Was it autism, Sup Forums?

He had autism, and then got brain damage from a quack doctor's attempt at curing it.

And then Aquaman cured him for real, and it turned out that he wasn't a dick because he was an autist with brain damage, he was just a dick who happened to be an autist with brain damage.

Wasn't the autism just a lie? Like where he pretended to be a black rights activist? Or when claimed he hated Aquaman because the seaman let Manta's family be murderraped by pirates?

Did Manta do all that just so Aquaman would get bad press from publically beating a black autistic man?

You never hear about Superman going around beating up autistic black people

Yeah basically

Manta would do literally anything to cause problems for Aquaman. His hate boner is deeper than the Mariana Trench

Pretending to be autistic is absolutely nothing for him.

Wouldn't a hate boner be "higher", not "deeper"?

Unless that awful Aquaman beat up a black autistic transman

If Manta fucked Aquaman, he would feel satisfied?

Someone post THAT comic

If Aquaman enjoyed it, no.

Interesting...

no, it points down. Down into the ocean. Because FUCK YOUR FUCKING OCEAN!

Black Mantas autism knows no bounds. I can't wait till he maims some teenagers

Aquaman, you have to rape Black Manta!

>There is a Finnish word, 'sisu', which expresses this ultimate hidden resource in man which will not be worsted, which takes charge when courage goes and consciousness is blackened, which insists on continuing to live no matter what life is worth. This may mean only that the skeleton wishes to keep its accustomed garment of flesh, that the eyeball fears to feel naked without the many-coloured protection of sight; but it might mean that the whole of us knows some argument in favour of life which the mind has not yet apprehended.

How do you think Manta is going to feel about having a homo son?

>Make me proud son, rape Aquaman in the ass

>that one time where he lied to Aquaman about his autism and Aquaman tries to help him cure it

>"You stick to good American scumbag mercenary men."
>"Don't I be catching you eye any aqualad butt, boy!"

I'm pretty sure that any offspring who isn't trying to fuck with Aquaman is going to be a disappointment to Black Manta.

>What kind of daughter won't trick Aquaman into saving her, drug him, rape him while he's unconscious, impregnate herself with his seed, give birth, go on national television saying he raped you and then feed the baby to a shark to make it look like Aquaman's trying to cover it all up?

>What kind of son won't make a deal with the Joker for some laughing gas, dose Aquaman with it, film himself fucking that smiling douchebag and release the video to the net as Aquaman enjoying the company of male prostitutes?!

That daughter scenario is totally something Manta would try. Especially killing the kid.

I have this fanart.

>he goes underwater to change

Didn't aquaman go insane or something after he actually left manta to die?

Maybe he just really hated his job

>you will never know this level of hatred

Only Japs

His job is fucking with Aquaman. And he loves it.

Look at that happy little skip he's doing. He's so excited!

If Black Manta kills Aquaman, does it mean that his life is now pointless?

Yup.

Apparently if Aquaman's dead Manta goes into fish-mongering.

Yes.

Aquaman was "killed" with the rest of the Justice League.
And Manta fucked off with Aquaman's Trident as a trophy, ready to live a life of fullfilled revenge.
And the Ultraman moved the moon, causing the cemetery Manta's dad's grave was at, and Manta was like "Just when I think I'm out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!"

>if Aquaman's dead Manta goes into fish-mongering
He just hates fish slightly less than he hates the guy that talks to them is all.

We've seen superhero merchandise in the DC universe, usually in the form of t-shirts and the occasional action figure. Do you reckon there are Aquaman Legos in universe? And if so, do you reckon Manta has ever spent an entire day just popping the things head off, then putting it back on so he had pop it back off again?

>you reckon Manta has ever spent an entire day just popping the things head off
He'd probably spend an afternoon filing it down to a fine plastic powder and then using that to poison the clownfish in the local aquarium ... the day before the Children's Hospital came for a tour. ( Nemo? NOOOOOO! )

kek

That's not even the same series of Aquaman and Black Manta.

#alternateFacts

>HOW IS THE WIFE SON?!!!