Scaramouche, with his flamboyant dress and mannerisms which include ending every sentence with ‘babe...

>Scaramouche, with his flamboyant dress and mannerisms which include ending every sentence with ‘babe,’ reads as somewhat tone deaf and homophobic"

Wut
heatst.com/culture-wars/yale-herald-slams-samurai-jack-for-homophobia-sexism-and-cultural-appropriation/?mod=sm_fb_post

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0xtqPKR87fW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaramouche
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody cares
stop pushing your bullshit how aren't you tired of this endless crap

I bet this website doesn't have comment threads.

The quote is from a Yale student-run publication that OPs article says is stupid.

>leaves out that everyone loves him

What the actual fuck, babe. What a bunch of no talent waambulance chasers.

Hon hon hon

ITT: People don't know who Sammy Davis Jr. is

I thought Yale was a respectable institution. The fuck happened to western education?

this

so a "who cares" by a "litterally who"

completely trite garbage

He is the opposite of tone deaf. He is tone listening.

They are trolling. They ran three or four very positive Samurai Jack reviews that didn't get any traction, so now they're going for the controversy angle.

reposting:

>vocaroo.com/i/s0xtqPKR87fW

didn't pretty much this exact same thread just get pruned?

Fucking Tom Kenny lurking in Jack Threads.

This

Cultural Marxism infiltration.

Wow, it's almost like you'll find a few crazy assholes literally anywhere, and nothing's actually "happened" or changed in the slightest.

Maybe they should teach that in school, unless you're one of those guys who's against book learnin' too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaramouche

I bet this idiot doesn't even know what the character is a reference to.

>Evil No.1 Assassin of Aku
>Kills whole villages

who cares what some no name website says. Stop being a russian shill that makes everyone hate liberals even more

> Being flamboyant is homophobic

They'll get mad at anything huh?

wtf I hate samurai jack now

Stop giving clickbait articles clicks, dumbass. If it's your blog, fuck off back there.