Don't you see, I'm not real

Don't you see, I'm not real.

You will always be real, Annie. Always.

She looks so cute, but then I realize she's underage and I feel bad.

she looks so anime esque when compared to any other character in the continuity.

I was about the same age as she would have been when I saw this episode and it forever gave me a bit of a thing for girls who wear chokers.

Turns out Clayface is a weeab.

Why do I feel so sad about the death of a character who barely appeared?

Francesca Smith had developed into a great voice actor by then. (All that Helga Pataki angst paid off for her.)

This episode should have had a follow-up where Clayface couldn't reintegrate her because she represented the human characteristics he was rejecting.

Don't. She's a piece of a 30 something year old man made of clay

>"Sometimes there are no happy endings"

Hey fuck you Batman, not now.

>that time they showed a young girl being murdered via absorption into a mass of living clay

If you think about it, aren't we all?

>this is peoples' fetish
>this exact scene probably spawned that fetish for many of them

She's not real though

You can still hug her and protect her from harm. The methadone of pedophilia.

Nice Discworld quote, and no, we're not. Clay is a collection of sheaf silicates with other metal oxides. There's nothing organic about it.

You're saying you're just like pro-wrestling?

Wasn't she just a part of him?

>Nice Discworld quote, and no, we're not. Clay is a collection of sheaf silicates with other metal oxides. There's nothing organic about it.
No hydrogen bondage at all?

Pro-wrestling is very real. It's a ritualized battle, sublimated masculine power and force enacted by expert acrobats.

Do you go to a theater to watch an Agatha Christie play and shout "He's not really dead"?

Clay is hydrous, but I don't know if I'd call that bondage.

Weren't you just a part of your parents?

This is blatant child murder.

>Weren't you just a part of your parents?

...No, never. The information that would create me was, but I myself have never been part of my parents in the physical way. No child is - the child is separated from his mother even in the womb, otherwise her immune system would attack him.

How could Clayface have a child? What nonsense.

The point is that regardless of Annie's origins, she was a thinking, feeling, sapient entity, possessed of her own will and individuality, and that consciousness, that living being, was snuffed-out.

Sounds like murder, yo.

Yes, but her time separated from him caused her to develop her own identity and thoughts. Despite being initially a part of him, she became her own individual.

Jokes on you she wasn't real

Man, Clayface is ALWAYS dividing himself in multilple people, they always have his mind in it.

What ACTUALLY happened, is that one of these parts got amnesia, while looking like a little girl, so the 30 something acotr thought that he was a little girl.

Clayface didnt killed a little girl, at best, it was a 30 year dude that is himself, with amnesia.

Because this episode was done by Ghibli animators.

So Tim Drake's first kiss/first love was a 30 year old man?

What seems to have happened in this instance is that due to Clayface's already-weakened state, Annie was created without any of his knowledge or personality, and only the basic framework of a sapient person. She had a personality, but it was her own. She was essentially created as a blank slate with a unique identity, rather than another Clayface drone/clone/etc.

I'M REAL!

If you watch the episode there's very heavy implications the bikers were gonna rape her at the start.

Crazy considering she looks like she's in middle school

So she was an old man with scizophrenia pretending to be little girl.
literally /ourguy/

Where is this from?

animatrix toon movie. prequil

Decades later in the Beyond era Annie was able to regain individuality within Clayface and free herself from him.

She went out into the world to find her only friend, Tim. Though now a dying and elderly widower she saved him used her transmutagenic properties to restore his youth.

And together these not-children venture out into the sunset.

That's how the story ends.

what is it about chokers?

is the 90s batman cartoon worth revisiting?

does it hold up.

Yes.

I say yes.

YES

>Does it hold up

It's amazing even now.

I found a picture of you.

And the thread was saved, thanks to some user.

Jesus user, just move on already.