because she's not real

>Only Turian female is in Andromeda and its a fade to black scene

It's worst. Someone found voice clip from Vetra sex scene, so Bioware apparently planned at first full sex scene but then just chicken out.

YESSSS, posssst more!

This guy must be gay.

I need this thing in my life...

I really like how this guy draws xenomorphs

Can this be a new pasta?

Here is link to autor deviantart because there is a lot of good shit and I don't want to spam the thread to much: vladcorail.deviantart.com/gallery/
He also does na'vi and W40 aliens.

Man I love these threads.

>inb4 sent to /trash/

You mind looks at it and thinks "lady"
Cultist-chan ees not xenos ees heretic

Would you?

I would get a BJ and run the fuck out of there.

Always hate shit like this, you know the artist wants to fuck it you know the writer wants to fuck it you know the readers want to fuck it but theyre forced to make the character be all "eww gross XD"

>fuck you autism speaks and it's time to listen.
>all those text.
Damn, with some tweaks this could become a really good pasta, almost as good as Navy seal.

thanks user

those lips can make amazing blowjobs, imagine the power of it's suction!

Damn, I bet she could cave a mans skull in with the power of the SUCC

...Sauce please?

There's so little good Mira out there.

He might just be very concerned about salmonella.

Oh, okay then.

thank you much better
what a spooky waifu, skeleton/10

You're welcome.

>Overly forward alien woman

this hits me in all the right places

>Ayylmao hookers in the future
you think they have higher rates than human hookers?

haichdraws.tumblr.com/post/146701747660

Imagine Steven Universe with this instead of Rose Quartz.

Nobody's posted Starfire pics yet? What the fuck?

He did marry her eventually, so there's some feelings.
I think he's just concerned about his survival rate in any given romp.

Yeah she's technically an alien, but visually she looks very human. Go by the spirit of the thread, not the letter.

Someone posted the other Star, she looks very human too.

Would no doubt let her suck muh dick. Dem lips were made for cock.u

I'm just explaining one of many reasons why nobody would have posted her yet.

We are having a legit alien banging thread. No funny colored humans allowed.

SHAKARA!

It's so catchy.