Arrow:

What did you guys think about the latest episode of arrow also when will Vigilante return?

Didn't like the Helix thing from the start and I'm glad to see them go, especially since it literally blew up in Felicity's face.

It was legit just a group of Felicity's with there shitty quips and le hacker powers. I'm worried though that the guy they rescued will be our season 6 big bad.

I heard a rumour they're saving the Vigilante reveal for next season. I wouldn't really mind, shits gonna get hectic in a few episodes.

But why? I was expecting Vigilante to come out of nowhere at one point to help out Ollie.

Did they give his name? He could turn out to be The Thinker.

Fucking trash, they're going back to season 3 levels of trash. Whoever wrote this episode should die of cancer

Finale Spoilers:

Arrow
>Spoiler Oliver is publically outed as the Green Arrow and arrested

Flash
>Spoiler Barry stops Savatar from killing Iris...but dies in the fight. Final shot is Barry walking off with his mother to heaven/speed force

Arrow is renewed though for season 6.

And why would it be only barry's mum why not dad?

Its felicity's dad

>What did you guys think about the latest episode of arrow

Meh
>also when will Vigilante return?

Next season

>latest episode of arrow
TWO FELICITYS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!

Nice job covering up those spoilers m8

anyone else skipping next week's episode?

To miss a chance to laugh at Felicity being crippled again? I am going to enjoy it in more ways than one.

she looks like amy poehler

>skipping next week's episode?
No way. I only watch this show for Olicity.

I'm glad Felicity triggers you little fuckfaces!

Frantically tapping on tablets and keyboards to hack things continues to be hilarious.

>Feel the Hackforce between your fingers. Feel the electricity through the computer.
>Hack, Felicity, Hack!

Enjoyed it
WOOOOOOOOOOOOAH

Ollie using guns and the black mask is way cooler than the green arrow costume.
Why isnt he using the costume anyway?

I kind of hope that at the end of the finale, Prometheus gets away from Green Hood Guy, only to get gunned down by Vigilante when he tries to make his getaway.

Probably cause at this point in the show the Green Arrow is public enemy No. 1 of Star City or whatever cause of Chase so until that's resolved the GA won't be able to come back into light as a Hero. Personally I've been enjoying the break from Ollie in the GA costume and being a generic henchman in all black with a mask type thing. Refreshing.

That's not how spoiler tags work, retard.
Fuck off

I've got a spoiler for you guys : That guys just fucking around and those aren't real spoilers. It's just funny shitpost banter about the shows, surprise surprise.

Still doesn't excuse the fact that he doesn't know how to spoilertag. If he was trying to go for bait spoilers, tagging them properly would have made them more believable and caught more fishes.

You're missing the point. It wasn't bait. It was an obvious joke not meant to be taken as an actual spoiler. A blatant shit post.

is felicity the stupidest person in the CW, outside of barry?

>is felicity the stupidest person in the CW
No, the writers are.

>that synopsis
>*those* scenes in the sizzle trailer
"yes"

Who thought it was a good idea to make Prometheus Vigilante?

If this is true, Ollie's had his secret identity revealed almost as many times as Matt Murdock has.

it was alright, I liked when Felicity got sad and Wild Dog continues to be a terrific character
bigger question is when will Human Target return? his episode was so fucking fun

Abby on The 100 is the worst human on television