Hey Morty Remember April Fools

WUBBA DUB LUBB LUBBB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxsF-60-sy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=fxsF-60-sy4

... i just GOT these sides.

desu i got buttmad about the R&M thing but then i binged the show and now i like both of them

I need 34 of Rick sexing Ashi while Jack cries about getting back to his past time slot.

>TFW Back To The Future The Edgy Animated Series' audience just lowered for that April Fools shit while Jack's rise.

This outrage was weak bait for (you)s when it actually happened. You're a shitty farmer, OP. And a faggot.

Source?

Rick and Morty fucking sucks

Buttmad Jackfags were the best part of that night

>contrarian

SJ fans are autistic as hell.

Didn't they end up having to go two weeks without their Jack fix?

I remember they sperged about it for like a week.

Nope. It was literally just that week. The way they cried you'd think it was canceled again.

No, they had to go half a week. The rest of the Rick and Morty season does not air for a few more months.

never going to mcdonalds again

I hope the next new episode of Rick and Morty is replaced with My Little Pony, just to see the reaction

I think that your subreddit got a few new posts you should tend to, "user". God knows they'll value your opinion.

Fans of the show have waited a year. You think that'll faze them? They're used to it.

I like both dude.

They knew full well that the ratings were going to be bad for that episode because they didn't promote it. When the show actually comes back then they will have gained viewers not only for rick and morty but for jack as well because of how news of the stunt spread.

>Implying Rick and Morty fans aren't as spergtastic as the rest of us
You're a funny guy user.

Rick is quick and all but there is no way he is duely enough to kill Jack head on with a gun

KEK

Any chance of this image with naked Ashi only?

Are people still asshurt about this

What the fuck is wrong with you retards

>I read that all in their voices

I chuckled

>BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP