tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/steven-universe/episode-guide/EP01616432?aid=zap2it
>S04E25 - Stuck Together
>S04E26 - The Trial
>S04E27 - Off Colors
>S04E28 - Lars' Head
What the fug?

>More Lars
Will they ever learn?

Three of them will probably be townie filler. Often enough episodes with interesting names just became townie crap and of course ANOTHER FUCKING LARS EPISODE

>Lars' Head
Well then, I can see this going either good or bad.

>Off Colors

>Holly Blue: Hideous off-colored Betas

ARE WE GETTING KEKED AGAIN

>All this Lars
I can dig it. He's needed development for a long time.

>Lars' Head

Glad to know that all the episodes we haven't seen yet will lead to even more fucking townie episodes.

I hope Lars' Head is called that because he gets decapitated.

YES, PUT LAR'S HEAD ON A STAKE! FINALLY! HE DESERVES IT!

>Lars gets decapitated by gem muslims

Why are you guys hating on my man Lars? He's the only interesting townie.

All best comedy is derived from suffering of others.

Because he's a douchbag that hates everyone, and wants the cool kids to accept him by dick riding him.

Literally a try hard faggot.

Yeah, I know. He's compelling, which I can't say for the rest of them. He doesn't actually hate everyone though, that's just a facade.

This guy gets it.

>Stuck together
This is clearly going to be about fusion

It's actually just two of the human characters getting handcuffed together and getting into wacky misadventures while learning to understand and appreciate each other. Lars' Head is actually going to be the deep lore episode. You should know this by now. Episodes with important-sounding titles are towny episodes, while episodes that sound lame are the ones where shit hits the fan.

I won't get my hopes high I've learned my lesson from Gem Harvest.

Agreed, but his episodes are all just people shitting on him and things going nowhere.

Let him be in the background, free from Steven's harassment.

>MORE BORING TOWNIE SHIT

Make it fucking stop already.

>I can see this going either good or bad
When is it ever good? I really hate the notion that everything not directly addressing the main plot is "filler, but that's exactly what these towny episodes have become; especially in the case of Lars.
He never develops, he never learns, he never grows; he just remains an unlikable asshole.

>more townie episodes

Dropped forever

>it just townie shit
Oh, nice! Just what the series needed more of!

This. I'm fine with townie shit or slice of life episodes if they at least develop the characters, but the thing is, Steven universe actually has two completely different stories going on. You have the gem lore stuff, and then you have the townie stuff, and aside from a few references, they don't overlap whatsoever. There's no fucking point to them. And in the case of Lars, he doesn't even grow as a character. 4 seasons of this shit and he's still an asshole to Sadie and still relies on how the "cool kids" perceive him. he never learns anything. I honestly don't understand what Sugar is doing in creating all these useless stories. There's been speculation that the upcoming bomb will finally tie the two together, with the townspeople being abducted and directly involved with gem stuff, but in all honesty, they will probably go back to their lives and not care about what's going on.

I thought this next bomb was the end of Season 4?

>more Lars
Hello darkness my old friend

Maybe he'll finally get some meaningful development. They're definitely doing something with him.

Yeah. They're making his character stagnate.

I said maybe.

Post your reaction when Homeworld isn't behind the disappearances and it's something completely unrelated.

>yfw homeworld doesn't exist, it's all a planned amusement park by Mr. Smiley, and gems are just robots programmed to espouse all this lore in order to get people interested in the rides, almost like a viral marketing campaign

>Stuck Together
Replaced the old title "I Am My Mom". Probably ends with Steven revealing his identity as Rose Quarts to HW
>The Trial
HW starts a trial against "Rose Quartz"
>Off Colors
"Even you hideous off-colored Betas, get out of your cubbies and into your places!"
Uprising of the beta gems?
>Lars' Head
Eh...well Sadie is/was kidnapped by HW so he might become determined and attempts to rescue her? Lots of Lars episodes lately so who knows he finally gets interesting development.

I'm intrigued and slowly dare to be hyped again. Don't let me down once again Sugar. Also wasn't there one leaked photo of a frame where Steven cries holding someone's body. That guy looked a bit like Lars right? Shiiiiiiiiit

he's an asshole to an unwarranted degree.
Fucking nobody in town is as rude as he is, everyone is friendly BUT Lars

>Having faith in the SU writers
I wish I had your innocence.

Get out of the thread Martha.

Actually, I believe all those episodes will take place in space (maybe the Zoo, perhaps even Homeworld) because I don't see them wrapping the kidnapping arc in this bomb.

>everyone hating townies
Nigger they're getting abducted, how did you think they wouldn't be in the episodes focusing on getting them back?
Why is this board so stupid all the fucking time when it comes to any sort of cartoon or comic?

>make people hate the townies by only having them in bad and irrelevant episodes
>when the townies final become relevant, the viewers still hate them and don't both watching the episodes

woooooooooooooooooow

Relevant or not, they're still shit.

That's pretty much my point

So this show is pretty much a lost cause, right?

>"where do you think we are" yadayadayda...

I'm not the biggest townie fan but obviously some of them will be featured more if they get fucking kidnapped. But Sup Forumss dumb hate boner can't just be stopped.

Ian was the glue that held townie episodes together, now that he's gone nobody cares when it comes to writing those episodes because their waifu gem isn't in them so they phone it in.
Maybe the crew should hire someone completely neutral onto the show so they can be unbiased when they work on it and focus on making a good episode first and wanking their favourite gem/ship never.

>Lars' Head

Go on Sugar, decapitate Lars, make your fanbase proud.

>Lars' Head
It's just 11 minutes of this image with the Uncle Grandpa version of Love Like You in the background.
How will you feel?

>its another 'Dedede is pissing in all the Cappy Townfolks cornflakes episodes' again.

Dropped forever.

Steven Universe has been shit ever since season 2.

is there good rule 34 of lars? he's pretty hot, and he being as lanky and tall as he is, i'm sure he's packing a big dick, round 8 to 10 inches. care to post some?

You mean like all those other times they gave him some meaningful development and then proceeded to do nothing with it?

Is this a reference to something? That'd be a nice watch

>The Trial
How... Kafka-esque.

Wait, wasn't season 4 supposed to end after episode 25?

These are 11 minute episodes, most likely we are going up to 50 episodes, this is just mid season, otherwise there would be something other than townie episodes

Thats just disgusting, nobody wants to see the twink bitch Lars packing a monster dong.
But, you know, I'd like to see that, just to know what it'd look like...

Every episode focused on him involves him just being a unlikable asshole and nobody except Steven and (KIND OF) Sadie actually liking him, plus whatever lesson he learns is unlearned the next time he shows up.

It doesn't help that his relationship with Sadie comes accross as increasingly fucked up every time its focused on.

That makes no sense.
Season 1 had 52 episodes, Season 2 had 26, Season 3 25 and Season 4 was supposed to have 25 too, leaving 26 episodes to Season 5.
That is because Seasons 2,3,4 and 5 were originally just Seasons 2 and 3 that CN split into four Seasons for some unknown reason.

>limited number of episodes to tell the story
>more filler with the townies

What did Sugar mean by this?

>it's a King Dee Dee Dee goes around the town eating food for money and then he doesn't have any money episode

great!

Then why did we still have shitty townie episodes when he was on board?

This "Ian's departure lead to the downfall of the show" mentality is asinine. The show has always had mediocre episodes and it has always been inconsistent. People watch the show for those insistences where it's actually good.

Also On topic, these episodes all clearly take place in space.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the 2nd half of season 4 is in space.

Better fucking be

>plot bomb
>townie break
>another plot bomb
>another townie break

This format is fucking retarded and CN's scheduling makes it worse. Rebecca really needs to step up her game with her control of the show.

Is there a Homeworld Gem stronger than Mayor Dewey?

And I’m referring to Post Election Winning Dewey with the 15% Tax Cut Incentive Plan and Pancakes every Sunday Plan (with the Federal Subsidy Funding) equipped with his Dewey Mobile and control of the Beach City and the Crystal Gem protectors, a complete soundtrack made by his son's DJ friend, with a renegrade Pearl's love implanted in his chest so he can perform Mayor Dewey Shining Shout and Inspirational Roar as well as being extremely skilled in philosophy and pancake flipping? .

>yfw The Trial is just Sugar copying the plot of the unfinished Invader Zim episode

But what's his Stand?

Stuck Together isn't a renamed "I Am My Mom"; that's still on the list

She means she has no fucking idea what she's doing any more.

Assuming she ever did, anyway.

>The Trial

assmuning that intended order and production order match up
>Stuck Together
Lamar and Katie
>The Trial
Colin and Jeff
>Off Colors
Raven and Zuke
>Lars's Head
Hilary and Paul

i think you mean end of the show.

These are most likely the start of Season 5 just mislabeled for some reason

This.
I've practically stopped caring about this show because I hardly ever see it. At this rate, I'll be more invested in the fucking plot of TTG than SU.

>All of them will be filler

Fuck. Sugar.

Better than Ronaldo to say the least

two things

One have you people not learned your lesson yet? We always fail horribly when we attempt to predict how episodes will be based on just their titles

Two, honestly Lars episodes are way better than they used to be. I would rather a Lars episode than a Ronaldo or Onion episode

>It's a "Dedede hires a bunch of nerds to make a propaganda cartoon and they end up making ecchi anime of Tiff" episode

>more downie episodes

That depends, is his T-Shirt Cannon loaded with 「Shirt of Sons Love: Requiem」?

Will it be Kafkaesque?

Now that I think about it Lars episodes aren't that bad. I wouldn't mind never seeing an Onion or Ronaldo episode again though.

D rather have episodes that advance the fucking plot

only one of those sounds like a townie episode to me but again we can't really guess what is going to happen just based on titles

trailer suggest people are getting abducted so maybe Lars was abducted too and your supposed townie Lars episode is actually pretty plot important

well season 4 and season 5 are both overall production season 3 so it's not entirely inaccurate

>I've practically stopped caring about this show

At this point I'm mostly just watching it because I don't like to leave things unfinished. The first two seasons got me invested in the character and now in feel like I need to see how things in.

Now that I think of it, that's a big part of what's pissing me off with this show. I care about the characters and it sucks that the show is actively making me not give a flying fuck about them. I used to fucking LOVE Garnet, and lately I couldn't give half a fuck if she lives, dies, or grows mushrooms in her asscrack.

Did any episodes leak yet?

>Oh, no! I have cancer! Well, I guess it's not so bad. At least I don't have Alzheimer's, or something REALLY bad... like cancer!

>People like Lars now

What the fuck happened?

>Lars episodes by board team
Lars and the Cool Kids (Lamar and Matt Braly)
Joking Victim (Raven and Paul)
Island Adventure (Raven and Paul)
Horror Club (Raven and Paul)
The New Lars (Raven and Paul)
Tiger Philanthropist (Lamar and Katie)
The Good Lars (looks like Colin and Jeff)

>Onion episodes by board team
Onion Trade (Lamar solo)
Onion Friend (Lamar and Katie)
Onion Gang (Lamar and Katie)

>Ronaldo Episodes by board team
Keep Beach City Weird (Raven and Paul)
Horror Club (Raven and Paul)
Rising Tides/Crashing Skies (Lamar and Hellen)
Restaurant Wars (Lamar and Katie)
Rocknaldo (Hilary and Zuke)

People are desperately looking for reasons to not give up on the show.

>O-oh. More Lars episodes? That's... uh, t-that's... Lars isn't so bad, I guess...
>Are you crying?
>N-no, I'm just thinking back on all the good times we had with Lars. So many good times.

Raven and Paul once again confirm themselves to be worst boarders

People hate Ronaldo? What the fuck, he's gold. Only episode with him I disliked was the most recent one where he tries to become a Crystal Gem.

What are you even bitter about?

The current terrible state of Steven Universe.

His voice acting is terrible and grating, his episodes are rarely funny and at best irrelevant, and his very existence is a joke at the expense of half of the manchild fanbase. It's not hard to understand.

>major "no one will label this as filler" plot episodes boarded by Raven and Paul
Frybo
Tiger Millionaire
So Many Birthdays
Coach Steven
An Indirect Kiss
Warp Tour
Rose's Scabbard (with Rebecca)
The Return
Full Disclosure
Reformed
Keeping it Together
Keystone Motel (with Rebecca)
Nightmare Hospital
Message Received
Gem Drill
Monster Reunion
Crack the Whip
Earthlings

Okay. But never give a (you) to me or my wife's son ever again unless asked.

You forgot Mirror Gem

People who think Raven and Paul are the worst boarders are retarded, it's always been Lamar and Zuke but thankfully Zuke has been gone for a while

>Lars' Head
confirmed, he's going to be merged with a gem

I hate Garnet development as well. She was first the mysterious, powerful, motherly leader of the Gems and now she's just a character that can't go off one appearance without her saying she's a fusion. Peridot and Lapis suffer the most development, they developed the fuck out of them with multiple episodes, just throw them together in a barn and never use them again.