Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ab-wiZViCYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God damn it.

>coalburners

youtu.be/Ab-wiZViCYY

>eating Aku's evil out of Ashi's cunt
I want cuccposters to leave

I find it weird that literally everyone thinks that's the same ash from childhood, or that it's still ash/burnt skin / whatever
i mean i'm not surprised SOME people think that, but everyone?
basic logic tells you shit on your body doesnt last that long or grow with you. you could say they reapply it as their symbolic uniform, and i'm half with you, but it's obviously not ash anymore.. she had to scrub it off with a rock.
now yeah if it was dead skin or something youd have to scrape that off, but you wouldnt have just nice normal skin underneath. it's pretty obvious that whatever they're wearing, it's something they apply to normal healthy-skinned fully-healed (which isnt that shocking because coals arent that hot and eh it's the future) naked bodies every time they go out, as their armor. it doesn't come off in snow, it apparently keeps them warm, it's probably some kind of rubber. they possibly hop into a tub of it before battle, or they paint it on each other, getting into all the nooks and crannies...
but the point is it's not ash

It's ash.

>mmmm, smoked salmon

Do you think his hallucinations told him to rape her?

No. Not likely. But, there may appear new, red or pink Jack, who knows...

it extra can't be
i mean i want it to be, because that's flimsy and wouldnt provide much coverage. for that matter, if it's fucked up skin with embedded soot, like a coalminer's tattoo, then she's even nakeder.. if more gross..
but we have more than a few ways of knowing it's not ash

It's a cartoon. Things don't have to be realistic, particularly when symbolism is involved. For all we know the ash could be magic or something.

I made that pun last night
just not in the context of oral

*oh mMY*

well, fuck you then star

Jack is such a cheesy mother fucker that I'd almost expect him to make a joke like that.

>hair is clipping into the eyes

D A D J O K E S

also insest

Not sure if that's the word. He's a super square, that's the usual comedy basis for him

The childhood burning was just the FIRST time she got BLACKED

The team just takes another jump into the coal pit every time the ash flakes off or they outgrow their current coating. Maybe once a month or something they jump in

>akupuncture!

>it's only okay when anime does it

It's never okay.

You're never okay

S-so she's naturally hairless from neck down by now, isn't she