Hey Sup Forums, what's the quickest way to kill yourself in 10 minutes or less

Hey Sup Forums, what's the quickest way to kill yourself in 10 minutes or less
with as much pain as possible?

Try a nailgun Woolie.

In your case, cock induced nirvana.

>with as much pain as possible?
Be British

fuck yourself in the ass with a knife while watching a season 4 episode of Steven Universe

>I hurt myself today

it's not even reboot it's some kind of vr troopers knockoff

>unbreakable.png

Fire, either that or inserting an object in your eye cavity

Who the fuck was this even made for? If you are going for nostalgia, no one who liked reboot will touch this shit.

Fuck YTV and Corus media, bunch of fucking hacks

They know nobody wants this. Is this one of those money laundering things?

Its about as Reboot as that new Jackie Chan Adventures being a continuation of the new series: not even in the same weight class

woolie's only purpose is to suffer

What is this shit?

I'm so fucking triggered.

Hey ReBoot Revival fag, you post here? Cause FUCK YOU.

Soak yourself in gasoline, drink some too, then set yourself on fire

Yes.

Some company bought out Mainframe and is using the Reboot property to sell their failed live action-cgi show called Zixx that was cancelled.

I loved ReBoot. I also loved Tron and Code Lyoko. This is right up my ally

>ReBoot: The Guardian Code follows the adventures of four typical teens whose lives are upgraded in a big way, when they discover they are next-gen Guardians - super cool heroes that stream into cyberspace so they can defend humanity from deadly computer viruses and malware.

Reboot alone is amazing no one can deny that unless you aren't human.

But it's live action now.

FOR.
WHAT.
PURPOSE.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Everything about the original ReBoot, including the animation, seemed like shit. It was the writing and only the writing that made it good.

This is the best image I could find to really express my feelings about this.

I would have to say the animation had grown on a lot of people along with Beast Wars and Code Lyoko.

I don't get it...
Why??

Because A Fucking Leaf.

Thanks for the suggestions guy Cya.

what is this image trying to convey?

>"ReBoot: The Guardian Code will follow in the adventures of four 16-year old humans who have discovered that they're the next generation Guardians of Cyberspace. With the help of the original Cyberbeings, (Yes - Bob, Dot and Enzo are back!!) the heroes must stream into Cyberspace and battle against the Sourcerer, a ruthless hacker who's ruling the world."

>"The world of Mainframe will be much bigger and will mirror technology we have now; internet access, drones, mobile devices, ect. And not only will our beloved characters from Reboot join the new series, but Megabyte (!!) is also set to make a big appearance in the show.

>"Here's your first look at a teaser image. Any thoughts as to who this is? Also - I wonder who's being reflected off the helmet..."

Liberalism not even once

Live action reboots are always fucking horrible so a live action reboot of reboot is like double bad.

>Hey ReBoot Revival fag, you post here? Cause FUCK YOU.

Yeah, I post here. And thanks, but this isn't what I wanted either. I've been ripping Rainmaker a new one since they started on this horrible path. But they just don't give two shits what we care/want.

what are you guys talking about? lol

You realize that this image only proves that you watch his show, right?

Of course it just proves that I do too, but you're clearly much more ashamed about it.

Why did you post a photo of John Oliver?

I'm so sorry, Woolie.

do you not know how to crop an image?
half of it is just blank and then there's John Oliver

>Went to Vancouver FanExpo 2015
>Saw the Reboot guys and their table
>Turn out is ex-Reboot creators who are just selling art, collections of the comic and DVD boxes
>That's fine, I'll just chat
>Ask if there's anything going on with Reboot, since those little teasers came out years ago
>"Well, we've got no idea really. But we've heard something's in the works."
>Renewed faith and hope

>Fast forward
>Find out about THIS Reboot Reboot
>mfw

I should have known, knowing the state of YTV in this day and age. That'll teach me to think anything nice could still happen.

>Turn out is ex-Reboot creators who are just selling art, collections of the comic and DVD boxes
>That's fine, I'll just chat
>Ask if there's anything going on with Reboot, since those little teasers came out years ago
>"Well, we've got no idea really. But we've heard something's in the works."
>Renewed faith and hope
>Fast forward
>Find out about THIS Reboot Reboot
>That'll teach me to think anything nice could still happen.

It would've been something great IF the original co-creators were the ones in-charge. When you asked if anything was going on and they said they didn't know much, that's the truth since they're not involved. Rainmaker shut them out of continuing their own story.

John Oliver is a sissy beta male FAGGOT while John Cena is a REAL man AlPHA MALE. UNF.

Stick a glass jar in your ass. Shatter it while it is around your sphincter. Go into shock and bleed out.

So it's just a Code Lyoko/ Power Rangers rip off... byoutiful

Grab a knife and cut the veins that are connected to your testicles, leave the testicles inside, having them inside and not feeling them will greatly increase the pain.

That's what happens when you sell your company.

Doesn't Rainmaker own Frederator now too?

Is it possible to will something out of existence? I think if we try hard enough we can all kill ourselves that way.

>Also - I wonder who's being reflected off the helmet..."
Disappointment?

If only we could just will this adaptation out of existence...

I tried for years, still not able to do it.