Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay

Video of gameplay was released.

Surprised no one made an MvCI thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=k15kqP8G7e4

What the fuck is up with those textures?

Only two characters at a time?

They look like dolls tbqf

This was revealed back during the first trailer. It's going back to MvC1 since Marvel/Capcom view this as a "reboot" since they're doing the whole story thing.

>Those boring ass backgrounds.

I was hoping shit would be going on in the background, since the Rainbow Bridge merged with the city from Megaman X.

They are trying to appeal to the mobile gamers demography.

No one made any because it always turns to shit.

>Those textures
>Those boring backgrounds with nothing happening despite plenty of opportunity to include cool shit
>Those snapping animations

At least it looks like they're utilizing Infinity Stones as a power bar mechanic.

Amazing that they made a game that I have zero interest in playing and zero interest in even watching.

Game's going to flop harder than MvC3. Hype train died out due to lack of updates.

Going to flop harder than SFV.

The backgrounds could have been fucking awesome.

>Daily Bugle with Jonah Jameson warding off a bunch of Dead Rising zombies in the background.

>Los Illuminatos in Latveria.

>Blade killing dead fuckers in a Ghosts N Goblins stage

Wasted potential.

The fact that everything about it looks like shit breaks my fucking heart

Fucking hell the space gem needs a nerf.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>Capcucks tried to mock the game from another company during months
>MvCI looks worse in every fucking way
LEL. Will sell worse as well.

Injustice looks like shit too though.

Wow the backgrounds are so lifeless we could've had Ultrons copys raiding Asgard or Arthur fighting Jack Baker in the RE7 mansion.

Tell that to the costumers.

You're still here?

>this is what marveldrones actually believe

As for me, I'll wait for more, part of me hopes there's good things ahead and all the hype wasn't for nothing, plus carol looks cute.

Some lighting fixes would probably make it look fine. Remember how bad pre-release SF4 looked compared to the finished product?

Gameplay looks... alright. Backgrounds are a bit lazy. Not looking forward to the character leaks being so predictable (Chris? Really?)

SFV is not, and never was, a bad game. It was, however, a bare-bones release that was not fully ready at launch and the content slowly filled in over the next year or so... which it turns out doesn't exactly work wonders as a business model.

With the stupid ass pre confirmed dlc bullshit, they lost my money.

The gameplay looks fun, but everything else looks like shit. It looks like the combos are a lot tamer now (around 10 hits). I really hated getting caught in a long ass combo in mvc3. I really hope the comeback mechanic shit isn't super broken. It looks fine right now.

>Marvel vs Capcom looks super silly.

>Marvel vs Capcom.

Gee, you don't say.

>SFV is not, and never was, a bad game. It was, however, a bare-bones release that was not fully ready at launch and the content slowly filled in over the next year or so... which it turns out doesn't exactly work wonders as a business model.

Right off the back, we already have six characters that will be unavailable at launch till you buy the DLC or get the premium.

>SFV defenders exist

There is a laundry list of problems with it, even discluding lack of modes at launch.

>claims to have smaller roster for balance, isn't balanced worth a shit
>abyssmal DLC model
>gameplay oversimplified
>gameplay sluggish as all hell
>terribad graphics
>awful online play
>microtransactions as if it's a fucking mobile app

It is, without a doubt, a bad game.

They won't be available at launch regardless.

I have to admit Ultron looks fun as fuck to play as. But...does he have some of Nova's moveset?

He would make it not silly.

His weird beam looks cool as fuck.

You guys aren't wrong.

But I'd rather get a sub-par game that gets slowly built up to decent then have to buy multiple enhanced updates as the developer sorts out what went wrong with the last one.

Then again, that's on me for being such a whore that I actually buy all the revised additions...

I truly am Capcom's battered housewife.

>Gameplay and graphics so bad it makes injustice look like a masterpiece

Those capcom madmen

>Wanting a game where a photo journalist beats up the spirit of vengeance with a plunger to be serious.

Not everything needs to be super cereal. In fact, some things would be too jarring if played too seriously.

If that's the case, why don't you just wait for the inevitable complete edition? Why pay for a subpar game?

Is Capcom giving us this costume or nah? And I need Hawkeye's OG costume back too.

You are a legitimate moron if you think this gameplay looks worse than Injustice's.

Looks the damn same has MVC3 but somehow worse

>It's going back to MvC1 since Marvel/Capcom view this as a "reboot"

That's fucking stupid, that would be like the latest smash brosh removing the final smash moves just to be like the first game, why would you erase a exiting new feature just like that??

>Is Capcom giving us this costume
Possibly, could happen. But I'd much rather have pic related for an alt costume.

> And I need Hawkeye's OG costume back too.

It's coming back. There's no way in hell they're not putting the classic costumes as alts.

No it doesn't. It looks like a mix up of Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Marvel vs Capcom 1.

>You're still here?
I am.

And since you noticed, I will drop the rest of the screenshots.

Why the hell is everything dlc now?fuck you for supporting this bullshit practice

This is a legitimate complaint. The one you posted prior is from a bumbling retard.

FGC high-level play thing, actually. The gameplay in MvC3 was so quick and the damage so obscene that most people in tournaments were using their third character pick as a throwaway purely for their assist. Plus, it's waaaay easier on the engine to only have to render four characters instead of a potential six at one time.

>I'd much rather have pic related for an alt costume.
It will never happeb, imagine the shitfit the tumble crowd would have

Infinity stones look so lame. Both visually and gameplay-wise.

>graphics so bad it makes injustice look like a masterpiece

I wouldn't go that far.

>outdated pic
Nice try.

They're going to bring back black leotard Carol, so why not go all the way?

Also, as a bonus, don't change the voice actor for the skin. It would make it even more funny.

Capcom caring about the high level FGC is what fucked over SFV and will easily fuck over this game as well. Besides looking like shit and fucking over their fans with their business practices. Those last two are unavoidable however.

Just kiss me already.

KI showed that "seasonal" DLC releases can actually make a fighting game work better than mutliple revision releases. They release the core game (with regular patches and balance tweaks) while slowly filtering in new characters that you pay for in sets. Modern fighting games plan ahead for the addition of new characters, which is the most important part of the whole thing. It isn't Day One DLC that was actively removed from the game to force you to pay extra.

This time.

Cough.

*smack*

The Ms. Marvel costume is aDAY ONE purchase for basically every person who gets this game. Capcom is going to make a shitton of money on this compared to Street Fighter V.

KI is a shit tier game with a shit tier DLC plan as well. Stop defending this bullshit.

KI was also a free game, something people seen to forget

Not when you realize that you're comparing a game that's further along in production. If you /really/ want to compare graphics, it's only fair that you compare relative to the points of production.

Can't think of a single aspect where MvCI looks better

This could change though

>Carol Danvers can't even sustain her own book
>Will TOTALLY save Capcom

Gameplay looks more fun, which is all that really matters.

>KI was also a free game
In my opinion, SFV and MvCI might have benefited from doing just that.

But Capcom is legitimately waaaay too greedy for it. There's also dumb enough to leave backdoors that people could just unlock the full game with.

>Gameplay looks more fun

Enjoy that stiffly animated mortal combat shit then while I get cuhrazzzy with mahvel

Guys. Guys? Should I take more screenshots? I just found a video that is a goldmine of comments calling it shit and saying that another game looks way better.

Should I? I'm really unsure.

>not showing any fun, unexpected characters, only putting the most boring, topical, or staple characters in the trailer
What's the point? Why do I get the feeling that Disney paid most of the production budget?

Marvel vs Capcom was supposed to be Capcom's "fun/stylish" franchise, but it doesn't look like anyone had any fun making this with Mickey over their shoulder making sure all the characters and environments look just like their movies.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Hell, injustice batshit crasy super's alone make it 200percent more fun than this

It looks so... slow.

> but it doesn't look like anyone had any fun making this with Mickey over their shoulder making sure all the characters and environments look just like their movies

>EVERYTHING IS DISNEY'S FAULT

Guys.guys? I'm anally devastated by opinions not my own and want to post about it. Should I? I'm really unsure

Saving the new characters for the events over the next few months. The game is coming out pretty soon.

No one cares. Drown.

>cuhrazzzy with mahvel
this game looks slower than MVC2, and the supers so far look really generic, and the characters so far have been underwhelming

>Gameplay looks more fun

Comedy gold

Fucking this.

The MCU is a goddamn joke. Do you wanna know why it looks like shit compared to UMvC3?

Because UMvC3 used the comics as a based, and therefore emulated them in the graphics, designs, and flashy attacks. Which in turn made it look great. Meanwhile, MvCI is using the movies as a base, which are visually uninspiring and shit.

Instead of getting fun, off the wall characters showing up, like Slapstick, or Machine Man. All the characters will be the generic ones from the MCU. After all, Daredevil (who's moveset would be no different than a generic ninja character) would be chosen before someone with flashy powers like Quasar.

Fuck the tumor that is the MCU.

Are you okay, man? Seems like you get anally devasted by the screenshots.

>MvCI is using the movies as a base
No its not, is using Modern Marvel as base

>Mortal Kombat clone better than Mahvel.

Thor's new hyper alone shits on all the moves in DC's Mortal Kombat anyway.

Why would he be anally ravaged by people who have no intention of playing the game for more than couple days then returning it to their BO-swamped Gamestop?

There seem to be quite a few people in this thread that are mad that other people aren't mad.

Please. The devil can only take over where weak will thrive. What I'm suggesting is that no one wanted to make this game (and frankly, no one really wanted it made). At least not so quickly. Give it some time to become novel again. The only reason it's happening is because of external funding and so of course it's going to be a corporate abomination.

Sure buddy, sure

fuck that I want iconic marvel and capcom stages not mixing of the two I am glad the other 2 stages shown are just marvel stages

Whatever.
Helps you.
Sleep.
At night.

>MCU Rocket Raccoon.

>Synergy Thor costume.

>"""Gladiator""" Hulk instead of World War Hulk

>Infinity Stones

Yeah, no, they're using the movies as a base.

>Thor's new hyper
>Literally just colorful lights.

Neither of you play fighting games, do you? Why are you using a prerelease trailer of people using autocombos to judge the speed of a game?

Not arguments.

The're boring as fuck my dude. There is literally nothing going on in them. Might as well just have a blank space.

Who is more likely to show up? Black Widow or Elektra?

>What I'm suggesting is that no one wanted to make this game (and frankly, no one really wanted it made). At least not so quickly
This is true. MvC games used to be sort of an event, now Disney and Capcom are probably looking forward to turning it into a franchise or whatever.

Injustice is shit. There's a reason why nobody in the fgc plays it anymore. It attracts the casual audience for some reason.

>just a bunch of shinny lights
is this all it takes to do a good super move to you people ? make everything shinny and exaggerated ?

Black Widow, but we'll probably have Elektra as a DLC, which is part of the whole MCU problem. Elektra offers nothing new to the game, but they're gonna shoehorn her in because of Netflix. Fuck, Black Widow offers nothing to the table either.

>There is literally nothing going on in them.
Better than the overly convoluted horseshit that was on MvC3

>It attracts the casual audience

That makes it a good game then.

The ''hardcore gamer'' culture is retarded as fuck and only perma virgins care about ''muh gamer creed''