Reminder that this abomination happened because all of you stopped watching jimmy neutron and writers tried to revive...

reminder that this abomination happened because all of you stopped watching jimmy neutron and writers tried to revive the franchise using the most "lolsorandumxD" character they have to attract more viewers therefore i blame all of you because piece of shit exist.

That CG is Anime-tier awful.

Would it have been funnier if it was Hugh who was shot into space instead of Sheen?

Never knew this happened

Thanks for ruining my day

wtf how the fuck is it the viewers responsibility? I could see you having a point if they like completely revamped Jimmy Neutron to make Planet Sheen but it came out years after as its own franchise. You wanna blame someone, take time away from insulting Sup Forums
and blame Nickelodeon for giving someone money to make that abortion in the first place.

Eat shit, OP

>Hugh "What Holocaust?" Neutron in space

>Hugh "Quack Quack Kill The Blacks" Neutron
>Hugh "Munching Pie While Kikes Die" Neutron
>Hugh "Duck, Duck, Goosestep" Neutron

>Anime-tier awful.

>remove Jimmy and Carl
>make Sheen the main character
>add in a smart monkey who is the voice of reason aka Jimmy
>add literally alien Carl
So basically its the same show except Sheen is the main character

Did he actually get back to Earth?
I tired watching this show but it was so fucking bad that I couldn't do it.

If they wanted Jimmy neutron to last forever, they should have begged the Fairly Odd Parents people to let their shows permanently cross-over. Would have increased quality for both series and saved Neutron desu.

> when it all turns out it was hallucinations caused by Sheen melting his toys to make soup because his abusive parents had stopped feeding him and locked him in the house

What have you not seen Anime CG? Trust me; it's awful.

>reminder that this abomination happened because all of you

Yeah, it's my fault shit business people make shit business decisions.

is Sheen still in space? will he return to earth?

#sheencomehome

This is why they shouldn't have let Sheen pilot the ship.

>Did he actually get back to Earth?
Nope. But that's what happens when a Nick show is so bad it only gets one season.

People liked Jimmy Neutron?

>Mfw I was there
>I took a tour of the studio that made this while this show was in production
>I knew then and there it was going to be shit
>Tfw I could have stopped this.

Jimmy Neutron got cancelled because the animation studio for it went under after their movie flopped. It had nothing to do with the shows ratings. Planet Sheen wasn't even made by the same people.

Thanks a lot for not saving us, faggot.

From what I hear Planet Sheen was originally going to be more serious, it was going to be about a resistance going against an evil emperor and Sheen was going to be a double agent.
But they scrapped it because it was too much like the Avatar movie.
And there was also supposed to be a TV movie where Jimmy and his friends rescued Sheen.

Yeah. The king was supposed to be evil, and Sheen was stuck in the middle of a civil war. The king adored Sheen and treated him very well, but Aseefa was the rebel leader and she would constantly try to get Sheen to open his eyes about the king's evil ways.

The script is floating around online. It leaked before the show even premieres.

I don't remember what they did with Aseefa in the final show. I think she was just some girl who lived in the wilderness. She certainly wasn't a rebel from what I recall.

That would've been so much better, then what we got.
And yeah Aseefa just lived in wilderness in the final show, they didn't do much with her besides making her Sheen's crush.

Aseefa would have been better with a tail.

Ehh. Serves Jimmy Neutron right for being an unapologetic Dexter's Lab Rip off with an arguably better (or, like, existent) secondary cast whose 'humor' was painfully unfunny and hinged on Jimmy's VA saying big words in an annoying voice. At least Dexter had slapstick and timing and actual jokes.

This show sucked from the beginning.

>>Kid Genius
>>Automatically Dexter's Lab ripoff
You probably didn't even watch it.

Do you have any links or anything to the script?

Back in 2009, an industry professional voice director was teaching a class and uploaded a bunch of audition sides onto their website to be used as materials. They didn't put a password or anything on it, so I found a whole bunch of stuff. It's where I found the original character descriptions for The Amazing World Of Gumball, which talked about Darwin having memory problems and Anais having a tendency to act like a toddler that she couldn't control.

That's where I found this Planet Sheen script, along with some early character descriptions.

Despite being "more serious", it wasn't super serious. It was still Sheen being a retard. But it would have at least given the plot some depth that may have made it tolerable.

>It was still Sheen being a retard.
I still don't get why they did this, I mean Sheen wasn't like that in the original show, he obviously wasn't the smartest guy around but still.

>Jimmy feels obligated to save mega-brain Sheen because his head would eventually get too big and explode
>Doesn't feel obligated to track down Sheen who flew off in one of his invents and could be god knows where in the darkest uncharted regions of space
Really aggravates my cranium

From what I hear rheumy were gonna do a TV movie where Jimmy and his friends came and rescued Sheen.
They probably would've made it if the ratings were good enough for that.

SHUT UP NOOOOOWWW

There is only one true Dexter's Laboratory ripoff, and Johnny Test's much worse than Jimmy Neutron ever was.