MARVEL TRINITY

hi guys, lets talk about the BEST trinity of all times

they are so cute and awesome together!!!!!

We shouldn't have to compete all the time! We should be uniting against stuff! Why do good guys always end up fighting other good guys? Who wins in that scenario?
-- Ganke Lee

>teen heroes

So, who;s going to get killed off, become a villain,or be forgotten first? It's the fate of 90% of teen heroes.

That's not Marvel's triumvirate.

Sam, Miles and Kamala will never become villains.
people love then

hi Sup Forums, we love you guys

>Best Trinity

>Only two of them have a fairly consistent personality

C-can Mania join and make it a quadrality? She's all alone right now...

of courses!

shit trinity

Marvel will never have a Trinity.

Wrong helmet for Sam.

DC has a Dark Trinity so let's make one for Marvel. I would make Miles' Dark Trinity counterpart Mania. Not sure what Kamala and Sam's counterparts would be though.

Bump

Come on Sup Forums give some answers/suggestions

I puked

Ultragirl for Kamala
Darkhawk for Sam

Despite having difficulty not drawing her as a 20 year old, I really like Ross' Ms. Marvel.

Not a lot of teen antiheroes to choose from. Most counterparts would be outright villains. We got maybe Bombshell, the black chick from the Freelancers, and, on a characterization level Viv Vision -
but only the Champions version.

Inb4 Samfags triggered by the other two success.

Too late.

Imagine if Champions wasn't garbage. The lineup was literally all of the best new legacy characters in one book on a team. How did they fuck it up so badly?

This

All their characters are great

Only way this trinity interest me is if Kamala stretch her vagina and asshole wide open and vore Sam and Mile up each hole and the boys struggle vainly to escape only to be choked to death by her farts

How would both of them choke to death on her farts if one of them is in her vagina?

I'd say queefing, but I'm pretty sure that's just air and not gas.

is her hand the infinity gauntlet

>The lineup was literally all of the best new legacy characters in one book on a team.
>Cyclops but from the past
>Cho but as the Hulk
>Black Spider-Man
>Le Suffering Kid
>Kamala
>a robot that shouldn't have gotten directly involved in hero shit to begin with
Doesn't seem so great

Sam's probably getting written out soon.
I don't think Marvel will kill him, but definitely headed fast towards obscurity