BCB

Mike is a creep edition

Mike's suffering is the sweetest joy in life.

>mike as expected.

Ok it's getting good again.

It fucking starts. Pull no punches Lucy.

reminder to ignore and report shitposting

>when you hate Mike but want him to succeed

i have one question

if they take off that scarf and the bow are they considered naked

or whats the deal here

It's not consistent, like a lot about this comic.

The oldest character don't wear clothes like cartoon animals but newer characters usually do all the time.

Last thread was fucking garbage so let's try not to fag it up so much this time.

This comic is such an eyesore in the catalog.

you can hide threads, you know?

Garbage in what sense?

Like how their bodies themselves are just shy of being over 2 heads tall?

where's the "mike was right" fag? I'm getting worried here

Heeeere's to yoooou Nicola and Bart

That dodge-ball scene is looking even more like filler now. If she's outright going to just tell him to fuck off and dispell any ambiguity why spend so much of the chapter on them sperging out on each other like that?

>spent the whole last year avoiding her existence
>wants her now but can't have her

You got what you want green eyes

Lucy did nothing wrong. Mike could have ended the match instead of yelling in front of the class like an idiot

I guess she wanted to inflate the page count of this chapter so it aligns more consistently with past chapters length wise? Idk, that's a poor excuse for trying to hide filler though.

It probably reads better in book format than the three times a week trickle we have.

Well it showed Mike feels he should be punished for whatever he did.

>Lucy did nothing wrong.
>going 'I don't care about you' while clearly treating him excepcionally like an autist is nothing wrong

EIGHT of this chapter's 28 pages are the dodgeball sequences...and with five pages left looks like we won't get Paulo talking to Lucy despite how desperate he was to do that last chapter (getting bard-blocked by Sue really set him off).

This is S H I T

they both goofed

lucy shoulda thrown the ball
mike shouldnt have sperged

So what I'm getting is everyone in this comic is fucking autistic.

Mark my words, she'll tell him to fuck off like all the Lucyfags want, which he will, and the last page of the chapter there'll be Lucy's private "oh but this really makes me saaaaad" bit.

>Tash is acting like Mike and Lucy should happen again
Well this chapter is getting worse and worse

Mike's only doing this because his Goddess decreed it so.

>"oh but this really makes me saaaaad"
Better than trying to kill herself again

Yes do ignore his dreams about it.

the dodgeball was terrabad
>mike sperging out to the point of being ooc
>no one confronts mike or lucy after
>ebin meme daisy is stronk which has never even been talked about ever, even though i guess it was cute

>Lucy still loves Mike
>but doesn't want to be around him because she's afraid of being hurt again
>so she treats him hostilely
Good God she's not curedl her tsundere has gotten even worse!

Ignore the fact he wanted her dead.

you don't understand, tsundere characters are the best!!!

He started it after she started it1

Go practice your art, Taeshi.

Ignore the fact that he said that in a very quickly unthinking moment and that in his dreams he also felt horrible about it.

Will this comic ever be halfway decent again?

>Mike
>Sperging out
>Out of character
He's been on a roller coaster ride of sperging out since freaking Volume 1.
He was already a dick about Lucy's dependence on him when he saved her from the fall during their vacation, and he complained about her and how the others like her openly before, most notably in the chapter where he bitches about thinking they'll be put in the same study group.

You can call it cringe if you like, but out of character it is not.
Best boy is bitch boy. It's just most of it probably ties to being a hormonal imbecile of a teenager, so he's generally an okay person when his brain isn't flooded with bullshit.

The dream he had months later....

i cna be ur devil or angle

at this point she's just being unnecessarily mean, like you probably know he wants to fix shit. Like, come on.

>>Lucy still loves Mike
true, but that's not tsundere. She honestly wants to get over him, because his words still hurt.

Aculpoco was the peak, nearly everything has been going downhill ever since.

Lampshading that quickly moment.

Just kiss and make up. We all know this ship is end game....

>Aculpoco was the peak
The run-up to Lucy going totally mental and then her disappearing was decent.

>Guy hates your guts
>wants you to die
>tells you no one could ever truly love you
>so you avoid him
>you comes back and he wants everything to just go back to being the same because his waifu told him to patch it up

>implying her anger isn't warrented.

Wasn't it confirmed she didn't try to killself because of mike? Mike tried to make up with her and she was touched if I recall correctly.

You must be exterminated.

This is beautiful. I wanna have sex with this moment.

It was awful. The reason Lucy went missing is because people were sick of how dark and depressing and Lucy-centric the comic was becoming. She was a black hole of drama that was wrecking the whole of the comic and she had to go.

Well, ideally Taeshi should have just moved forward the plot but we can't have that, can we?

No backsies in real life, so why here in this supposedly realistic story?

And he had also been brewing on the December spergout for the longest time.

Between that and teach telling about she had changed school is the apparent magnum opus.

Everything after seems like "Why bother?" material.

>expecting Lucyfags to read the comic

TOPKEK

...I like Lucy.

t.Lucyfag blinded by hate
After everything that she did to him you should thank Mike for only staying in mean words.

Yeah, Lucyfags love to ignore that. Failing that, they respond with "b-buh his girlfriend told him to!!!" as seen above. It's been shown to be false over and over again but that's mega-autisim for you.

>The beginning of Mike's suffering

I am going to enjoy this

i guess, but it felt close to being too much for even mike. i thought he would do it mentally, not out loud. maybe i'm just underthinking how deep his guilt is

>Every thread guy (To my knowledge) never gets his dubs
>「Drama Queen」 gets 7979, a pair of dubs that have matured.
Can no one stop her?

Lucyfags are incapable of seeing that. They are too busy jerking to her.

She tried to die because she was being sent away and thought she couldn't make friends ever again or keep the ones she had. She's a headcase with dead rotten social skills but Mike strongly reinforced the notion that she can't into other people.

Problem is we still don't know why she was sent away. I suspect she was being sent to receive some serious mental health care. And why was so in such a bad state as to need it? Directly because of "December".

She seemed to accept Mike's kind-of-apology but it was with a bitter little smile that'd she'd shown a few times before in the previous chapters. She was bullshitting. She went and tried to die instead of hearing what he had to say, after all.

>liking a deranged hateful bitch who could barely show affection to save her life (unless you literally saved hers)
There's more to girls than a nice pair of tits.

Seemed like she just wanted him happy and out of her life at the time.

Folks whose self esteem is in the shitter tends to be like that, but compared to today's page something is off and it seems mostly to be attributed to bad writing due to lack of plan ahead.

I bet Tae is currently winging the story as she goes instead of planning key events ahead of time.

She was already pretty deep in turmoil by then. She had internalized the shit he said and was pretty much ready to kill herself.
I believe surviving her suicide attempt helped to get her to a healthier emotional state, hence why she doesn't need Mike's dumbass anymore.
Alternativly this might just be a case of "she doesn't want to go back to being friends with Mike again cause she couldn't take it if he went back to resenting he" but I really hopes its the first one.

Lucy's interaction with Augustus is pretty good throughout this because it's contrary to expectations created about him.

He gets a bit TOO obviously benevolent at the end, though. He outright patted her on the head affectionately.

You should know better than that.

Now Grey Cat shall feel the wrath of 「Drama Queen」's final ability!
「Drama Queen」「Hitz Za Groundo」

>Bittersweet Candybowl
>characters developing
>not stuck to a shallow status quo

>I hate this character
>This character disappears from the comic after being emotionally wrecked
>Hah! Clearly I'm so unquestionably right, that even the author agrees with me! The author removed the character because I hated her, not because it was part of the story! Also, now the author should go on and "progress the story" while one of the biggest cogs in the machine is gone, surely at no point will this semi-titular character whose imagery is in the title will return, and if she does, it's a bullshit twist that shouldn't have happened
>I am a clever and attentive reader who fully understands the narrative!

>I believe surviving her suicide attempt helped to get her to a healthier emotional state

That would be hilariously stupid writing.

If she was in a healthier emotional state she should maybe apologize for the years of abuse he put him through.

I was around for the comic discussion you idiot. This isn't coming out of thin air, as opposed to your sense of self-importance.

God I really want Mike to defend himself here, regardless of whether it's the right thing to do.

The thing is, can you imagine Tae trying to pull that off?

I mean in that one upcoming BCI chapter it seems like the art will reach CalArts level of effort.

>lucy doing all her development off screen
i fucking hope not

"Running away from my problems and trying to die just hurt me more" isn't a lesson she could have learned?

>the art will reach CalArts level of effort
I'm not sure what that means.

He seems to be in full puss mode.

"December" Mike was the massive exception.

>Mike approaches her after the play to acknowledge that he was too harsh before
>offers to sit down and properly talk things out when she's ready
>Lucy starts acting like a bitch to him when he's clearly trying to make amends
Hmm...

>there'll be Lucy's private "oh but this really makes me saaaaad"
>Lucy still loves Mike
>but doesn't want to be around him because she's afraid of being hurt again
>so she treats him hostilely

You anons better be right, else it looks like either her behavior was retconned, or we'll have to wait for yet another flashback after-the-fact to explain things.

>I discussed the comic when it came out
>This means I fully understood the relevance of this event
>There were no discerning voices specifically pointing out this eventuallity that I refused to listen to because I was too convinced that "a black hole of drama" is a thing that will need to be permanently deleted in a comic about high school drama
The only self-important person I see here, is the one who insists that they know better what the story is than the author.

seeNarratively it's completely unsatisfying and hyper-convenient. Plus it leaves nothing more for the comic to explore; BCB might as well be over by the end of the chapter.

Sadly he won't do a thing, Mike exploded once in December and it took years of cooking.

Fair enough, but then...what DID Ludy do off-screen for nine months?

>I bet Tae is currently winging the story as she goes instead of planning key events ahead of time.
We've been told otherwise, but either that's a lie, or the final roadmap is full of shitty tourist traps along the way.

Wow, you are a fucking massive sperg. Thanks for putting words in my mouth. That in no way makes you look like a frothing retard.

I'm glad someone said it. A lot of the filler looks like it's aimed at people in the future who will be reading this chapter in one sitting, rather than the daily readers.

Tension is set through the dodgeball game, people call it padding. They jump to Lucy going home, people call it too sudden. People need to make up their minds.

The final road map probably has like 20+ pointless stops before it gets to the final stretch. Gotta keep this story going for at least 10 more years after all to fund Suit's lazy days....

Fucking this. Its almost like tashei forgot about what happened right before she tried to an hero.

Went to a different school. Probably saw a counselor and outwardly seemed to get better, hence her coming back. Given Taeshi's track record with therapists, I seriously doubt she'd let Lucy get any real benefit from that angle.

>Lucy's at fault when Mike is the one stalking her

hmmmmmmm

This comic has become so shit it's all I can do to maintain enough interest to post Mollies.

She carried Paulo's child.

>the final roadmap is full of shitty tourist traps along the way.

Sounds about right since they try to live the "we earn all our money through our webcomic" life.

But look at where that bought the art and story, halfassed and full of pandering characters & retcons.

Everyone who thinks QC is something to aspire to is a giant fool at best.

The reality is that Mike shouldn't have felt bad at all. Lucy killing herself really would have made the world a better place.

when was pic related

bean heads

>if someone just did a spectaple in school you wouldn't talk to this person after class to compromise or at least avoid situations like this from now on

Alright.
Maybe I just don't get what you're trying to say, so please enlighten me what such remarks as
>The reason Lucy went missing is because people were sick of how dark and depressing and Lucy-centric the comic was becoming. She was a black hole of drama that was wrecking the whole of the comic and she had to go.
Really mean, if not that you believe that Taeshi removed the character not because the story called for it, but because people were getting sick of drama in a drama comic.

Which may I remind you, led to more drama.

>Sounds about right since they try to live the "we earn all our money through our webcomic" life.

You know, this sounds like a terrible idea for any artist (or really any content creator) to have.

You take that back, Molly is always worth posting!