Do you prefer Poison Ivy with Green Skin or Regular White Skin?

Do you prefer Poison Ivy with Green Skin or Regular White Skin?

I prefer her sans clothes.

Regular, I feel like its slightly more subtle than green, which just feels too corny.

both are good

Light green skin.

green

I prefer regular white skin because im not a freak

I really like both, hard to choose.

Green, because of my unnatural skin tone fetish.

Let's go somewhere in the middle

Don't mater as long as she's naked, when they give her a leaf leotard is absolutely retarded

White-green looks better, nigga-green is too she-Hulk for me

Wait... people actually like leaf bra and panties?

Pale with green undertones. Also when her outfit gets a slutty as OP's pic it just starts looking silly.

Pic related is the best Poison Ivy costume.

Brown

human skin color white

>regular white skin

Check your privilege.

What's the point of Ivy in Batman's Rogue gallery anyways?

>he rarely fights her
>usually lets her do her thing taking care of plants
>doesn't help him to decode toxins from other villains
>doesn't have sex with her

Why is she even around?

Didn' we see her once eva style ? (Just a leaf in her crotch)

I prefer not just white, but ghostly white. Makes her seem inhuman, but it isn't as on the nose as "plant lady with green skin." Plus it goes well with her red hair.

Is this image supposed to make me think that she looks like any of the Ivy pics?

You should read some good Ivy stories
>Pavane
>Hot House
>GCS

I never knew I wanted this until now.

I like it green
Hey since this is the best possible place to ask Can Ivy regrow limbs? if someone blew her head off could she get a new one

Probably not

>Can Ivy regrow limbs?
No; this has never been one of her powers. You're thinking of Piccolo

The only correct answer is very pale white with a tinge of yellow (not green).

And her hair should be a deep red, not orange.

I never thought about it but Poison Ivy with brown skin would look really good. You'd get the whole plant vibe because she'd remind you of a tree with her beautiful brown skin- but still look/be more human which will remind you that she really is a mad woman with plant powers who's obsessed with plants and wants to be one.

But when she has green skin, she looks less human and it's as if she's almost made herself into a plant. This makes her hatred for humanity and obsession with plants feel more understandable/appropriate since she practically is a plant herself and not a mad women who needs to be locked up.

Green cause weird skin is a fetish of mine.

pale skin ivy is top tier

This is right
Please no

How about a selection?
1/?

Green skin. Makes her look like an alien.

Gotham and her villains are more than Batman's props.

But you are a casual.

Green skin looks like the guy whose on green bean cans

2/?

The story was kind of crap in this mini, but the art was nice

I'd like it if her skin color changed based on her emotions. Angry = Dark green / Seductive = Light green / Neutral = White. I think something like that would be interesting if it hasn't already been done with her.

3/?

>she is almost as powerful as swamp thing
Shit DC doesn't even know what to do with her

That said, there is no good metaphysics batman villain.

I wouldn't be able to help but laugh if she was a chameleon

my negro

The only correct answer is harlequin green.

She needs wider hips

That anatomy is weird. It looks like she's rotating her torso 180 degrees.

>More of that retarded half braided hair bullshit
No thanks. It's barely a step up from shaving half your head

I can't help but wonder if the beauty of symmetry has been beaten out of the current culture at times

She only around to be Harley's sex toy.

No seriously, that's literally the only reason why she hasn't completely faded into obscurity

I'll bet none of you can prove me wrong

Yeah, well, that's Bruce "never went to art school" Timm for you.

She needs to be shorter with wider hips
>Ivy should be a shortstack
AY WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT

I didn't see the pic so I thought you meant like a really lose braid with the front layers coming undone and i was about to fight you

but yeah white girls with cornrows need to be stopped

The only problem would be whether or not the red hair would work.

>white girls
I'd say all girls, but I find ethnic features unappealing

Yeah fight me on it, but it's my opinion

Here's the problem tho buddy
>Poison Ivy existed before Poison ivy and was constantly used in by different authors from her conception right up to Her first episode with Harley.
>she was well-known by normies who didn't knew a thing about a character from a children's cartoon, let alone the sapphric implications.

As much as I hate to admit it, this is sadly true...

And the most annoying part about it is that she didn't always used to be like that.

Then Harley's surge in popularity only made it so that Ivy doesn't get much attention unless her character is connected to Harley in some way.

Will DC ever let Ivy stand as her own character ever again?

If you give Ivy her full range of power, she could potentially be a Justice League villain. You could also tie her into The Green and have her pair up with Swamp Thing, which I think every single person on Sup Forums has suggested at one point or another, but DC has never done it.

Regular skin so she can have a secret identity while also being an Eco terrorist when there's something she can't do legally. the green skin draws attention and looks better on a page but isn't practical to the character. Cycle of life and death ivy works really well.

Ivy has a huge problem right now.

Her eco-terrorist thing is taken by Ra's Al Ghul
Her plant power thing is Swamp thing and makes for generally a bad Batman story
Her crazy sexy thing is taken by Catwoman and Talia
Her misandry isn't popular right now, and ends up being Harley's sex toy

What's left for her? That said, Harley's character really needs to change from LOL so funnay Joker's GF, to something else.

I would like to see Harley as a Hannibal Lecter type of villain for Batman. Sure it diminishes Batman's knowledge for everything, but I think it'll make a fun dynamic for Batman to use villains to catch other villains.

But isn't Catwoman Batman's villain to catch other villains?

True, but she usually does a bunch of fighting with Batman. I'm looking at his detective side.

Well guess that's Catwoman's niche now.

Olive skin

This.
Ghostly pale with maybe the slightest green tint is the best way to go.

this

>Her eco-terrorist thing is taken by Ra's Al Ghul

To be fair. his eco-terrorist stuff has been downplayed and he's more engaged in terrorism and generic world domination/doomsday schemes.

Green skin. Though honestly I always thought an ugly/average looking Ivy would be better to showcase just how powerful her hormone attraction powers are, like if shes super hot then of course guys will do whatever she wants. They'd barely need to be exposed to her powers since they'd want to fuck her regardless.

>you can only have one plant power person ever

Nigga', I got you.

>The jaw structure is clearly caucasian
>Brown

Shirley U. Jestin

>Janelle Monae
>Not brown

u wot

Unless you're thinking they mean the Ivy pictures around Monaes pictures, those sort of posts are usually just meant to show what actor or actress they'd want to see portray a certain character.

>Who is floronic man?

Seriously, who is that guy?

More importantly: do you prefer human Catwoman or cat Catwoman?

This question is more of a Cheetah thing

One that change based on the seasons.

Yes.

Green is more unique and stops her from looking like every other long haired red head character that barely wears clothes.

listen up princess

>>Poison Ivy existed before Poison ivy
really makes you think...

To be honest Catwoman is as fucked as Poison Ivy now, potential-wise.

Catwoman has become a generic anti-villain that occasionally fucks Batman.

She can't be a proper thief, since that would put a damp to her romance with Batman. So the only times she's shown stealing shit is because of some noble purpose like stealing a stolen artifact that is hanging on a black-market dealer's house so that she can give it back to a museum or something.

She's not even a criminal in the broader sense. Everyone in Gotham knows about her alliance with the Bat, since readers need to be reminded of the relationship constantly. Even that whole mass murderer twist was just to show her as a noble soul who'd take the fall for a friend.

Honestly, they should just put her on the Justice League and be done with it.

The right is a much better looking color scheme, but I prefer the left to fit the "powers from accident" look more. Left actually looks like she would be a freak who can control plants. Right just looks like a fantasy cosplayer.

They did already.

Personally I would have a confrontation between her and Jason Woodrue, and she has a epiphany: Humanity's treatment of nature isn't actually malicious, it's the act of an estranged child that hates it's separation from the natural order. So she's going to restore humanity's place in the cycle, by force if nessacary.

Basically allows writers to separate her from Ra's by giving her a Transhumanist bent that allows for crazy stories like house and garden, and moral complexity with cases of people that actually embrace mutation to be cured of various illness or agree with her.

This.

Janelle Monae is a qt.

>This

Her skin colour doesn't change the fact that she's a ginger and thus has no soul.

I think red hair and dark skin is a fine combination but it doesn't have the same visual pop that red hair and pale/green skin has.

This is pretty good.

If she were allowed to show any progression (it would have to be in retrospect, now) a gradual shift from her normal skin tone to green as she becomes less connected to humanity and closer to plants-only would be nice

The more important question is what color lipstick?

And how deadly the kisses?

I've always prefered her with regular caucasian tone.

Green skin.