Voltron: Legendary Defender

No thread all day? Time for Keith.

I haven't been saving any new Keith pics since the newer ones aren't all good.

Anyway, how goes Sup Forumstron's Voltron drought? I've been drawing and gaming to pass time.

I realize now I have very little of Keith by himself.

>Zarkon will never read your adorable ayy cat babby a story before putting him down for a nap

i came across another stupid ass theory by that radioactive person, i forgot what it was though

Been sleeping at irregular hours. Listening to music right now.
>Sendak with whiskers

That person is a pretty good RPer overall, but I really hate their headcanons that push the "le Galra are bipedal animals in space xddd".

Sexy.

Down with the Keith faggotry. Give us more Pidge.

gotta love the mice

Deus Vult!

Still looking for a better analogy for Hunk. Raven doesn't work because Hunk's not introspective.

Did someone say more Lance? Okay.

What a pretty boy. No wonder Lotor creates the ultimate Gor harem out of him.

Lance can dance?

How about both?

Are there any good lewd Kidge arts? I've seen lewd Pance, Shidge, and Punk, but not Kidge.

They're too pure together. It's the shoujo anime couple.

Are there many straight Keith lewds?

I saw two, maybe three lewd kallura drawings.

Best boy

Closest I have

Do you have the screen where you can see Shiro's ball-bulge from behind.

Sorry, I don't. I've seen the image floating around with all of the behind-Shiro scenes combined, but didn't save it.

So is there any reason why Keith is 100% human looking?

More pidge? Fantastic.

Galra magic, Altean genes or just strong human genes is what I've seen brought up so far.

>Smart
>Brave
>Loyal

Why the fuck was Coran never given a Lion when a homicidal psycho like Zarkon did? Or are they going to go full-on Ideon with LD Voltron (albeit a much, much, much, much, much weaker version of Ideon)>

We don't know how much of Galra he is. Maybe it's really thin. Like a few generation of Galraphilia.

Fuck, I posted the antsize.

he's the main character.

Holy shit, Anti-Klancers BTFO

How will they recover?

As if we needed more proof that Klance is hyper-cancer

Idk about you but I find it kind of sad/pathetic that the first Klance "staff" art is drawn by an entirely different show's artists in someplace as obscure as a comic cameo in the background.

Like, wow. Congrats for the Klancers, but it just further cements just how much it gets ignored by the actual VLD staff.

That doesn't really affect anything about VLD though.

Although if it were Kallura Sup Forumsltron would be CLINK CLINKing now.

>that episode where Lance trades in his Blue Lion for a food truck at a space car-dealership

Also why isn't Hunk the one in the food truck?

because that would be both cool and in character, things that are anathema to klancers

One of official Voltron artists reblogged Kallura fanart recently, it's enough for me to rejoice.

I like how Lance is fat and bald here.

I've been away from these threads for months and I'm very happy to see that you're still here, mice user.

If Shiro will be out of commission I think is a given Keith will become the new Black Paladin. Will this mean Allura will pilot the unpredictable and ferocious Red Lion? If that's the case I hope she undergoes some bonding with it or it will feel kinda cheap.

I would prefer Keith staying in Red, and Allura piloting Black one. I don't see why being leader means obligatory riding Black, it's just a vehicle.

Is it confirmed that Allura will get into lion?

I don't like it. She already has castle.

Yeah, it's pretty much confirmed by her being called a pilot in an interview. Slav and Coran will probably be the ones on Castle duty now.

So what does it mean for Shiro?

Well it's either her or Coran. And would you really want to see Coran's goofy mug in a gattai shot?

This is just sad.

Maybe he'll lose his moustache on his first mission to symbolize his determination, like short hair does for female characters.

Holy shit how hot he's on this art.

>it's just a vehicle
That was classic Voltron. LD lions are special and it was specifically stated the leader pilots Black, also massively lampshaded by Keith being able to pilot it and Shiro asking him to lead the team on the Black Lion is something happens to him. If Keith is going to lead it would be from Black. The path as already been settled for him.

I'm totally ok with it, if bonding with Red will iclude personal lessons from Keith with Allura sitting on his knees while piloting.

Worst catoon references worst shipping, a match made in heaven.

I bet they'll reveal she also shares a bond with Red and it was partially what motivated it to rescue them when she and Keith got stuck in space.

Yes

Only one sane soul on that comment thread.

>Rebecca Sugar drew Klance!
>Katy Farina drew it
I thought so. Rebecca would not be supportive of a ship whose fanbase gets constantly compared to the cancer side of her fandom.
Barlee, surprisingly.

LMFAO *sips tea* What now anti klancerfags?

The Klancers reaction to this is how they'll react if Klance becomes canon

Allura is already a minor catmacer, she could sense the locations of some of the lions in the first episode. Coran outright says her lifeforce is tied to them.

It's not even klance, it's just Keith and Lance talking with each other.

So she can just cheap pilot any of them?

every false hope and delusion they pile on will only make the final BTFOing that much sweeter. I get a tiny smile just thinking of it.

Maybe. Maybe she could even force Red to work for her for a while, but then have to properly establish a bond. I still think Allura will be Blue though.

Keith, Allura, and Shiro are something special..
Keith can sense the lions, manage to pilot two different ones. Allura can sense the lions, probably connect her magic to them, Shiro was the only paladin to bond with his lion through the eyes, probably has some altean genes in him thanks to Haggar's experimenting on him.

there's nothing to imply that, the opposite actually since Keith could sense Blue but she still didn't want him. The VLD lions prefer specific traits but it seems like they kinda get the final say too

The thing with Shiro is a stretch. If it was true though if rather it be galra genes for some delicious suffering

>Lancers want alteanLance
>Shiro turns out to be the half altean
please be true

>I still think Allura will be Blue though.
What about Lance?

Shiro's quick connection with Black is just because he's already really fuckin good at being a leader, the other Paladins will have that same connection moment during personal arcs where they grow into their rolls, guaranteed.

He's going to red

>Shiro was the only paladin to bond with his lion through the eyes
Not to mention getting rid of Zarkon's powerful hold on Black. There was definitely something else about him.

If Shiro ever comes back to the team I expect Keith trying to give him back the leadership but Shiro refusing and making a bond with Red fully completing the circle. Also his experiences while missing turning him into a less strict individual making him more fit for Red's audacious nature.

How? Not to insult him but Blue was the most approachable lion. He basically just fell into the cockpit. Plus he's a big softie if anything I would see him moving to Yellow rather than Red. Only badasses can pilot that beast.

Red isn't for skilled pilots like Keith. Badass? yes since it relies on instincts and a stubborn pilot.
Since we're talking about Keith being in black, and Allura being in blue, Lance could end up piloting red since it was in the original and he's already a watered down Keith

Alura has way more badass in her than Lance. Also she had moments with Red. Lance piloting will come out of nowhere other than a cheap reference to the old show.

>cheap reference to the old show
Yeah, but this show is a lovesong to the original Voltron.

And I don't think Lance going to Red is cheap. Red is supposed to go to "natural-born" pilots, and that's exactly what Lance wants to be seen as, so him taming Red would give him a huge ego-boost and reconfirmation he has a place in Voltron.

No paladin nor Allura and Coran had moments with red except for Keith. Could you give me an example of Allura having a moment with it?

The show's put a lot of importance on bonding with your lion and while forcing keith to pilot black since he'll be the new leader is fine, how do you have lance switch lions without it making lance look kinda like an asshole.

every sane user knows that Keith will be black, Allura blue, Lance will be red, and Shiro will leave Voltron. where did this red paladin Shiro or Allura even come from? don't delude yourself.

>Muh bonding

But the whole point is that Lance is completely fucking wrong, he's not an exceptional pilot and he'll never be as good as Keith. His skillset is complimentary to Keith's because he's his lancer, the only place they are in direct competition is his deluded brain.

The writing doing a swerve and having Lance suddenly be the strongest boy who out Keiths Keith and takes Red to its full potential is pure Lanceworship tumblr faggotry.

Another reason to not watch (or read) SU, their staff seems full of deluded tumblrinas.

I didn't say he outdoes Keith. Keith moves to Black to lead Voltron, not becaused he failed Red in any way. Lance is just playing catching up while Keith still exceeds him in most ways. "Outkeithing Keith" is something you added to it, I never said anything like that.

Lance already has a huge ego that way outpaces his actual abilities, if anything he needs to be humbled.

muh bonding is literally a part of VLD's plot, just trying to nostalgiafag it away is retarded

Red rescued her from space after she and Keith made amends.

Get with the times, grandpa. It doesn't need to be identical to the original.

If they do end up making a mess of lion swapping at least I hope they switch costumes accordingly. That's something that always irked me from the original.

He plays up his ego because he's deeply insecure, they showed that a few times : the Laika episode, the headwashing by Iverson in the beginning and this is the root of his dislike for Keith. I don't say he has to magically become a starpilot, but that this season could be him trying and catching up.

But if he doesn't out Keith Keith then what's the point? Literally what purpose does it serve the story to force him to plateau and stagnate in another character's role? It's fodder for Langst fanfic trash and nothing else.

Lance is going to grow into his own unique support role just like everyone else, this is so obvious.

>Red rescued her from space after she and Keith made amends.
That was on Keith and not Allura. The lion was saving him the whole season.

Shiro is going to be MIA in S3. Who do you both think will pilot the lions while he's away?

He can without becoming a different character. He's brave and reliable when it counts, he's not as dashing and badass as he thinks he is but he'll find the meaning of his place in the team and why blue choose him.

Nostalgiafags forget lions are characters too in this version.

None of this is any reason for the character to get an "ego boost" which he already has too much of, the word you're looking for is confidence. They are not the same.

wew i'm glad the elder isn't here to see this headache going on

Keith will pilot Black. Allura pilots Red. Everyone else grows closer to their own lions.

Season 3's bingo board will be fun.

Then switch out the words, but my point still stands.

Keith to black and Allura to red, it gives them more opportunities to bond, it's simple, and it minimizes arbitrary lion swapping just for the sake of muh 84