Is she right, /co?

youtube.com/watch?v=I5Z-RGTA39o

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/no-diversity-didnt-kill-marvels-comic-sales/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's hot and I want to fuck her, it doesn't matter what she has to say.

She is always wrong.

She is just attractive Kate Leth.

I'd have to watch that to know so I guess I'll never know.

The hair alone makes me think her opinion is wrong.

>Women
>Ever being right

Pick one.

>Hair
>Tattoos

Opinion ignored

not giving her any views
>attractive
she's really not
you're right

if she's saying "buy more amazing comics like Champions and America" then yes

Ugly sjw garbage.

Hamfisted sjws shit is tanking Marvel.

Is there any TL:DW version?

not gonna risk giving some dumb-ass views

She really shouldn't expose her hairline like that

Fucking Cavill has more hair than her

>dat receding hairline
Boy is it going to be weird when this chicks are damn near balding from dying their hair constantly to show off how unique they are.

Why is her hair so retarded?

She has the same opinion on Marvel a lot of Sup Forums seems to.

Lol, trying to hold back her tears. Stupid females.

She would be pretty fucking hypocrite.

Find a negative review from her to any of the diversity books. Hell, to anything Marvel.

there is a female ghost rider now?

sidecut

why are you posting multiple times?

Back in like 2012.

>Saying basically what Sup Forums has been saying about Marvel since 2013 about pandering and drop of the writing quality

>I don't know who she is and i don't want to give it views, so fucking sjw garbage!

Eat a dick whore.

He really doesn't like woman and desperately needs for us to know.

>that hair
>tattoos
Into the garbage it goes.

She hasn't been reading Marvel in a long time (almost a year) and isn't sure when she's going to read them again. She liked some of the stuff, but complains about having to gender and race swap so much. She also has event, crossover and reboot fatigue. Literally /ourgal/.

(You) farming

Trust me, literally everyone has the same opinion on Marvel right now more or less. Sup Forums just thinks there's this secret Reddit/Tumblr secret cabal that are in love with current Marvel.

The secret is that no one likes the shit at Marvel, and despite Sup Forums's claims, it's not because of "SJW" things, it's because everyone just wants the same shit they know from the movies to be reflected in the comics. Sup Forums would be just as upset if they were all replaced with white guys.

Shes pushing a feminist agenda as usual.

That's exactly what the video is about.

Man, I'm so outdated with dc/marvel

I don't need to watch whatever that video is, nobody with that haircut and hair color can be right about anything.

Makes sense, but namefagging at the same time is kinda lame

No she's not. Look at her video title and her favial expressions.

Nah shut up roasties.

She said that she don't even read marvel anymore, what the fuck are you guys talking about?

>admits she was a hardcore Marvel fan, but hasn't bought anything Marvel in over a year

>is tired of watching older heroes get pushed out for cheap replacements

>points out that several books have always sold like shit

>calls Carol Danvers out as being a boring cunt

I don't see a problem.

I see people getting triggered over a bad haircut.

What? Did she say "I'm pretty fucking hypocrite!"?

If she is criticizing Marvel now that everyone is, why didn't she do it back in the day?

She is a decent reviewer. Wish they would kick annoying robot guy from the show.

It's okay, she only lasted like a year and no one liked her. And that was when D list characters with a good writer could still last 30 issues.

she won me over with the avgn/ghostbuster video

She doesn't have great taste in comics if she liked pretty much any of the recent stuff from Marvel, but other than that she's mostly right. I think she underestimates how much the diversity pandering has turned off readers.

Shes pandering and virtue signalling>

women with that hair should be shot.

In what video did she praized it? I'm don't know much of her work

>women with that hair should be shot.
nice overreaction to literally nothing

I wish the Sup Forumsfaggots would get rangebanned from here, she is literally parroting all of your shitty opinions, you triggered crossboarding faggots.

Please go outside

Last I heard of her was in 2015, and her reviews generally were nothing but praise for everything Marvel related.

Is this namefag new? I never pay much attention to this guys

>namefag
You spew nothing but shit everytime I see your post

She's right. I'm from the SJW side of things, so thats not the issue preventing me from buying marvel, it's event fatigue that keeping from me from buying marvel.

I'll just stick to buying from image and valiant where I can just buy a title a I like and follow it without having to follow a dozen other titles for it to make sense. ( even though reading more tie-ins often makes the main plot make LESS sense as was the case in IvX)

Comics are just too damn expensive for the form they're currently presented in. 3 bucks for 20 pages of a comic does not work. They need to evolve.

Communist scum.

This. People are assuming she has some SJW pandery agenda based on her look (I agree it's not a good look, but to each their own), when she's basically saying exactly what /co has been saying for years.

The replies to this thread are basically proof that this board has been infested with /pol and /tv shitters. Or that everyone sees the Tumblr boogeyman everywhere.

Floppies need to die, that the root of the discussion. Marvel took a gamble to gain new readers and failed.

But the mainline problem is, no one in their right mind should spend 6,7,8 or even 10 fucking dollars on a couple of sheets of paper stapled together with advertisement on top of that.

This definitely isn't quality posting.

>As a black comic nerd growing up in the 80's and 90's I always wanted to see more black heroes representation, but I wanted to see them fighting alongside Captain America and Wolverine. Marvels "repeal and replace" policy is not what I wanted. Minority and female characters need a chance to stand on their own feet.

>When comic companies race and gender swap established heroes they are telling comic fans that minority and female heroes aren't good enough to stand on their own, so they have to ride on the white male characters coat tails. I reject that implication. Good writers, and artists along with the support of the publisher are all that is needed to make good stories featuring minority and female heroes who stand on their own.

that nigga gets it

Ahahahhaha you're triggered.

Go back to your youtube and stop shilling green hair.

Are you New Hamshire State Representative Robert Fisher, founder of the Reddit subforum r/TheRedPill and a man who once said "Rape isn't an absolute bad, because the rapist I think probably likes it a lot" on said subforum? Because you seem like that kind of fucking douchecanoe.

>OP pic
vs
>video thumbnail
JUST

Fuck off. I'm no Sup Forums. I'm a minority.

When I disliked some things from Marvel in 2015, a dumbass in a forum would always link me a video of her praising the things that I disliked.

Fuck her.

They aren't though cause they'll sell like shit even if they're good.

>When comic companies race and gender swap established heroes they are telling comic fans that minority and female heroes aren't good enough to stand on their own,

except they get proven that they are right about this sentiment time, and time again.

50 titles a month. Thats 90% of the problem there. focus on fewer titles ( 20 at minimum) and make each individual issue longer to justify the current 3.99 price point.

also, fewer events and make it possible to just buy 1 title to follow a character. instead of like 3-4

>it's a Sup Forums comes out to show their virginity episode!

wow you guys are fucking faggots.

it's a mix of event fatigue and SJW propaganda

>someone likes a thing I don't like
>mfw

>Won't watch because hair
>Won't watch because tattoos
>She's a womin!

I agree 100%

That's because Sup Forums is part of the hivemind. Everyone is in DC's camp because they're successful NOW.

Yeah Sup Forums gets triggered by surface level details that they think mean something but they really don't know what they're talking about.

I remeber she sayng good things about the inuman wars era of X-Man, but despise this i barely remember she even mentioning Marvel comics that much

except for whatever magic worked for Ms Marvel, you really can't just create a new character and give them a solo without a major creative team to generate extra interest.

It is simple, mate.

If she disliked it, then she wouldn't have praised it. Can you not understand it?

This is the first video of hers I've watched and I agree

>Inhuman
>No publicity
>Written by a literally who
>It's basically decent but nothing beyond that

There's your answer.

>She has a vagina
>I want to fuck a vagina

So she must be right.

>Another culprit? Between October 2015 and February 2017, Marvel launched or relaunched at least 104 ongoing superhero series, for an average of about six new #1s a month

marvel's been employing the "blunderbuss tactic" for too long. With constant relaunches and new titles. They should just cut back on how many relaunches and events they do and just focus on a few.

Had to actually watch the video.
She says it's event fatigue. Pandering is fine.

>If her opinion was different in the past she's a hyprocrite

>She has the same opinion from everyone in Sup Forums
>She has a vagina
>That opinion is wrong now

>someone likes things I don't like from two years ago
>still mad

She's a woman, so no, she is not right.

But that's not what she's saying at all. Jesus Christ, she spells out her opinion literally.
You're not stupid, you're lying.

I'm 10 minutes in and so far I agree. She's pretty chill. Definitely not the SJW type people here are calling her

Don't forget the $5 first issue.

Have you seen marvel sales lately? It couldn't be much worse

>the SJW type people here are calling her

they didnt even watch the video

>that haircut
I want to feel the fuzz on the side of her head as my hand works its way to the back, burying my fingers into the hair on top and towards the back, and coaxing my penis into her throat.

event/crossover/relaunch fatigue. Shes right on that.

>Praises Marvel's diversity push during years, haters gonna hate
>Backpedal when Marvel does what she asked for

That's a bad comic.

Faggots

that dark phoenix part made me tear a little

>why didn't she do it back in the day?
didn't she host a show on Marvel's yt channel for a while?
that's why

TL;DW for anyone
>Explains that Marvel has had a sales slump, many titles below the usual cancellation threshold

>Explains Marvel Sales recently blamed people not wanting to buy diversity

>Claims that isn't why she joined the sales slump

>8:46
"The reason why I have stopped reading Marvel comics - wait for it - is because of Marvel's shitty business practices that have given me event fatigue and crossoveritis"

>explains Marvel's constant events/crossovers/reboots beginning with AvX

>last title was A-Force, after that was cancelled just stopped reading Marvel.

>11:54
"I don't want to get emotionally invested and financially invested in stories that go nowhere, that bums me out"

>complains about ongoing reboots over and over for #1 bonuses

>thinks Disney might be to blame for the #1 problem
I disagree with this one, I think Disney is mostly hands-off on Marvel Entertainment. Marvel can crash itself on it's own without the Mouse steering

>15:04
"That's why I've been really frustrated lately, I'll pick up a title that I love and within 6 months or a year, it's like it's over. It's gone"

>examples of the above
Wolverine and the X-Men
She-Hulk
A-Force
Young Avengers

>16:17
"And with all these events going on, you know, I am AFRAID to emotionally commit to a title. Because it's going to end, it's going to be over before I know it"

>16:47
"Marvel's acting like a little bit of a fuckboy. [...] And so is DC"

>moans like a cat in heat over the X-Men

>praises having one writer work a series for a longer time (example is Claremont)

>19:16
"The problem with the Big Two's business model today is that it favours short term profits over everything, including the quality of the storytelling being told."

>she talks about her cat

She doesn't really bring up the shitty writing or oversaturation of niche markets

>We gotta have all these different series in the same universe and they have to crossover all the time and they have to have big events with all the others!
When will this meme ned

She has very shitty taste in books, and she's missing the larger point.
Yes books are rebooting quickly, but it's happening because the books are generally so poorly written/drawn even the shitty readers can see what's going on and jump ship. If you're reaching sub-20,000 within 10 issues on a mainline book, you're delivering a flawed product. It's your fault, not the readers.
If you want to have a niche market, fine, but don't be surprised when it doesn't have 50,000 sales 10 issues in.