Star vs the Forces of Evil

So is anyone going to acknowledge that Star has tried to straight-up murder Ludo twice now?

so?

Reminder that the most effective way of disciplining your ligger is through beatings and refusing cuddles when it misbehaves.

She even started their feud by planting a flaming unicorn turd on his doorstep

At this point, who hasn't tried to murder Ludo?

>refusing cuddles
over the fucking line

>refusing cuddles

Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to step away from the keyboard, hands where I can see them

Harem Route true endgame!

Dennis?

Star has killed several creatures/people in her adventures. Both directly and indirectly. This is no surprise.

d e d
e
d

>never mind, I'll do it myself.

>season 3 episode 1
>Toffee is temporarily defeated, Glossaryck rescued, and Star is brought back to Earth and nothing fucking happens
>season 3 episodes 2-12
>lolsorandom le wacky and zany adventures featuring returning fan favorites like Hillary Dog, the weird bag lady, Pizza Drumpf, Preston, Ponyhead, Senpai, Jeremy, and other one note characters voiced by phoned in celebrities
>season 3 episode 13
>30 minute special where something interesting happens like Toffee frees Eclipsa or some shit and they have a brief fight but the bad guys get blasted off again
>season 3 episodes 14-20
>more nothing happening except for more fandom bait like princess marco, shipping, and MAYBE one or two lore lite episodes.
>season 3 final two episodes
>more shipping musical chairs, Toffee and Eclipsa "defeated" (OR ARE THEY!?) and another cliffhanger

Search your hearts you know it to be true.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Oopsie doopsie!

now THIS is shitposting

She may be a cuck, but she's at least not a Bat-cuck.

You think Stars wand will change again when she fixes the crystal?
Will it be more reflective of her more mature and experienced self?
Cause her wand right now kind of looks like a rattle.

This, Star is Chaotic Evil and/or Chaotic Good. In the sense of she just does, with no understanding of it being murder or just having fun. Nefcy has implied this since episode one.

I'm so glad I finally contributed something half way decent to Starco.

No because a) it's supposed to look like a ridiculous shoujo wand b) it didn't look different for Moon

Shitposting? It's the established pattern of the show.

Interesting hook episode to begin with, then a bunch of shitty "character of the day" episodes. Just when people are about to give up and drop it, the midseason special does something interesting, the line, and the second half the season is slightly improved to keep viewers interested but still mostly filler until the sinker finale reels them in and leaves them on a cliffhanger.

The cliffhangers are the Bravo Vince of storytelling. Leave the season of with an "oh shit" moment that ends up getting resolved in one or two episodes, sometimes within the first few minutes.

Thing is, Stars wand has already changed once when she split the crystal. So it's a fair assumption to think that it would change again once she fixes it.
It might still look like yet another ridiculous shoujo wand though

It will have a pink star and a green star in the bell.

And here I thought I'd be the first degenerate to draw one of the characters smoking. Looks like someone beat me to the punch. Kudos.

Hey are you that purple lines drawanon? Damn you're making great progress. Ilu full homo.

I am indeed that user, yes. Thank you very much for the high praise.

I would like to ejaculate on her posterior

Well, if not for the intervention Ludo would have murdered Buff Frog (by way of Bird), the only monster to give a shit about him besides Dennis. Sure, he wasn't exactly in the most stable state at the time, but definitely aware of what he was doing.

That scene was perhaps a little more disturbing to me than was intended.

You are getting closer to your goal. Your drawings have improved. They are now less static. Kudos to you, friend.

Though weirdly enough I'm getting much better at drawing Marco than I am at drawing Star, even though I draw Star more. Gonna need to look into that a 'lil more.
Oops. Spilled a little bit of blog there.

Doesn't this drawanon visit a lot more often lately? I like their drawings a whole lot.

>on
>not in

Look at this cuck

Absolute degeneracy

C U C K

U

C

K

That's good, Marco is best boy

What a fucking slut

Also marco did sleeps with ponyhead

>Currently my favorite drawing
Yeah I'd say so to. Still got a bit of a ways to go but I'm getting there. I'd say I'm like 30-40% where I want to be in terms of fluid movement drawings. Thanks for the ego boost.
Seriously though that's enough blogging. Just.

>wanting to fuck a 14-year-old old alien girl is a-ok
>but anal would be over the line

The thing about the 14-year-old alien girl is though...

Are there any artists that pump out Manna/Janco content?

Heck, I'd be more than happy to settle with being 14 again, even without Star.

That would be Chaotic Neutral, sir.

think of the boners

>Killing villains is wrong

You would make a shit-tier Magical Girl OP.

This is my fetish

um
Marco is super cute

HA HA HA DUDE!
Oh god that is 10 different kinds of adorable!

I WANNA FUCK THAT BUNNY

He's insane, probably everyone in mewni is. He might care for Buffrog but he also might see it as nothing but a lopsided exchage of favors.

Cucked or not, Star would jump on that so fast her Mewberty would reset.

Mewberty Star raping Marco while he cries.

but Ludo is just a troubled man he dindu nuffin

We need moar yandere Star

>took me two seasons to figure out the reason I like Star Vs is because it's a slice of life/harem/mahou shoujo anime in cartoon form.

am a stupid fag.

>not liking Star Vs because Star is the cutest character ever conceived by an American
Shame!

Jackie is better.

Wrong.

>probably everyone in mewni is
By Earth standards, yes.

>might see it as nothing but a lopsided exchange of favors
We've seen that he doesn't have a good grasp of what friendship is (even before being thrown into the portal), so you may very well be spot on about that.

And just to be fair, BF isn't exactly a saint himself. I mean, up until relatively recently he was not only capable of torture, but infamous for it. His change of heart doesn't really erase that.

Search your feelings, you know it be true.
having a cake like that at age 14, you know Marco didn't do wrong picking her.

Jackie is better but not cuter

I don't even dislike Jackie, and I have to say this is wrong.

Yeah, i love Hekapoo too.

Someone explain monster star to me.

Waifufaggots circlejerking their recolor OC

Ok.
I can't judge. I'm a fish loving faggot.

She's basically Star without River's genes.

So if Moon fucked a monster.

Moon x Toffee = Monstar

She's more timid than our Star, and anons like to bully and/or coddle her. Or something.

>Hillary dog

wut?

She might seem mean, she might not immediately give you what you want, but you'll learn to come around and get used to her and she'll fix every problem like Marco's juice box! So you better vote for her or else you're getting sent to the reparation camps goyim.

Ok thanks that should suffice. I don't need or want to know more.

>dat ass outline from her dress

My dick is fucking diamonds right now WOOOOO

STAR OF MURDER

Still don't get it, is the dog voiced by Hillary or something?

There are several retarded freaks from Sup Forums who post in these threads, just ignore their bait.

where are her eyelashes though

>new IP for every post
Phoneposting scum please die.

Someone please post season 1 and 2 megas. A lot of sites are taking them down.

just trying out a simple recolouring; what do you think Monstars wand should look like? I'm not a huge fan of some designs I've seen that add batwings to it or make it look really occulty. I think something a little more graceful and a little less eye-catching/conspicuous (eg compared to original Star) would suit her better.

also I need suggestions for more Monstar edits preferably caps from the show

mega.nz/#F!9wdw1TRb!G0x7s5ouDfkvCQEiyB7Biw

It's just a stick with a star gem embedded into it because MonStar has a lot of self-worth issues and she wasn't really prepared to be given the magic wand.

if you kill your enemies they win

yea the petty victory

why is Jackie the only girl in the show with more prominent curves? or is she just fat?

Getting knocked up by her dad made her develop early.

Shitty Mooffee AU, but since MonStar looks cute, some anons made up a backgrounf of suffering, hatred and abuse for her.

Don't ask, that turbo autist just wants (you)s
I think that's just one samefag

Her body specifically adjusted itself to grow more attractive just for Marco.

Why is star like this and why is it in every thread recently? Fill me in pl0x

Here.

did you somehow only read every second reply here or something?

>phoneposters complaining about goyim

Are they normalfags or what?

Sorry i only came to see cuckposting

I haven't been around for a week, did anything of significance happen fellow liggas?

did you miss the new season 3 intro? unfortunately we don't have video of it, just descriptions of it from people who saw it in person at the gallery panel