YOUNG JUSTICE SEASON 3

The 3rd seadon of YJ is gonna be Young Justice: Outsiders

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Justice
io9.gizmodo.com/titans-is-the-next-live-action-dc-tv-show-but-it-wont-1794632798
variety.com/2017/tv/news/titans-tv-show-dc-entertainment-digital-service-1202394972/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who are the outsiders? The kids?

Dick team will be the outsiders and Robin team will go for other name I guess

and no one will watch it because DC will fuck up this retarded streaming site just like they fuck up literally everything else

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Justice

Damn straight, user.

> It's an Arsenal season.

Me likey.

>DC will fuck up this retarded streaming site just like they fuck up literally everything else
Nah, that's Cartoon Network that fucks everything DC dude

Like that uncomfortable book in middle school whose movie made all the girls wet?

>In Young Justice: Outsiders, the teenage superheroes of the DC Universe come of age in an animated world of superpowers, super villains and super secrets. In the new season, the team faces its greatest challenge as it takes on meta-human trafficking and the terrifying threat it creates for a society caught in the crossfire of a genetic arms race spanning the globe and the galaxy.

>tfw Weisman just decided not to do Darkseid
>once again chooses not to use Kyle Rayner as GL rookie representative on the team
Wew

Awesome, could they send this back in time to when I would have cared?
2 low effort DVDs and 2 terrible video games later has killed my interest in Young Justice.

If the meta-human traffickers are Intergang (like in the last season), then Darkseid is definitely involved

>t. Nick Spencer
I love seeing you run damage control intern.

That sounds like the Dominators

>He posts while 15 Samarui Jack threads get created
Lol just give up Marveldrone.

h-heh

Thunder and Grace Choi as even more new additions to the team?

If we see a young GL, it'll be Charlie Vicker. Weisman and Vietti originally were going to make a GL show with him and other rookies.

Oh God, please, yes. Bring them back.

He is not going to use Darkseid because this thing is going to have multiple seasons.

>Executive Producer Sam Register "Teen Titans Go" and "Justice League Action"

Hmmmmmmm

He's been the executive producer of most DC cartoons. It literally means nothing.

How many seasons are we going to spend slowly building up to him though.

I mean I know Greg loves his PLANS and probably has like 10 freaking seasons planned out but he has to know he might not get them all.

so we know theyre going to stick a bunch of gay in there because they can get away with it now

can we have maybe something else they couldnt get away with? a little blood? maybe some almostboob?

I hope this means Katana.

All that cross-media push only for SS to spoil it

Yeah...because the Outsiders never had gay people!!

Katana is a delicious girl in YJ, and she doesn't speak english

Outsiders most likely means the season is focused on Arsenal and his squad but Darkseid is on his way to earth after the end of S2 so we'll see how long that lasts. Wally is probably dead for real since Weisman hates the Speed Force

Probably Bart and Kaldur is already not straight according to Greg (and in the comics). I just hope they don't make Jaime gay/bi too.

Too many unfortunate implications.

>Katana is a delicious girl in YJ, and she doesn't speak english
Are you confusing her with Samurai/Asami?

But where's Apokolips?

Yeah, I was, welp.

Remember how YJ Invasion only stayed about an Alien Invasion for about four episodes? Don't let the title fool you

Darkseid will never be as good a villain as RapeBeetle

Darkseid can be very rapey too.

SO the important question is; which episode Jason will show up?

The reach stayed until the seasn finale, and they were definetly invaders. So did Mongul.

It was about the reach invasion all season user

WHERE IS TEEN TITANS SEASON 6
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nothing beats chairseid.

I mean to say the invasion become more of a backdrop to the main plot than being the main plot. In the end, it was more about what was being planned by the Light.

Who knows, but I bet there will be a lot of guessing game "is this Jason or not?" by both characters and audience because Jason can never appear normally.

Go away nostalgia faggot.

So it's nostalgiafaggotry if I want the best comics cartoon ever made to get another season to resolve its infuriating cliffhangers (yes, that's plural)?

>because Jason can never appear normally
Lmao, isn't this true. I guess it's part of his charm since he loves drama.

so will we finally see Static Shock?

As someone who has Jason as their favorite, it's both annoying and amusing because we always have to wonder whether he is in or not.

Que? Only got done with YJ recently, who's gay?

The fact that you consider it the best comic cartoon ever made confirms your nostalgia faggotry. And you got resolution with a movie, move on faggot.

He already appeared if you had watched the second season.

Register was the one who poached Weisman for DCE after SSM was cancelled.

The movie literally resolved one (1) plot thread. There were many, many more.

And YJ in particular is really shitty in comparison.

The Winnick version possibly so Nightwing, Arsenal and a few of the others. If we are really lucky maybe even Cass.

Not him, but fuck off. TT is overrated as fuck and is trash compared to YJ. Cry more.

The creators said the show was done. Move on. TT wasn't even that great, it was good for its time but it was far from the greatest comic cartoon ever made.

YJ haters get wrecked

Aqualad apparently. His Rebirth counterpart is at least. Though based on Kaldur's feelings for Tula he may be Bi

There's a lot of speculation on Bart

>tfw started falling in love with Cass by the end of s2

Stahp, I already have a waifu!

>spanning the globe and the galaxy.

sounds like Darkseid can easily be involved here

I'm so glad Ponyboy has a chance to finally appear in a DC cartoon.

TT is superior to YJ in literally every way I can think of. Seriously, name one thing YJ does better.
Source?

They probably won't actually be based on Winnick's Outsiders, just use a few passing similarities. The show didn't use much from Peter David's Young Justice, either.

YJ action scenes are far better considering they don't do cut aways every time someone gets punched or render the background into nothing because they were too cheap to animate a moving background. TT was good but it was littered with flaws that many nostalgia fags ignore because they jerk off to the edginess of Robin and Slade and because they waifu'd Raven and Starfire

Call people by their code names, like 'Deathstroke' instead of 'Slade'. So much for the best comic cartoon ever made.

>they jerk off to the edginess of Robin
its ok. shes not pregnet. i checked.

Not all of us want to see graphic violence, user. And I'm not sure what you're talking about in terms of the backgrounds, the visuals were beautifully rendered. (Also BB best character, followed by Cyborg - you weren't even close.)

The first season of the show borrowed more from Johns Teen Titans run. Superboy as a clone of Lex/Superman, Miss Martian and Khalduran being Black Manta's son (which Johns suggested). Season 2 was more influenced by the Rogers Blue Beetle run as well as Weisman's time at DC during the 80s with all the ideas about Invasion and the metagene. The show does have its own distinct flavor, but it's not shy about taking ideas from the comics.

Using the superhero identities full-time was a brilliant move on the part of the TT writers, it allowed actually exploring the characters as opposed to the superhero-regular life dichotomy. Besides, Slade is a much better name anyway.

>brilliant move
>actually believing this
Fuck off nostalgiafag. Your garbage show that had blatant censorship is finished and never coming back.

>to resolve its infuriating cliffhangers

Oh god, it's this faggot.

Censorship is NOT always a bad thing. It can spur creativity, as it famously did for ATLA, and IMO did here as well.

>censorship is not always a bad thing
Sod off.

>Visuals were beautifully rendered

>Static and color bland backgrounds

>Almost all action scenes turned the background animation into speedlines because the animation budget was almost non existent.

So much nostalgia blinding you.

Sometimes I forget how pro-American "values" Sup Forums is. Fuck this shit.

>congratulations on your live action Titans reboot!

>implying I'm american
>implying I think us manages to properly promote freedom of speech when everything is capital-controlled
You have no idea how deep the rabid hole goes, sugar-tits.

ATLA contained genocide. TT couldn't even use the word Death in Deathstroke. So no, TT is nothing like ATLA, and don't ever compare them again.

Now go back to your containment thread

He is beyond death's stroke

>tfw no priestroke this week
>have to wait for the next one

Since when are we getting a live action Titans show?

Stay golden, Ponyboy

I mean, I'm no big fan of general censorship, but if you think kids don't need a heavy dose of it you're literally a danger to society.

io9.gizmodo.com/titans-is-the-next-live-action-dc-tv-show-but-it-wont-1794632798

>inb4 ANOTHER 5 YEAR TIME SKIP

Well yeah the Light are the main villains of the series... at least until Darkseid inevitably fucks them over and shows Vandal just how much lower on the villain totem pole he is.

Someone please tell me that this is sarcasm, because I can't detect it in this post, and yet I refuse to concede that someone could actually be this idiotic.

Weisman said years ago that he always planned on another time skip between S2 and 3, I doubt it's gonna be near as long though, really "a time skip" could literally just mean skipping forward a few months, or it could means years again we just don't know.

Another cartoon, apparently. And this one seems based on the Wolfman/Perez years, even though more people are now familiar with the CN version.

Details here: variety.com/2017/tv/news/titans-tv-show-dc-entertainment-digital-service-1202394972/

>the characters are already 7 years older than when they started
>another 5 years will make everyone aged 12 years since the first episode
30 year old Nightwing seems too weird.

Ooh, they said death, the horror.

If it was in the name of the main villain it would be said CONSTANTLY. It's quite a different thing then.

>Another cartoon, apparently.
No, live-action.

Robin, Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy are confirmed for it.

Nah, you're just a sheltered idiot.

How are they going to pull of Beast Boy in live action on a TV budget.

What's with the shitty character designs, and why are there two extra characters?

No, user.

It's not different at all.
Saying DEATH has zero negative influence on a kid. Now, adding said zero many times, gives us?

>Another cartoon, apparently
Did you even glance at the link you provided?

You vastly underestimate the power of subliminal messaging.

I have no idea.

I'm having a hard enough time imagining Starfire.