Star vs. the Forces of Gravity

Continue shitposting as we wait for S3

Quick, give me your personal funniest quote from the show

Point Diaz

Does that skater girl ever stop being thicc because oh lawdy

Marco is shit, wish he was dropped from it instead of Jackie.

I made a ligger

>that filename
well great, like lekku sucking this board has exposed me to yet another fetish I didn't know I had

if they honestly exile jackie to ferguson and alfonzo land i'll be here watching these threads burn while giggling like a retard

the best thing: all of it being over a bland relatively worthless character

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Got more?

Fuck, I don't know. Without looking up, maybe:
"what would a normal person do?"

Wow, this is cute
And a little bit lewd, you perv

Would this team be better than the confirmed team? There's something whimsical on kids going on an adventure without knowing what's ahead, especially on summer vacations.

Ligger is cute and perfect and is for smile protecting

Well, there's Marco's future wife, so maybe.

Everyone except Jackie, agreed.

>thinking the MonStar needs protecting
Foolish, foolish, prey...

no losing Ferguson, Alfonzo, Starfan13 are all improvements

I don't really care one way or another about Jackie and Pony Head, they also don't seem super useful on adventures

Minus Ferguson, Alfonzo and Starfan because they'd be complete liabilities.

Yes. I don't know why people are celebrating the fact that season 3 will have even less characters.

Pony Head can fly and blast stuff with her horn laser, so at least she's got the potential to be useful.

Jackie...would probably be more useful than Janna at least. In BBtBC Janna was easily overwhelmed by Ludo's rats, while Jackie beat the shit out of them. Granted Jackie had the element of surprise, but it's still a better showing than Janna.

>All this liggerposting
>have to put off writing for finals

>Yes. I don't know why people are celebrating the fact that season 3 will have even less characters.
Nobody ever said or implied that.
That s1 screen proves that wich characters pose before the title do not matter.

>editor added jackie too

poor creature

"Star, get into my eye. I- Y-Yes that's what I said, NOW GET INTO MY EYE!"

I completely lost my shit at that. Even Glossaryck knew how ridiculous of a thing he was suggesting.

Never watch Japanese animes? Jackie would be there to get into trouble and inspire Marco to reveal his true powerlevel

Pony Head is powerful enough, but has the worst attention span and would probably be more harmful than helpful to the party, she would literally be more trouble than she is worth

Jackie was also carrying a weapon while Janna was unarmed, besides Janna has actually useful occult knowledge

>I thought you might... you fat bag of garbage

>still can't post my comic and drawing of maid lizzard star cuz its not finished.
>got so much shit to do in college that I can't draw for 2 weeks.
Fuck my life

No. Ferguson and Alfonzo suck, I love StarFan13 but they know when she's appropriate to place in an episode and when she's not.

Minus those guys I guess it'd be okay, but then that's pretty much already the team we'll get with the possible/probable exception of Jackie.

Alright guys, so what did I miss? Did we learn anything from the Nucleus Gallery?
I heard they didn't show any actual S3 clips, but showed the new intro instead? Can I see it anywhere?

I feel like Alfonzo's marriage will be referenced in season 3

No one recorded it, we just have eye witness accounts

>Can I see it anywhere?
Nercy have mercy on this poor, ignorant soul.

nope. they stopped everyone who was trying to film it.

Do you really want more lobster claw and spider in a tophat episodes?

>Can I see it anywhere?
No, Nefcy used her eldritch powers to prevent any leaks.

RIP Julio

Nope. No one was allowed to record it.

spider in a tophat was a good episode

Seems that we're simply getting a bigger core cast. Janna had 9 non-cameo episodes in S2 (5 of which she had a significant role in), Tom had 3 (2 of them being focus episodes for him) and Kelly had (none of which had her as a main focus).

Jackie had 5 non-cameo S2 episodes, all of which focused heavily on her. Intro or no intro, she's going to remain relevant in S3. There's plenty of reasons for her to not be in the "Avengers Assemble" group shot that don't involve being written out of the story. Buff Frog isn't in the shot even, and between a setting shift to Mewni AND him being the only character other than Star, Marco and Ludo to get his own solo episode, he's obviously going to be back for S3. Don't read too much into the intro.

More focus on the main characters and less on the minor characters is not a bad thing.

>him being the only character other than Star, Marco and Ludo to get his own solo episode
Excuse me?

>Can I see it anywhere?

No, you can't, user.

Oh... Okay, thanks.

>no mention of Jackie
uh oh

There needs to be more stories about monstar getting abused, and even more about her being raped afterward.

Kind of, yeah. Having nothing but drama episodes would get really old, really fast. Part of the appeal of the show is its humor and sense of fun. Star used to be a happy, fun, confident character. I don't want her to devolve into a crying wretch for a whole season. We need lighter episodes to break up the misery.

Where Is Jackie?

I'll tell you where she's not

She got canned for being too worthless and shit character

Man, Skullnick lost a lot of weight

Making her move to save the Kingdom

Any theories on what Buff Frog's role in Season 3 will be? (if any)

I hope he still has a significant role like he did in Season 2, I'm really starting to love him as a character

Julio?

I know we have nothing else new to talk about anyway, but it's dumb to see opening cast images as THIS IS ALL THE CHARACTERS THERE ARE when the first one was filled up mostly with background characters and Ludo's interchangeable monsters, the second one didn't include the MHC despite them having way greater presence than many of the others there, and Toffee hasn't appeared in person in any.

A smaller cast doesnt stop you from having fun episodes

goddamn he's thicc

more of him?

Oh dear god yes! He's probably going to help Star in one way or another considering Star and crew are probably going to be dimension hopping, trying to find a way to stop Toffee. I don't think we've seen the last of him.
He's been making his own aliases and figuring Ludo out so he could probably be a real help in figuring things out specifically from the Monster point of view.

God damn it, the one show I want leaks from right now and the crew has a tight lid on it.

Any particular reason nobody outside whoever visited the Gallery wasn't allowed to see the new intro?

the dudes name who tried to record

Reminder that the Bug is better than the Lizard

What happened to him? Did they send him to prison?

>"What are you in for?"
>"I tried to record the intro to a Disney original series"

ligger abuse is just a phase
bug princess is forever

>Winters here are quite harsh, you know.
Collateral Damage was gold.

Nefcy devoured his soul.

Probably not counted as an "official" release of the intro (despite them probably having the go-ahead from Disney) and so if it ends up online they could get in trouble.

Apparently it was said that if it gets recorded they wouldn't be allowed to do something similar again.

I want to be devoured by Nefcy.

He will be removed, just like every other character who isn't Marco, Star, or one of Star's retarded friends. This show has no room for incidental characters or an extended cast. That's what the Starco shitters want. It's going to be nothing but Star and Marco kissing each other for 25 minutes each episode while Tom watches and jacks off from the closet.

What if the ligger abuse is done by bug princess though? Then she makes out with user while monstar watches.

Bug Mewberty is for passionate pumping of the mewvix
Lizard Mewberty is for _____

Does Monstar have a vag or cloaca?

what if ligger star found some kind of magic thing where she could enter other realities and she met regular star and she was really mean to her and called her an abomination

>Those legs
>basically wearing a maid outfit
I wanna grope that lizard butt

>her mewterus

Slaying to gain the favor of the Princess

Show has more of an extended cast than it had in Season 1, where it really was mostly Star, Marco, and Team Ludo.

Sorry fuckin Sabrina remained exactly as relevant as she's always been.

So Not/sveg/, have you made you daily sacrifice to your new Elder God Zku'r Bttr-ly?
> ""Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Zku'r Bttr-ly Mwi-ii wgah'nagl fhtagn"

You can taste the salt from here...

Please post more cuck/Star suffering images though. That will calm you down

>Jackie's chill demeanor would help calm down Tom, whereas Tom is a romantic and Jackie is clearly into that

I never thought about it but holy shit she is, isn't she.

Jackie's the one who asked Marco to the dance. She then showed up in that stunning sparkling strapless ocean ballgown, was excited about the dance and when it turned out disappointing promptly asked Marco on a REAL date, took Marco on a skateboard ride with a Titanic romantic scene pose and Aladdin romantic scene quote, and of course got incredibly sparkly-eyed at being kissed (and also watching her date descend the stairs).

Damn, poor girl's practically gagging for grand romance.

It's funny, Tom is too, trying to sweep Star into a mid-air dance dip and planning everything because he wants it to be perfect and the flaming rose in the opening and shit.

They both dress up in kinda grunge-y clothing on their free time, punk rebel and a skater, piercings and funky hair, but when it's date time they pull out all the stops and dress to the nines, too. Huh

>Diazes: "surprise!"
>Star: "oh my gosh a party for me ? I can't believe it!"
>Marco: "really? We've done this every single day since you got here "

Where Bug Mewberty harvests boys into a nest, Lizard Mewberty would be physically aggressive. Not malicious, but she'd tackle you to the ground and try to establish physical dominance. If you fail, you're overpowered and probably covered in some sort of goo and left alone.

This continues until she takes on a male able to fight back and overpower HER, and that's when things get saucy.

I mean you can pretend we aren't /sveg/ but we basically are

we are already descending into shitty AU posting just like most generals do when lacking new content

Janna had a hair dryer for a while

But what about MonStarco?

good points, it'd be a nice resolution

Would Lizard Mewberty has 6 arms to forcefully try to combatant Bug Mewberty's violently finger her Livix or would i be more like Lizard Mewberty forcing her long tongue into Bug Mewbertys mouth and overpowering her bug tongue while using her tail to tie all 6 Bug arms together while user is watching wondering what to do next?

>mewterus

So basically, MonStar is just Sylvie from Teaching Feelings, but body heat instead of head pats.

I miss the days when we were called /sveg/ and had comfy threads.

>jackiefag THIS assblasted
lmao
"muh character is not in the new intro so that totally means they don't give a shit about any other one boohoo"

Requesting MonStar edit of Star biting a table during flag day and saying grown-up stuff

+1
Was going to flame along these lines but you beat me to it

>we are already descending into shitty AU posting just like most generals do when lacking new content
Indeed, it'll be like this till the next season starts, but at least we'll get some new content in the form of art to keep us mildly distracted.

I'd offer my body heat to her. And my protection, of course.

What role would Starfan13 serve in this morbid AU?

Truth.

monstar would probably stink

What's some good smut on FF or AO3?

Tomkie seems more and more appealing every day