You are now aware Baron Zemo is the Classic Wasp of this team (mostly useless, the damsel in distress...

You are now aware Baron Zemo is the Classic Wasp of this team (mostly useless, the damsel in distress, primarily there because of his boyfriend).

Is Sorrentino copying art again?

This whole fucking event is just aping shit from Hickman's Secret Warriors

He's going to betray the team, isn't he?

>again

Wasp wasn't damsel in distress all that much to my memory.

Right on the other 2 points though

Ichuckled at Miles' line

I would absolutely love a final moment backstab from Helmut but I doubt it. Spencer's gone on record confirming he believes Cap's story; it's not manipulation.

Wants to believe cap's story even if it isn't true. Citizen V when?

Did Hickman's Shield ever hint that Spear turned into Hydra?

I don't know about Shield, but Hickman's Secret Warriors made it explicit. I mean shit, there was even a scene where Strucker is literally holding the Spear of Imhotep.

Who's the manlet?

What the hell? How are pages up? Did this get story timed?

The one on the left or right? On the left is Dr. Faustus. On the right is Kraken aka Ian Rogers

im reading captain america to catch on this...and why is he with this old hag?

i gasp when her wrinkled ass shows up.

So I'm guessing this is from the FCBD issue, is there a storytime of this somewhere, or what?

>why is he with this old hag?
Because she was hot as fuck, but then after Steve was turned into an old man from his time in Dimension-Z + losing his super-soldier serum, they turned her into an old woman through her time in Dimension-Z. That way they could keep Sharon and Steve in a relationship despite him being geriatric.

But then Steve got de-aged when he became Captain Hydra, while Sharon didn't. Leaving her old.

Scanbro scanned this page last week.

He wants to believe it but he'll eventually accept that it's not and then save the day. It's pretty much a given the way things are going.

I think Bucky's more likely to save the day than that m8.

I thought it was Faustus, but I don't remember him being a manlet

Link? Did he post anymore?

Is it wrong I want Iron Man back to beat the fuck out of Hydra Steve?

This story started with Zemo back in Pleasant Hill. It will end with him. Spencer has generally made a big deal about his journey through all this.

He described the hammer page before it leaked. I think that was it though.

>Did Hickman's Shield ever hint that Spear turned into Hydra?

Yes. This was literally the first line by Kraken in Secret Warriors was about them being the counterpart to SHIELD.

what do i need to read to get to this page?

Avengers Standoff and the Steve ongoing mostly

I think he's just sitting or crouching. Just a perspective thing.

Though the OP page is specifically from the FCBD issue not out yet

thx
yea got that

I don't like the art

did cap use his jedi mind trick story telling to get elisa on his side and fuck her yet?

I think it's just weird perspective.